Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Vote_lcapLike Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Voting_barLike Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Vote_lcapLike Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Voting_barLike Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:45 am

Kyte walked down the streets with Nina from a movie. Holding her hand in his, they made their way back towards the nightclub in downtown. Kyte normally would have taken the car, but Nina wanted something of a romantic walk. A stickler for romanticism, Kyte agreed. It was slightly foggy now, and Kyte was picking up something in the mist. He didn't know what it was, but dismissed it.

He leaned over and slightly licked Nina's cheek, teasing her, before he started picking up the presence again. They found themselves in an abandoned part of the Residential District, abandoned ever since some explosion involving the Titans. Kyte heard somebody running. Not a moment too soon, Kyte pushed Nina away from him as a tall figure came in with a leaping kick to Kyte's head. He ducked under it, and then flipped backward, aiming to kick the person while they were still in the air. He succeeded, knocking him back.

He stood, smirking, before the figure got up, and revealed his face. Who it was, Kyte didn't know, until some blue energy flared off of a crack in the figure's face.

Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Kazuma_pt_7_by_kyteuchiha-d5fe5mf

Kyte, to be clear, had never met his father. Kyte only recognized the man as his father by that small, blue flair of energy. Their energies were so similar. Kyte stood there, staring in surprise for a minute before Kazuma delivered a kick to Kyte's chest. Kyte blocked it before ducking and sweep kicking Kazuma's legs. Kazuma got hit, but used his hands to redirect momentum, stomp kicking Kyte in the face and sending him sprawling back.

Kyte held his nose, looking at Kazuma. Kazuma grinned.

Hey there, boy. Looking good.

Kyte realized now that his human form fairly resembled that of Kazuma's.

Spoiler:

Kyte merely stared at Kazuma in disbelief.

...Father?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:56 am

Sissel was jumping through the cores of the city... the dead were rising... but he had an edge. The souls of these people weren't really there. He could slightly work with these hollowed out corpses.

He soon saw one... approaching a male and a female... one of them looked quite frightened.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:04 am

Nina was shocked when Kyte pushed her to the side, landing on her butt she then watched as father and son fought "what the...huh?!" she said before she stood up, brushing off the dirt then sighed "jeez, can't I just have ONE romantic walk home with my boyfriend?! Is that too much to ask?!" she said before she glared at Kazuma, angry at him for interrupting her and Kyte's walk before she looked to Kyte "hey sweety...you never told me about your dad...let alone the fact he was coming to visit, I would have made some food for us all" she said jokingly, her five tails spread out behind her, she knew she shouldn't get involved in family affairs, but if Kazuma was planning to beat Kyte to a pulp, then she refused to let him do that to her possible future husband.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 am

Nina asked him why she had never told him about his dad. He grimaced.

Well...I wasn't sure if he was dead or not. I've never met him until now. Definitely didn't think he'd just show up to kick my ass...

Kazuma smiled, scratching the back of his head.

Well...I am dead. I just got back today. One sec.

A monstrous aura of blue energy went into the sky, before Kazuma relaxed, the aura disappearing.

That should buy us some time. Sorry, something was making me want to kill you. Don't know what.

Oh, I get the itch sometimes... Kyte crossed his arms.

I think it's the same power that brought me back from the dead. Any local necromancers?

Wouldn't be surprised. There's worse in Jump. Dad...what're you doing here? Jump wasn't even around when I was born...and neither were you, for that matter.

Kazuma smiled a bit, pausing, allowing Nina to speak.

She your girlfriend?

Hopefully more than that, someday.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Sissel possessed a trash can lid with a baseball on in. He then rattled the can, throwing the ball off. He froze time and jumped to the ball. He resumed the flow of time as he rolled into the sheild of energy.

"Now if he'll just pick me up... I can enter this corpse."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Nina's eyes widened "hopefully more than that, someday" she heard Kyte say, she suddenly glomped him and kissed his cheek lovingly "oh Kyte that's so sweet!" she said with a smile before she then just stood next to him, her arms softly around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:12 am

Kyte was suddenly embraced by Nina and then pecked on the cheek, to which he smiled at, as well as Kazuma.

Well, she seems sweet, for the most part...

Indeed.

A baseball rolled into Kazuma's vicinity, but he didn't seem to notice it. His energy wasn't really flaring anymore.

Son, we only have a few minutes before I have to walk over there and kill you, at the most. Ask what you want.

Kyte stared at him, before finally asking, How did you die?

Kazuma scratched his chin, before his eyes lit up. Ah. Right. I was fighting demons to protect the world. Died from wounds after killing them all.

Kyte blinked. ...are you kidding me?

Not at all. Why?

Kyte's jaw dropped. ...you were a good guy?!

Kazuma raised an eyebrow. What, you aren't?

Hell no! That has too many rules and standards to live up to. I can protect what I want to protect with the power I've got.

Kazuma crossed his arms. ...fair enough. But tell me Kyte, what are you fighting for?

His question seemed to confuse Kyte a bit. ...I just told you. The power to protect Nina and Rico-

But that's the problem. You're fighting to gain power. You say it's to protect, but power is used to destroy. You can protect with power, but being the strongest person never guarantees that.

Kyte narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:55 am

Sissel froze time when it appeared the man wouldn't pick him up. He noticed another core on one of the living people... a watch. He jumped to that. He then jumped to the core in the dead mans head.

The mans spirit would find itself in a void, only characterized by a swirling red vortex. Time on the outside would stand still... then conversation Sissel was going to have could last as long as he wanted... it would only last a moment in the real world.

"I knew it." Sissel said padding down through the "air"

"I knew you weren't like the other dead guys I've faced... your soul is still here. You have some other connection with the dead... like that miss grace I saved a few days back. Who are you, and how are you connected to the dead?" He would ask the spirit of the man.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:07 am

Nina couldn't help but smile when Kyte said that he was fighting to protect her and Rico, it made her feel like part of his family already, she just stayed silent as she listened to the father and son talk about deep subjects, she was surprised to find out that Kazuma was in-fact good but she was also intrigued by Kyte's thoughts on the matter of good and bad.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Kazuma looked as he was suddenly in another world. He looked around, seeming not too interested in it, seeming much more interested in the man now before him, asking how he was connected to the dead. Kazuma shrugged.

Hell if I know. I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:54 pm

(ooc:Sissel is the ghost of a cat.)

"Well you obviously have some sort of supernatural power... after all... you broke the death-grip on your corpse... none of the other walking dead I've faced could do that. Other than that one case... but that was a different timeline."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Kazuma blinked at the cat, frowning.

I haven't broken the death-grip. I've only delayed it with my willpower. Suffice it to say I'm not like anyone else on this planet...except for the man who was previously before me; my son. If it satisfies your curiosity, I'm somewhat of a holy warrior that fights demons with my own demonic power. They had spells. Spells usually end when the spellcaster is dead or unconscious. Holding it off with every fiber of my being usually gives me time to kill them.

However, this time it's different. The user's already dead. I don't know where to find them.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:04 pm

"Are there stones involved? All powers of the dead I've come across have to do with stones of some sort."He asked, recalling the meteorite fragment lodged within his own heart.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Kazuma thought for a bit.

If there are any stones, I don't know of them. One day I fall in battle to wounds, I go to spend the rest of my eternity in a bright, happy place with my wife, and then I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:31 pm

"Hmmm... strange. I have some more looking to do into my powers of the dead."

He began walking away.

"Sham I couldn't get anything from you. You can go."

Time would resume, the void would vanish, as the little baseball rolled away, hinting to the fact that sissel had left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next