Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTime to Game (closed) - Page 2 Voting_barTime to Game (closed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTime to Game (closed) - Page 2 Voting_barTime to Game (closed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time to Game (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:52 am

"Just about the same for me too been super busy IRL you know?" She typed. Having to move around on foot hitching rides and stuff because you have an evil spirit that keeps getting you in trouble and never usually allows you to play games clearly cuts into gaming time. Once there Paige traded in the mission and got the new one from the NPC.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Hotwire did the same as paige. "Oh you have no idea." Hotwire typed. Having to battle villains, supernatural terrors, and saving the day didn't really leave much time for games. Hotwire continued towards the lair, which was a cave in a rocky outcropping near a river.

"Try to keep up." Hotwire said, running in. He cast a fire attack on the two gaurds, killing on, and burning the other with a burst.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:38 pm

"Oh trust me I think I do." she typed as she follows him. Once there her character seemed to be spazzing a bit as she sends out random letters and jibberish. 'I don't want to play any more this is boring!' EP said in her head as Paige's eyes flash red "Cut it out I'm in the middle of a battle!" Paige said out loud. 'Fine but this is a total waste of time!' Paige character suddenly stops and attacks the boss. "sorry fighting for control of keyboard!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:44 pm

"Annoying younger sister?" Hotwire asked, crouching for cover. "I used to have one, then I moved out." He said. He produced a sword of flame from his back hilt, and drove a few attacks at the boss. With a powerful move, that would take 10 minutes to cooldown, he finished the boss off.

"There."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:00 pm

"No older..." She blocks an attack from the boss. "She sorta... moved in...." She looked to the winnings then to him. "so split it half and half?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:04 pm

"Moved in huh? Sounds like fun. I actually just moved in with a sort of extended family just the other day." Hotwire said, not wanting to go into detail about his new team... or his real identity. Then she change the subject to the loot. "Sounds good."Hotwire said.

He pulled up the loot screen, and began picking out his half of the loot. When he was done, he looked at it all, and realized he didn't need one of the items he choose.

"Hey, you need this?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:08 pm

"Yeah no she makes me do very unpleasant things a lot honestly...I mean I'm no angel myself but you get the idea." Paige took her half and looked it over seeing some things she didn't need. "Sure I'll trade you some stuff I don't need." She said sending a trade request.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Hotwire swapped the stuff he didn't need to her, and he grabbed a few things that she didn't need.

"I totally understand what you mean." Hotwire said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:17 pm

She looked over the stuff she had and sorted out what she wanted to sell and not sell as she read his text and replied back. "Really? How so?" She asked as she minimized her innovatory.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:01 pm

"I get put in a lot of situations that are less than favoreable." Hotwire said, recalling all the fights he's been in. "I keep on trying though, and things tend to go alright." Hotwire typed, thinking about everything around him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:23 pm

"I can respect that, and you should my personal saying is never give up. I live by it and no matter how tough things get or how I mess up I will stick by it cause I know things could get better some day. Glad I'm not the only one out there who has such a high will to keep going lol." She laughed a bit
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:17 pm

"Hm. I like your style." Hotwire typed. "We should game more some time." Hotwire typed.

"We should probably finish this quest first. To the guy who assigned it!" Hotwire typed again, before running towards the cave entrance.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:22 pm

"You seem like a cool dude so sure I'd love to game some more some time." Paige replied as she followed him to the NPC and turned in her mission. She then turned to Hotwire's character. "Sorry man Sister is pestering me for... quality time... I have to get goin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Game (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2