Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Tasty Treat - Page 2 Voting_barA Tasty Treat - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Tasty Treat - Page 2 Voting_barA Tasty Treat - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Tasty Treat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:04 am

Dravocn said that he was simply smart, that he used his brain as his weapon. Jemmy thought back on her own history. She had used a little bit of magic throughout her life, using her intelligence to shape the world around her as she pleased. However, when it came to a fight, she had often simply resorted to physical brute force. Could she really turn her mind and her magical ability into a primary weapon?

As Drav turned the page, he would find the magic orb spell. It conjured a small ball of radiant energy, and had been used by many notable spell-casters (according to the book). The book went on to comment on a rather 'barbaric' method of casting several magic orbs at once. The user lost their fine sense of control over the orbs in exchange for achieving the shotgun-effect of shooting off many orbs randomly in a general direction. The book concluded that only a crazy person would ever attempt such a technique.

Jemmy was floating in the air (thanks to her balloon), and was reading over Drav's shoulder. She was also cheating by listening to his thoughts as he read it. This allowed her to understand some of the bigger words. As she read about this particular spell, she smiled widely. "Now that sounds like fun." She stretched her arms and legs out, still floating in the air. "Well, I think that's enough reading for now. You've been really helpful, Drav. I read your mind as you read the book, so I understood it a lot better. It would have taken me weeks to read that much otherwise." She held her hands out, asking for the book back. "So, you've been really nice to me today. Is there anything I can do for you? I'm not a genie or anything, so don't think you can ask for a wish."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:10 am

Dravocn looked at the little girl without much shock ... she had proven she was already abnormal when she had sent out the telekinetic signal to him earlier so the fact that she could read his mind was to be somewhat expected as far as he had deduced at least. Dravocn smiled when he gave her the book and thought about what he could possibly gain... there was only one or two things on his mind at this point... adoption of such a wonderful girl ... and if she had parents ... he was rich as well but other than the fact that they were rich he didn't really have so much information to go off of except that their daughter was a god of chaos .... meaning either her parents were gods themselves or she took over this girls body ... he decided to ask anyway. "There is only one thing that I want at this point as I don't really want anything often but you have intrigued me to this point... Would you like to live in my home? It is a wonderful place I have made it as if it were an ancient Japanese palace... and I am rich as well... otherwise I know not of what I want in return and you may," He put his fingers in the air as to make quotation marks as he has seen several people do though he did not know why "owe me." he said laughing as how ridiculous he felt when he did such a thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Jemmy could tell that Dravocn was trying to decide just what she was. That was normal. Most humans didn't have time to learn about obscure, ancient things like the Lords of Chaos.

In return for his kindness, Drav offered to let Jemmy live in his own house. Jemmy tilted her head, confused. That sounded more like he was doing something nice for her again. Not that she minded, of course. Part of looking like an innocent, cute little girl was having people give you stuff and be nice to you for no reason. Although the Jemmy inside her had usually been different from the outside, she was now trying to make the two match, to be as good of a girl as she could be.

But Jemmy already had a house. She had blackmailed Mr. Hawthorne with his life in order to kick the rich man out and stay there for free. Recently, Jemmy had started to feel bad about extorting Mr. Hawthorne. He may not have been very friendly, but he certainly hadn't done anything to deserve being kicked out of his own house.

And here was Drav, offering her a way to clean her conscience.

But there were other things to consider, too. Jemmy wasn't living alone right now. She had Annie, Kasha, and Marleigh to think about. Jemmy wasn't sure if she could keep paying Marleigh without threatening Hawthorne for money every week. Would Marleigh stop loving her and leave? Jemmy gripped the cash in her pocket. It suddenly held more value than it had before.

Plus, if Jemmy was going to move at all, she would rather move in with Rain.

Jemmy didn't want to move, but if she was going to continue her journey towards being a good person, she was going to have to.

She looked up at Drav, feeling nervous. "I'll have to say no thank you for now. But, if you ever need a favor, anything really, I would be willing to help you out for...a million dollars." A million dollars would be enough to keep Marleigh happy, right?
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Dravocn smiled at the little girls response and immediately searched through his pockets and pulled out a million dollars cash in hundreds all wrapped up in a rubber band ... they looked brand new and smelled fresh... Dravocn smiled as he kneeled down to the god to look at her in the eyes with a large smile on his face. "Here you go," he said happily not really wanting much in return "for a girl like you to want so much, I think this is for someone special, isn't it?" he asked curiously "If you ever need money ... you can ask me in fact I could give you this monthly if you so wish." he offered and handed the girl the money putting her other hand on top of the money as well and patted the top as he smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:56 pm

Jemmy struggled to hold the massive stacks of money that Dravocn was pulling out of his apparently bottomless pockets. She had said she wanted a million dollars, but she hadn't expected him to have that much money on him. There were so many stacks of cash that her balloon had to wrap its ribbon around some of them to help Jemmy out. It was obviously no normal balloon, but Jemmy was hoping Drav wouldn't notice or care enough to ask.

