Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGiving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barGiving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGiving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barGiving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Giving teamwork another try (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:29 pm

"Cool but I meant to work on my hacking skills if it's one of the best in the world I'd love to try and hack it and practice at it until I can." She then listened to the rest of what he had to say and her eyebrow twitched. 'A codename? Did he not hear hear when she came in? She already had one or is hers no good for him....' Paige cleared her throat trying to act pleasant as her southern accent seemed to kick in. "Uhhh if you didn't hear me before I already have a code name... It's Energy Warrior remember? And alright formalities, procedures I get it so let's get to it then." Paige said trying to sound up beat at the end of that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:40 pm

"Oh, sure thing." Hotwire said. "I'll fix you up a good practice bot, and if you hack it, I can make a better one."

Hotwire held his hand up towards the big screen as her data began to appear. Ah to be a technokinetic.

"What are your powers? Be as detailed as you want." He said as he used his other hand to take out a camera and take a picture, which due to his powers, would then appear onscreen next to the other text.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:00 am

Paige smiled slightly under her mask. "Thanks that would be highly appreciated." she then thought for a moment at what he said looking at the big screen. She then looked to him and asked. "What would happen if someone managed to get into the tower's data base? Wouldn't kinda suck a lot for them now to know all this stuff about us? Knowing how to defeat us, what we can do and make strategies to beat us and possibly even know who we are and threaten those we love? I know the tower is high in defense and everything but what if some how someone does get this info? Wouldn't it be best to go the old fashioned route and just tell each other stuff about us instead of writing it down?"

She then paused and blinked before awkwardly laughing a little. "Uh sorry that was probably out of turn for me to say since I'm new, again I talk a lot and sometimes I get carried away and I say the wrong stuff. But I guess that's my opinion if you you want to take it. If it's truly necessary I'll tell you my powers and abilities but honestly, you know my feelings on the matter." She said in a kind manner before going silent hoping she didn't offend him and even more so hoping she didn't just ruin her chances of getting into the Titans for this.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:12 am

"I completely understand. The computer that stores this information is on a computer that has no network connections. It's completely isolated. That's where I come in. I'm able to bridge the gap between the computers without a network. It's understandable how you would be worried about hackers though. This data is more of a 'in case one of us leaves the team for a while and then later decides they want to be a bad guy." Hotwire explained.

He turned back to the screen. "Now about those powers. I assume some form of flight is involved. You managed to get all the way over to the tower without a boat and without swimming."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:23 am

Paige nodded in understanding before looking back to the screen. "Well I can fly for about an hour straight and somewhere near a car's speed I never check fully honestly. I can project my energy sorta like green lanterns but light blue and right now I can only make bolts, beams, sprites which are only used as distractions and lights, and force fields. I can also heal others but to heal myself I have to meditate. That's the main gist for my powers outside the side effects from over using them any questions before I move onto my skills?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:28 am

"Energy manipulation... shielding... healing factor.... minor flight factor... Okay. Good." Hotwire muttered as a check mark appeared on the screen.

"Now we need to run you through the simulator a few times, to test you against the different threat levels you might have to face with the titans. The simulator is over there." Hotwire said pointing to one door, then walking to another door right beside it.

"I'll be controlling the simulation in case anything goes wrong."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:39 am

She looked at the check list as he listed it off. "Well I can heal others too it's not just a healing factor and I know how to do, other, stuff, too..." She voice got quieter and quieter as he left into the room and she sighed. She then went into the room he pointed too and went into the center of the room. "So any rules against weapons?" She shouted hoping he'd hear her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:44 am

Hotwire heard her loud and clear, and then spoke through the loudspeaker.

"You can use weapons, just no killing. Even though it's a simulation, we want to make sure you don't overdo it on a mission and accidentally kill someone or worse." He explained pushing a few buttons and turning some knobs.

