Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Vote_lcapI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Voting_barI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Vote_lcapI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Voting_barI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)

Go down 
+5
Acid Rain
Matt
Simca
Orber
Krious
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:09 am

Oi, he hasn't called her a birdie in a while! And he would probably have killed Lieve for calling her one had she not stopped him. Though, yea, guns are a problem for most people.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:25 am

... ok yeah, that's true. But then if he had killed Leiv, Rain would have kicked both of there butts.
Are you saying you want jay to develop a crush on Zack? O.o Zack would be cheating on his knife! LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Shadow wrote:
Thank you Krious! We definitely want in! RIGHT, SIMCA?!?!?! *poking Simca furiously to make her say something*

Btw, Rain, Zack already has a crush. His combat knife, remember? Cause he's, you know, *cough* insane *cough*.

I would've loved to RP with Kira.

But she's bad! >.< And sexier cuz she's a real person now! And not really Kira anymore!

*looks at Shadow's pleading eye look and pokes*

Fine... maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybee....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:05 pm

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thank you<333333
Back to top Go down
Orber
Orber

RPG character
Name: Ashley Tamale
Code Name: Orber
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:22 pm

*huggles Simca*

Naw you can rp with the new Kira, she's just as fun, plus a tad more crazy... as hard to believe as it may be haha

Speaking of rping, the site is forbidding me from creating a new topic in Jump City. I'm thinking this is because Ashley's app hasn't been moved to the approved board? Cause i keep getting a message saying i need special access to post there.

Anyways, i'll try and post again later and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Bah, he technically wouldn't be cheating. The one thing Zack has zero confidence in is asking girls out, and has as of yet not asked out Amy.(the knife) Meaning he isn't in a relationship. And I'd be open to the idea, plus it'd help keep Zack under control - he's doggedly loyal to those he trusts, and is far more likely to listen. Being insane and untrusting by nature, he currently doesn't trust most of the people on the team enough to really think of them as much more than people he knows. So at the moment, he's more likely to listen to his weapons than his teammates, though the results of that are random. Since Terry(the Glock) is a pacifist, his vote is to avoid the fight and sneak around. William(the Famas) is the crazed gunman, and wants to fight and kill. Amy is usually the swing vote between the two and will usually go with whichever is the most tactical choice at the moment. Those three, in combination with the three different voices in his head, mean that even without any interaction from someone roses chat, he has six people arguing in his head as to what to do, making his responses to anything beyond random. In fact, there are times where I have literally rolled dice to see what he does, though that doesn't happen often. Wow... After typing this I just realized how bad of a random rambling rant this is... Alliteration aside, I apologize for going so far off topic. Feel free to ignore the second half of everything I just wrote.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Orber wrote:
*huggles Simca*

Naw you can rp with the new Kira, she's just as fun, plus a tad more crazy... as hard to believe as it may be haha

Speaking of rping, the site is forbidding me from creating a new topic in Jump City. I'm thinking this is because Ashley's app hasn't been moved to the approved board? Cause i keep getting a message saying i need special access to post there.

Anyways, i'll try and post again later and see what happens.

From what I know of forumotion this would be an issue of not being added into a group with rights to post in that section yet, in this case i think your looking to join the 'titans' group.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Haha XD like I said, I was [u]JUST saying random things. I didn't know Zack already had a wife Wink

And who would Rain kickbutt?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Oi! He doesn't have a wife! Though the knife does govern most of his decisions, so she might as well be...
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Haha Smile
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:50 pm

Wow... so that would be a "sure why not?" I'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:09 am

Sure, why not? XD
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:06 am

well, in that case, ^.^ Please hold on for a one way trip to insanity.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:33 am

Yes, they said. Become the Forum Admin they said. Good to see creative and sane people, they said.

^ ^
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:54 am

Bah! Sanity? Sanity, is for the weak! Anyone who knows what I just quoted is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next