Drav said that this much money had to be for someone special. Jemmy nodded. He really was smart, wasn't he? Drav also said that he could give her this much money every month, if she wanted. This time Jemmy shook her head. "This will be enough." In all those movies Jemmy had watched, obtaining a million dollars had been portrayed as the ultimate goal of mankind. If Jemmy gave this to Marleigh, then she would continue to love Jemmy forever.

Jemmy looked up at Drav. She was actually crying. She hardly knew this person, but he had done so much to be nice to her. And he hadn't asked for anything in return. "You've done a lot for me. I think you're a good person." Jemmy's arms shook under the weight of the money. "Well, this is pretty heavy, so I guess this is good bye. Thank you for everything."

Jemmy disappeared from sight, along with her balloon and all the money. Contrary to her last words, however, she returned a few seconds later. Her balloon was again at her side, but neither of them carried any cash. Jemmy had wiped away her tears, and was now blushing. She slid one of her bare feet around in a circle on the ground and put her hands behind her back. "Hey Drav, do you wanna be my boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:06 am

Dravocn smiled at the girl as she was struggling to hold onto the money .. he then noticed that she tied some money to the balloon... but it held it just fine ... Drav found this to be something to study later ... not right now though. He looked shocked at the girls face when she cried ... he became worried he did something to upset her... then she said he was a good person and though he was still worried he no longer thought she was upset with him. She said goodbye and he was content with his actions however still worried for the girl... what could have been the problem? he wondered while she was gone could I help her in some way? Does she need more help and she's not willing to ask for any more from me? Drav didn't understand and was pondering this until Jemmy appeared in front of him again blushing this time, he was confused at this point as she went from crying to blushing ... also .. she had left and come back almost immediately ... Drav couldn't wrap his head around it but then the girl had asked him if he was willing to be her boyfriend... Dravocn was flabbergasted with confusion ... never in his life has he been this confused however he calmed down and smiled at the girl "I'd be glad to madam." he answered her with sincerity and happiness ... he's never been in a relationship before ... what was he to do? He's treated everyone with the most generosity he could think of... what more could he give a girlfriend? ... what does it really mean to be a boyfriend? ... what does it mean to have a girlfriend? ... he's always thought he'd die alone unless he built someone ... but not for reasons he has read most guys look for .. but for pure companionship ... this girl whom he had just met not too long ago had offered to be his girlfriend ... no other woman has done this before with him and as far as he knew he was just as kind and selfless ... all of these thoughts rushed through his head as he had happily accepted the relationship proposal ... he was hoping she would answer these as he knew she could read his mind ... though he didn't want her to take the request back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:29 am

He said yes.

Jemmy froze and looked at Dravocn. He wasn't joking or patronizing her. He was being serious. Dravocn had honestly agreed to be her boyfriend. Jemmy's eyes started to well up with tears again, and she felt her heart beating fast. Never in all of time had Jemmy had a boyfriend.

She giggled, forcing her eyes to dry and pointed at Dravocn. "Pervert!" After all, right now she was in the form of a 10 year old girl. Drying her remaining tears and laughing a bit more, she gave Dravocn an apologetic look. "Sorry. I couldn't resist."

Jemmy's body started to change. She grew taller, her hair turned black, and her eyes turned blue. The dress she was wearing split into a black skirt and a white t-shirt. Combat boots formed around her feet. Soon, a very attractive 16 year old woman was standing before Dravocn.

A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Grace_12

Jemmy smiled. This was her alias, for when she wanted to pretend she was a normal human. In this form, she called herself Grace Koori, but it was still 100% Shivering Jemmy.

