Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Vote_lcapSteve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Voting_barSteve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Vote_lcapSteve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Voting_barSteve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character
Name: Remy Esteau
Code Name: Twisted Fate
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar)   Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:01 pm

The Jump City zoo was already almost completely deserted as cops tried to overtake it. Unfortunately, this wasn't going well for them. In the center of the fray was Jinx, giggling hysterically and waving around Zap-Tap, shocking and knocking out cop after cop. This wasn't what was amazing though. The amazing thing was what she was riding on. A rhino, which she had spray painted.

The rhino, whom she had named Steve, was covered in pink spraypaint. "Jinx Wuz Here" was written on the side and he was charging everywhere in a panic, trying to get the psychotic blue haired girl off of him but to no avail. Instead, Jinx just laughed maniacally and kept shooting officers. "Hey, Fishbones, can we cause some havoc yet?!" She asked the launcher, picking him up onto her shoulder.

"No! That could really hurt and inconvenience people! You should buy a house and save money for retirement!" Jinx just stared at the launcher with an irritated look on her face. "Fine." She said, standing on Steve's back and switching over to Pow-Pow, which opened fire on the officers. Biting her lip and giggling, she watched all the officers fall over clutching their guts before their untimely deaths.

With Steve still charging, she rolled off him as he jumped back into his exhibit, huddling in fear of her as she giggled. "Oh Steve...but we could be friends forever!" She said with a sigh, leaning over the rail at him. "I'm gonna miss you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar)   Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:42 am

Dangling her legs off the top of a sky scraper near the zoo, Jemmy watched the scene unfold, frowning. Jinx was the name of the metahuman who was causing all this chaos. Violence for the sake of violence, and chaos for the sake of chaos. It reminded Jemmy of herself, or at least of how she had been for most of her existence. Just a few months ago, Jemmy probably would have teleported to Jinx's side and joined her in the slaughter, but now she hesitated.

Two things had changed for Jemmy recently. She had made friends. Bow in particular had shown Jemmy unconditional and undeserved love. For the first time she could remember, Jemmy had actually become attached to a mortal. Miley, Annie, and Marleigh were all Jemmy's friends, too. The one thing they all had in common was that they disapproved of killing. At first, the idea that humans deserved to live was alien to Jemmy, but she was starting to understand.

The second change, her telepathy, had assisted in that understanding. Jemmy could feel people's pain. She could hear their regrets, and all the things that tormented them. Those police officers that Jinx was killing had families. They had spouses, friends, and children. That last one especially churned Jemmy's gut. If a parent died, then it could lead to a homeless child wandering the streets alone, a child like Annie. Jemmy had felt all of Annie's pain, her loneliness, and grief.

Jemmy narrowed her eyes. Jinx was forcing more children to grow up without a father or mother to live them. Even though she was a monster, Jemmy had taken the form of a child for a reason; she identified with them. Right now, watching people die knowing that would never see their families again, Jemmy decided that she hated Jinx.

Jemmy teleported in front of Jinx. She was floating in the air, holding on to the ribbon of her balloon with one hand. Her other hand she held out like a stop sign. "Stop, or else I'll kill you." Jemmy's eyes glowed a brilliant orange as she said this. The Lord of Chaos looked at the police officers. Before her powers had changed, she might have been able to heal them, to save their lives. Now all she could do was read their minds as they died.

Well, maybe that wasn't all she could do. She decided to teleport them to the hospital. If nothing else, that would help some of them live. Jemmy realized that she was acting like a hero, possibly even someone who supported Order. She shrugged it off. She was Shivering Jemmy, and she did what she wanted. That was true Chaos, she decided.

She spoke to Jinx again. "I'm going to take all these people somewhere else, so that I can keep all the fun to myself. Then..." Jinx looked so much like Jemmy had once been, had always been. Jemmy hated her, which meant that she hated herself. It was a hard realization to deal with. "I'll probably kill you." She started teleporting all over the zoo, touching police officers and teleporting with them to the hospital.

She wasn't good enough at teleporting to bring them right into the operating rooms, so some of them ended up in bathrooms, broom closets, and the cafeteria, but at least she was helping. They were still 'in' the hospital, which was better than bleeding out in the zoo. If Jinx had anything to say, Jemmy was still present enough of the time to hear her words.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar)   Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:25 pm

At first, Jinx had completely ignored Jemmy. People were dumb, and she probably didn't exist to begin with. By the time she'd given up on Steve the Rhino and turned around, all her cops were gone and there was only Jemmy left. "Why do you care?" She said, wandering through the now completely deserted zoo. "I'm just here to have some fun and they started to shoot at me! It wasn't nice, and Steve needed some exercise!"

Now that Steve was properly taken care of, she was looking for more animals that needed to stretch and she found the lion exhibit. "Oh my god! A Lion!" She squealed, putting her face against the glass and staring at a particularly large male lion on the other side. "I'm going to name him Wilbur! And he's gonna be my new best friend cuz Steve was lame! Help me get him out!" Jinx then started bashing the glass in front of her with Fishbones, neither was really giving much up. If Jemmy had managed to read her mind inbetween the bursts of psychotic adrenaline, she would see just how lonely Jinx was and why she didn't care about any of these people, or the animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar)   Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Returning to the zoo, Jemmy was faced with a difficult question. Why did she care? Honestly, she didn't know the answer to that. It just seemed like the sort of thing that Bow or Annie would do. Jemmy herself had asked the same question when do-gooders had shown up to challenge her. She had never received a good answer, so it seemed fair that Jinx wouldn't receive a good answer either.

