Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Vote_lcapGiving teamwork another try (Titans) Voting_barGiving teamwork another try (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Vote_lcapGiving teamwork another try (Titans) Voting_barGiving teamwork another try (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Giving teamwork another try (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Paige stood on the docks looking at Titan's tower home to the Teen Titans. The very people who had kept this city safe before the vanishing and have brought inspiration to teenagers to this day. Though not many members right now have been active with crime fighting it would seem they still are able to capture the hearts of many and protect them.

Paige hoped to join them and keep the people safe along side her fellow members. Paige knew now that even though her last team she was on didn't end out well it shouldn't be too heavy looked upon for she has changed over time. And last time it was a thieving group who stole to survive the only real reason things got so bad was because they were all being manipulated at the time by one of the members... her first friend.

She was determined that this time wouldn't end like last time. Paige floated up into the air and flew over to the island in her hero costume her cape slowly falling to her sides over her shoulder as she lands the afternoon sun that was starting to set caused her hood to shadow over her masked eyes only showing her mouth mask and some of her hair. Paige walked slowly up to the front doors taking a deep breath before knocking on the front door.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Hotwire was in his room, working on a new prototype robot that would put an ordinary Roomba to shame. He put down his soldering iron so he could take a casual 10 minute video game break. All of a sudden, his entrance indicator on his sensor array began flashing. That wouldn't happen unless someone was trying to enter the tower... who didn't have clearance. The video camera showed what appeared to be a girl.

"Just fantastic." Hotwire muttered, pressing a button, which would send an alert to the communicators of the other titans.

He took the lift down to the first floor, and approached the door. He held one hand up, and the door would open.

"Who are you." Hotwire said stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 pm

When Hotwire opened the door Paige was looking at a scuff on the end of her cape and was muttering something about having to was it soon. When he asked who she was she just then noticed he answered the door and dropped her cape and held out her hand. "Hello I am Energy Warrior formally known as 14, I have fought along side one of your members Manic 3 times now and this last time I figured hey I work pretty well on a team so why not join the best hero one there is... sooooo..... here I am." she said with a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Hotwire tiredly rubbed his head. "Oh yeah. Prententious fop mentioned something about fighting alongside some girl a few times. Never can tell though due to his bloated ego." Hotwire deadpanned. Hotwire was still slightly suspicious.

"You should probably wait for the others before coming in. Procedure and all."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:03 am

When he didn't shake her hand she just kinda slowly lowered it. "You know I never got pretentious fop, or bloated ego at all from him..." She thought back for a moment. "Well then again we were busy actually fighting to be talking really cause when I think back all we did talk about back then were the tasks at hand like saving that old man from the fire, or beating that fire guy, and that last time we were partly split up and all you know how bombs, hostages, and saving the mayor must be being a Titan and all."

She said the a smile in a kind tone with a slight laugh, he was a Titan he probably had done and fought more dangerous things than her. "Anyways yeah I understand.... oh and I will warn you now some times I can get carried away and talk a lot but it's not always a bad thing and my god I'm doing it again, shutting up now." She then looked off and stopped talking.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:28 pm

"Pretentious? Bloated ego? Whaaaat?". The voice of Manic as he appeared a few feet from Energy Warrior, outside the Tower also. Manic had just finished his shift at the Lucky Foo', arriving back just seconds ago, in time to hear a bit of what had been said. Schoolyard comments from Hotwire it seemed, he so jelly. Manic approached, settling nicely as he stood to one side of the two, a smile spread across his face. "What up, Fourte- Energy Warrior? Glad to see you're giving the whole teamwork thing a shot".

Last edited by Ama on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:54 pm

"And speak of the egotist." Hotwire said with a groan.

"Well if you check out with manic then I guess you're good in our book." Hotwire said. Much as he hated to admit it, if manic thought she was good enough for the titans, then he was probably right.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Paige looked back to see Manic and smiled under her mask. "Hey Manic nice to see you again, and thanks figured hey why not I guess." She looked to Hotwire who had called Manic an egoist again with a groan. This sightly annoyed her, even if Manic was an egoist which she didn't think he was one really, it wasn't nice to be so rude about it. "Ok come on can we not go to name calling cause that's not really going to get us anywhere, that and it's pretty mean no body likes being called names I know I don't." She said as politely as she could trying to hide her annoyance of his name calling.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Wow. What's even Hotwire's problem, huh? Manic had barely been a Titan for a week yet,and already he was getting hated for... no reason, no reason whatsoever. They hadn't even spoke. Hotwire was simply being a meanie, perhaps feeling threatened that he is no longer the only male, and... let's face it. He's now the beta male too. Taking the higher ground, Manic decided to just ignore the comment and rise above it. "Just need Yang now, I guess. I'm cool with you joining the team". Manic is a recruitment noob.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:13 pm

"Sorry. I've been working all night. I'm kinda tired. The crankyness is due to that." He said turning heel and walking inside. After a few steps he looked over his shoulder.

"Mostly." He finished with.

He motioned for both of them to follow as he continued to walk. "Don't know where Yang is. I've been working on some robots today and haven't really had a chance to check on anyone." Hotwire said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Paige rolled her eyes at what he said but thankfully her eyes were hidden by her mask and the shadows so he didn't notice. Paige followed him the shadows leaving her face as she entered and her interest was perked by the robots. "Robots? How good are their fire walls?" She asked completely out of curiosity then looked to Manic with a smile. "Glad to hear Manic and even more glad to be joining knowing i have a friend here."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:43 am

"Catch you up in a bit, let the Cowboy Kid give you the tour". Whilst hanging around Hotwire was something Manic was keen to avoid given Hotwire's current mindless hatred for him. Manic had just finished work (Saving people from hunger), and therefore was in need of a shower - won't take too long. Manic gestured goodbye before disappearing in a burst of speed into the Tower. He'll be back before they even know he's gone.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:50 pm

"One of the worlds best." Hotwire said. "We should probably show you to the main ops room." He said walking to the lift.

"We have a few formalities to get out of the way. Procedure and all." He said as the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Paige waved to Manic. "See you later then I guess..." She wasn't to excited about Manic leaving her all alone with Hotwire but if she was accepted into the team she would have to be near Hotwire a lot so she figured she might as well get used to it so she sucked it up. She then looked to Hotwire raising an eyebrow. "Really? well then if I'm allowed I'd love the opportunity to train with them. She gave him a nod and followed him to the Main Ops room. "What exactly are the procedures?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:28 pm

"Well the robots are just for doing chores. I haven't developed any training robots yet." Hotwire would put a hand to his chin. "Although I think there might be a few robot training simulations in the fighting simulator, which is just as good. You have to go through the simulator anyway, one of the aforementioned formalities. We'll also need a codename, take care of a room assignment and get you your communicator. Once we do that, you're in."

The elevator opened to show the main ops room. "Here we are." Paige would see the fully equipped Main Ops room, revolving "T" on the giant screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving teamwork another try (Titans)   Giving teamwork another try (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving teamwork another try (Titans)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next