Jemmy smiled at Drav. "There. I'm a lot prettier like this, aren't I?" Jemmy hugged Dravocn. "Thank you...so much. I know I'm far from perfect, but I'll do my best to be a good girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:48 am

Dravocn was still running through his mind and then he was called pervert... could this have been a joke? he wondered ... was he just tricked? ... what just happened? all of that ran through his mind before she said sorry, I couldn't resist. That could still mean she was kidding ... then she transformed in front of him to this pretty looking 16 year old girl and was he was hugged .... he was once again confused .... then ... she said she was far from perfect .... Drav didn't want to end a relationship he had just started ... regardless of how angry he was he had to keep this from harming her ... he hugged her tightly ... though with his frail body he had little strength ... so it wouldn't be enough to harm her regardless of how angry he was and he was thankful for that ... as he was hugging her he spoke "You are already perfect in my eyes, you need not strain yourself in trying to impress me... as long as you stay happy I shall be happy. Remain as you are ... remain yourself ... I will forever love you. I shall not fail you ... I have nothing more to give you ... though I will try my best to make you happy and keep you that way..." he told her tears coming from his eyes from how angry he was ... though he meant it ... those who try nothing to change are those he enjoys most ... those who are nice to him naturally are those he is willing to spend his time with... that is really his only standard... for anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:28 am

It felt so good to be hugged back. Jemmy closed her eyes and allowed herself to feel Drav's body against her own. She forgot about the cosmic balance and about everything else. This was real. Her feelings, and Dravocn's feelings, too, were real. She could no longer read his mind. In shape-shifting, she had essentially made herself human. They were equals.

Drav said that she was perfect in his eyes. Jemmy felt more tears coming. He didn't know what she had done for thousands of years. She had been responsible for so much destruction, death, and evil. He said that as long as she was happy, he would be happy as well. He just wanted her to stay the same.

"I'm not very good at staying the same," Jemmy said. "Lord of Chaos and all. Just promise me...that you don't care about my past. You like me the way I am now, so the past doesn't matter, right?" She hugged him tighter.

He had said that he would love her forever. Jemmy wondered how he intended to keep that promise. "Forever can be a very long time. Too long. I've been alone for so long, but now I have you." He loved her, and not because she had forced him to or threatened him. Drav loved her because he wanted to love her. Annie had been right. This was real love, and it felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:44 am

Dravocn was still hugging her tightly and told her "Of course ... I understand that you are not as old as you appear ... and as Lord of Chaos as you have said earlier you could have done many things ... this matters not to me.. besides ... I use human test subjects for my experiments .. so i'm just as bad anyway.." tears were running down his eyes and he had stopped being angry ... these tears he didn't quite understand ... could they be what he's only heard of? Tears of joy? he didn't care he continued through all of his confusion "By not being good at staying the same being you then you are still you are you not?" he asked kiddingly "I promise you nothing will be a problem for me ... believe me ... I've done and seen some weird stuff and awful things. Nothing you say or do could make me change these feelings." he said sincerely "Forever is a long time ... but ... when I die ... you shall be the one to hold my soul ... for I wish it to be... I don't care what really happens ... I will make it happen if I have to." He told her ... he was curious ... was ... was he supposed to do something?... was he allowed to do this thing? he went for it anyway ... he kissed her on the neck first ... just so the lips would be less of a surprise for her... no further than the lips would he go for now ...

OOC: (mainly because the site would not allow further content lols... not making this a final thing ... just had to say it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 am

Drav said that he knew she must have done some bad things as a Lord of Chaos, and confirmed that those things didn't matter to him. He even said that nothing she could do from this point on would make him stop loving her. Jemmy felt like a weight had been taken off her shoulders.

And then he said that he did experiments on human test subjects.

Had Jemmy fully understood what that meant, she would have been appalled. Fortunately, her mind was still used to being a child, even if her body was grown up. She knew that those tests must be bad things. After all, he had referred to them as bad things. Jemmy remembered taking a few tests in school under cover and doing poorly. Tests weren't any fun at all. Was this what Drav was talking about? Still, it didn't sound all that evil. If teachers could do tests, then she supposed a nice man like Drav could, too.

"Well, I'm trying to be good now. I promised my best friend that I would be good. You should be good, too. Then we can be good together, and help each other get over being evil. After all, nobody likes taking tests."

Drav said that by constantly changing, Jemmy was, after a sense, staying the same. That logic both made sense and didn't make sense at the same time. Jemmy just laughed and accepted it. Even the phrase 'Lord of Chaos' was a contradiction. Sometimes, life just didn't make sense, even to an immortal.

When he died, Jemmy would keep his soul? Could Jemmy do that? Maybe a thousand years ago, when she had very different powers than she did now. Despite the uncertainty, Drav said that he would make it happen, that he would stay with Jemmy throughout eternity.

Appropriately, he leaned in to kiss her. Jemmy puckered her lips. This was going to be her first real kiss, a kiss that wasn't out of deceit or evil intentions. This was for real love.

When Drav kissed her neck instead of her lips, all Jemmy could think was, 'He Missed!' Jemmy grabbed his chin and brought his face up to her own. She kissed him on the lips and held it for a long time.