"Well," Jemmy said at last, watching Jinx attempting to bash the unbreakable glass to the lion's exhibit, "I guess I'm just unpredictable, just like you."

Jinx was lonely. Even in this chaotic, destructive state, it was still near the forefront of her mind. Jemmy wondered if she had been driven insane by the Vanishing. Even Jemmy had been scared when all those people had disappeared, and she hadn't even had any friends at the time.

Jemmy thought about trying to make this girl her pet, but realized something. Making someone a pet was enforcing Order on them, not Chaos. The realization was actually quite shocking. Jemmy had been making the same mistake for thousands of years.

Oh well. It was too late to stop now. She would just have to command her new pet to cause Chaos, thus canceling out the Order. If she was smart like Bow, she could get people to do what she wanted without forcing them. Bow was good at making people like her, so that they wanted to do what she said.

Was it time to use her secret attack? No, Jemmy decided to give it a try the 'right' way, by being a friend. "I'll help you get him out, but I won't let you hurt any more people...today. If they attack, I'll take care of them. Don't worry, there are a lot of people who need to die for the sake of Chaos, just not right now." Jemmy closed her eyes for a second and slowly began to transform. Her body became big and bulky, with massive muscly arms. After a few seconds, she looked like the hero from an action movie she had seen the night before. Her balloon transformed itself, too, turning into a beret on top of her head.

"Move aside, little lady," Jemmy said in a deep man voice. "This glass is going down." She walked up to the exhibit and punched the glass, breaking a small hole in it. She shook her hand, which was now broken. That hadn't gone quite as planned. She punched her other hand into the glass, breaking it as well. "That's some pretty tough glass." She backed up and took a flying leap at the glass, landing feet-first against it and managing to break a human-sized hole into the exhibit. The lion jumped on top of her and pinned her to the ground.

Jemmy reverted back to the image of a little girl, and her hat turned back into a balloon, which floated away from the dangerous animal. The lion mauled Jemmy, sending blood spraying everywhere. Jemmy just laughed. "Okay, stop it, that tickles." The lion's paw sent her arm flying across the room. "I said STOP!" Her eyes started glowing a bright orange, and the lion jumped back, terrified. The little girl stood up, and it only took her a second to heal completely. There wasn't even a drop of blood left on her dress. "Ah, so you know who I am, do you? You're a smart cat." Jemmy looked back at Jinx. "He's all yours."

Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar)   Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Jinx stood aside and watched Jemmys transformation. For the sake of chaos? Interesting...and something she loved to hear. Once the glass finally broke, the tiger attacked her and started to rip her apart. It was at this point that Jinx was...strangely calm. Happy even.

She squeaked and laughed and hugged the lion once he backed away, causing it to jump on her. With her current adrenaline level though, the lion couldn't manage to hurt her and she kicked him in the stomach, knocking him off easily. "Now Wilbur...I don't like bad kitties." She growled, causing Wilbur to squwak in fear and back away from her.

"So, my name is Jinx." She giggled, trying to climb on the lions back but didn't seem quite able. "What's your name magical lion lady?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar)   Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:16 pm

Jinx played with the lion. She seemed to be having a good time, and she was calm now. Jemmy smiled, glad that she had decided not to kill the murderous girl. It seemed now that the lion wouldn't actually try to hurt either one of them, since it knew its place.

Jinx introduced herself and asked for Jemmy's name. "I am Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, a Princess of Chaos." Jemmy smiled. She had done something nice for Jinx, so now Jinx was supposed to be her friend, right? "So, do you want to be my slave...I mean, friend yet?" She confused the two sometimes. "I'd let you live and even send you on missions to spread Chaos around the world."

Jemmy wondered if she should invite Jinx to live in her house. That might not be a good idea, though. Right now Jemmy couldn't bring people back from death, and there were people in that house that she wanted to keep living. They would need a separate location to do business. Perhaps an ice cream shop somewhere would do.

She hoped that Jinx would just say yes. Otherwise, Jemmy might have to prove that she was someone worth serving. Failing that, she could always just kill Jinx, although that would seem like a bit of a waste.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar)   Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:20 pm

Jinx was barely listening as she was crawling all over Wilbur the lion. She was giggling and nuzzling into his fur, which was clearly terrifying the lion. "Friendship!" She giggled, looking around. She'd been pretty lonely in this fantasy world, and maybe this was something she could use. Unlike all the others, Jemmy seemed to know exactly how she liked to think, and that was good enough for her. "Hmmm...Would I get my own private jet?" She said, leaning over the lion's head and giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar)   Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:42 am

Private jet? Jemmy had no real concept of how money worked, but she did know that Mr. Hawthorne couldn't afford that. Even if Jemmy got one, it would require more maintenance than Jemmy was willing to put in. "No, I don't think so. You'd be...um...under cover. You know, blending in with the masses and stuff like that."

Jemmy heard more police officers arriving on the scene, along with a SWAT team. She sighed. "Let's take this conversation somewhere else. You can bring the lion. Anywhere you want to go? If not, it's going to be the Grand Canyon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar)   Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve and Jinx, BFFs (Dar)
Page 1 of 1