"Try this one." He said as the simulator would start up, and Paige would find herself surrounded by 4 thugs with baseball bats. Around them were three more muscly men, who to be honest, probably didn't need a weapon to do some massive damage. Then one of them swung a bat at paige.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:57 am

"Good and I don't kill like ever so no worries dude." She shouted to him before she then looked around her as the thugs appeared. As one swung the bat she quickly made a force field by her hand to absorb the blow quickly making it disappear and let the bat harmlessly land in her hand and she grabbed it while at the same time she shot an energy blast from her hand at another thug while jabbing the thug with the bat she held hard the face also at the exactly same time she shot full powered energy beam from her eyes at one of the massive thugs in the back's chest finishing the single combo in a manner of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:56 pm

Hotwire smiled. She was doing good. Time to up the ante a little. He turned a knob, and suddenly one of the goons whipped out a gun. Then the remaining two brutes would rush her. Outside of those three, there were two more goons getting ready to advance.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:42 pm

Paige quickly scanned around at the men before quickly jumping up high in to the air while making an energy force field around her just in case the gunmen decided to shot at her. She managed to get up high enough and quick enough for the brutes to run right into some smaller guys. She landed out side of the group of men. She then put down her force field as she pulled out her scythes tugging them making them into the large one that she spun around her body as she ran up to the group she then swung the back side of the scythe right into a guys head using the momentum she picked up from sinning it around to add more force and knock him out she then quickly sent an energy pulse through it to make it shrink back down to the two scythes as she yanked on the chains middle part to fling the scythes back to her.

The scythes swung and wrapped them selves around her body but as they did she pushed on the chain outward making them change direction unwrapping themselves all while building up momentum. She then angled her pushing right and made the scythes fling at the men with the guns the scythes wrapping around their guns. She then yanked the chain once more ripping the guns from their hands. She then pulled the chains moving the scythes back in her hands again as she tugged them making them into the large scythe. After this one combo she looked over the men to see what their next move was.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Unfortunately for the men... well... there was the fact it was now "man." There was only one left. He looked scared for a moment, ran at her, and tripped. The simulator gave a 1/100 chance of that happening.

"That was great. You won't be facing a whole lot of thugs. The titans mainly exist to take out threats above the paygrade of local law enforcement. I'll start you on a c-level meta." Hotwire said before the simulation would change. There would be a lab, and a large being made of pure electricity. It had various pieces of metal statically clung to it's amped up form. It held it's hand out and shot a stream of current to a pole across the wall.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Paige nearly laughed when he fell but paused when Hotwire spoke. "Petty thieves or not Titans should be handling all the crimes they can there are people out there who could need help. A simple group of thugs may seem small to us and not a big deal but to others it's a big deal and could make a big difference. Each one of them could easily beat up someone or worse if we can stop that... well it might not be a big deal to us but it is to the person we save. Mainly or not we should take all crimes seriously..." Paige said as he set up the next room. "What's the deal here?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:38 pm

"I completely agree with you. We take out crime at any opportunity. What I mean to say is that not even the titans can be able to stop every crime at once." Hotwire explained, before looking at the simulation.

"What we have here is a C level elemental." Hotwire explained.

"A made up scientist trying to recreate on of teslas secret experiments. He can use this to jump from metal object to metal object. Your main issue will be hitting him. Once you can do that. Aim for the plating. It just might show a weak spot." Hotwire explained as the man and his plates got zapped to the pole across the room. It zapped a ceiling light above Energy Warrior which would buckle and fall.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:16 pm

"Are all of these simulations just going to be fighting ones?" Paige asked looking up to the ceiling to see the light start to fall and jumped out of the way. Paige had no idea what these teslas secret experiments were which sorta never explained how the man was using it to jump from metal to metal but she figured she at least knew he could go from metal to metal. She looked around thinking. 'Ok so that Light just fell so I'm going to assume that that means he was just over there.' She looked from the light looking at the near by objects that were metal. 'I have no idea what it looks like when he hops from metal to metal...' She sighs 'No matter in a real fight i wouldn't even know about the metal jumping so I already know more than I would so I guess I'll just deal.' Paige thought as she slowly walked forward while looking around gripping her scythes before pausing. 'Wait my scythes are metal... can the computer program even jump into them?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving teamwork another try (Titans)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next