They were starting to attract a crowd, and Jemmy looked around, self-consciously. "Let's get out of here." She pulled him by the hand until they found an empty alleyway. Jemmy transformed back to her true form, orange eyes and all. "You'd better get used to seeing me this way, too. I know, I'm almost too beautiful to behold right now." Jemmy had wanted to stay as Grace just a little longer, but she needed to transform to use her powers. Touching Drav's side, she teleported them to a mountain-top on a tropical island. The ocean waves roared gently below, and there was a fire pit nearby with stacks of wood handy for fuel. "See?" Jemmy said, admiring the ocean. "This is when I'm at my most beautiful. But, I'll leave it up to you. If you want me to be a grown-up again, just say so. I do like that, too."

Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:59 am

Dravocn had smiled when she said they should try being good people together and was also shocked when she kissed him on his lips ... he didn't know what to do other than just let it be ... for now... she took him to an ally way and transformed once again ... she was younger again ... but still beautiful ... she then teleported them to an island mountaintop. He looked at her when she asked what form he'd like more he simply responded "All of them are beautiful ... I don't care what form you take.... you are you ... all of you ... I will be happy with whatever you are happiest with." Drav smiled while saying this as he leaned in for another kiss. Dravocn's mind rushed around about what all he was going to do now ... all he'd read up on was kissing .... and all of his scientific books as well ... and the fact that he couldn't see what was going on when others were kissing made Drav even newer to these kinds of things. "Please forgive me." he started after the kiss was over "I do not know much when it comes to an intimate relationship such as this ... so I may be quite new at this... I hope you don't mind." he told her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:26 am

Dravocn said that he didn't care which form she wore. As long as she was happy, he would be happy as well. She decided to stay in child form, at least for now. Dravocn leaned in for another kiss, and Jemmy accepted it, blushing wildly. He loved her, even in this form. In any form. It was so strange to think about. She was a Shallow, and as such, existed in a constant state of maintaining mere appearances. There was rarely anything deep or meaningful to a Shallow's personality. They lived to play, to fight, to do whatever they wanted to at each moment in time. They wore a different face to accomplish each task, just because they could.

The idea that Drav loved her no matter what form she took was foreign to her. It reminded her of Bow's motherly love for her. Drav didn't love one of her faces, he loved Jemmy herself. It was confusing to think about, but it made Jemmy feel happy.

Like Drav, she wasn't really any good at kissing, so she brushed aside his apology. "I like it that way. Neither of us know anything about relationships, so we get to find it out together."

Jemmy sat down cross-legged near the edge of the mountain's cliff. "I saw this mountain when it was made," she said, just barely loud enough for Drav to hear. "It has always been my favorite spot. This is where I come to be alone, when I want to remember all the good times. I don't think anyone else has been on this mountain. The island maybe, but this mountain is mine." Jemmy leaned back and arched her back until her head was upside down, allowing her to look at Drav without turning to the side. She smiled. "And I never had anyone to bring here. You are the first."

They were obviously far away from Jump City now. Here, the sun was setting, and Jemmy was instantly sleepy. She laid down flat on her back, with her feet hanging off the cliff's edge. She looked up into space as the first stars began to appear. Her balloon floated above her, suspended in the air about 20 feet above her head. The ribbon wasn't tied to anything, but it didn't rise any farther in the air. It simply stayed frozen in space above its mistress.

"So, the question is, can you make a camp fire?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:35 am

Dravocn was happy to be the person she trusted and loved enough to bring to her mountain. Dravocn nodded in response to whether or not he could build a campfire and set off to go get some wood to do so as well as some rocks... however staying close enough in range to hear her either telepathically or vocally. He was wondering if she was hungry at all... though he would ask later... for after he got the fire started ... he would just like her to lie on him and sleep as he sleeps.... of course that was entirely up to her and he would ask her if she'd like to.... but he'd definitely like to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:34 pm

While Dravocn worked on getting the fire ready, Jemmy wondered if their relationship was moving too fast. After all, they had skipped at least eight hours by teleporting here. She decided that they should learn more about each other.

"I have some good friends. Rain is kinda like my mom. She's really nice. She just started liking me for no reason. Annie's another friend. She's like my little sister, I guess. I used to really hate this other girl named Jenny, but then we ended up being friends somehow." Those were the only friends that Jemmy had ever had, and she had met them all within the last year. "My life has gotten a lot better this last year, and it's made me a lot happier."

She rolled over to look at Dravocn as he got close to starting a fire. "So Dravo, Tell me about your friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tasty Treat
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: