Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Voting_barA Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Voting_barA Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Rocky Start (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rocky Start (open)   A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Cynthia smiled when she watched the creature shrink to the normal size then took a bow "thank you ladies and gents! I'll be here every Thursday!" she said happily before she looked to Jak as he spoke as she rolled her eyes "to each his own I guess, I guess we should all skedaddle then" she said as she put her guitar back on her back and got ready to leave the area.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Rocky Start (open)   A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Metamorphi hunched over and picked up the creature, still in his steel form. It squirmed and bit and struggled, trying to escape, but these didn't even faze Metamorphi What should we do with this thing? Do we kill it? Do we give it back? What do we do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rocky Start (open)   A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:47 pm

"I'll take that." The old man said, approaching Meta with a container and placed the worm inside. "This is property of STAR Labs research department."

JaK suddenly grabbed the man by the sprawl of his shirt and spoke in a serious tone. "We just fought a giant mutant leech to save your #@% so you're gonna tell us what the heck that thing really is, and if it's your property why is it out here trying to swallow you up!?" The pale skinned boy's regular bodyframe came into view as he dispelled his armor, unlike Metamorphi.

"Look son, I can't give you specifics, but I can tell you the culprit who stole this specimen probably used to work for us. He was recently fired for having ideas of weaponizing the polytechmorphs and this isn't the only specimen we've found missing before his departure."

"Meaning what? There's gonna be more of these worms squirming around here?"

"Oh no my dear boy...This was just a stage one specimen. The others are much worse, and this was just an experiment for him. Expect to see another conducted in a much less isolated environment." As the old man spoke he looked out into the distance. JaK let go of him a moment later. His eyes grew wide as the realization of what the researcher was talking about sunk in. The scientist was referring to Jump City, which sat unsuspectingly in the distance. If this thing tore apart a canyon, what would a bunch of them do to a city.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Rocky Start (open)   A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Cynthia had heard all that the scientist had said and looked to Jak "I'm not exactly the hero type but I'd rather Jump not get destroyed before I've even made a name for myself here" she said as she sighed and walked up to the scientist "do you have any way of finding them? A tracker? A worm detector? Anything?" she asked, she was trying to keep a cool mind, stressing out wouldn't help at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rocky Start (open)   A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:35 am

(No I didn't mean bump the thread lol)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Rocky Start (open)   A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:53 am

[OOC: You said it wasn't finished so you wanted to continue and finish it right?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rocky Start (open)   A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:00 pm

(I meant finish the storyline. Not the thread)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Rocky Start (open)   A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:14 pm

[OOC: Ooooh okay lol sorry, I can start the new thread if you like, or you since its your storyline. ^^]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rocky Start (open)   A Rocky Start (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rocky Start (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2