Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Time to Game (closed) Vote_lcapTime to Game (closed) Voting_barTime to Game (closed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Time to Game (closed) Vote_lcapTime to Game (closed) Voting_barTime to Game (closed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time to Game (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Time to Game (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Well it was that time of the week again. No monsters...no villains... no dangers in the city. Hotwire sat down at his computer and with a wave of his hand, turned it on. With pure thought, hotwire booted up one of his favorite MMO's. Knights of the Old Kingdom. He loaded his character, and continued on his side-quest, which involved gathering a bunch of items then bringing them to an NPC.

"Well this is boring. I need the level for the main quest though."
Hotwire muttered.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Ccan't we go steal something?' EP said in Paige's head "Come one we've been on the move all the time since we got here. I just want to level my character a bit and relax for once before you kick us out of the city again..." Paige replied laying down in a hotel bed her knees up her laptop resting on them as she loaded up one of her favorite MMO games but then again any knight based game was one of her favorites. 'fine..' EP said as Paige loaded in her character. "ok so side quest..." Paige then proceeded to go about it the best and fastest way she knew how and followed another member watching them clear out the area and she jumped in and stole the items before the player could get them.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:46 am

"Cheap player..." Hotwire mumbled to himself. He continued trying to play the quest, and soon found more of the items he needed, collecting them. "Great. Just a few more of these to go." he said. He beat up a few more enemies using his fire magic, and began collecting the drops. "Great, here we go. As long as that other girl doesn't keep on me, this should be a snap." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:39 am

'Hahahahaha excellent we can steal on here! I like this game!' Paige had a water droplet go down the back of her head. "Don't get to excited ok?" She sighs and goes back to playing and she came across the same guy as before. She has her character run in with her long swords and takes the kills and the items before looking to Hotwire's player sending  him a trade request.

Last edited by Milicondras on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:54 am

"Great... what on earth could she want?" Hotwire said accepting the request. Hotwire had some pretty high level gear and weapons, but never equipped them due the items no being for his class. He found a couple pieces of gear for her class and put them up for the trade. After all, he wouldn't need them, and hotwire figured she might give back some of her steals.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:59 am

She aborted the trade and typed and entered quickly "no free" She then sent another request and if he would accept it she then would put up duplicates of the items. She took having hacked the game took the items codes and duplicated them. She also would toss in a high level staff. The staff was way above her level but was a non sellable one so clearly she had no use for it
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:08 am

Hotwire looked at the objects she was offering him. Hotwire realized she was probably a cheater at this. Most people he met weren't, and when someone did, the signs were obvious. He aborted the trade like she did, and entered the text to her "nice hack. No thanks though." He said before running off.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:14 am

Paige blinked in surprise "How did he know i was cheating?" She thought for a moment before she began to follow him. She right clicked him stopping her running for a moment and clicked the PM choice and began to message him. "Hey how did you know I was hacking? I'm not mad or anything I was just curious. Also if you want the originals you can have them that and note the staff was real I spent all thanksgiving working to get the sword but the random pack gave me that that's why I was offering it."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:15 am

Well that seemed to make sense. And getting the originals wouldn't really be cheating. "I'm just very good with games." Hotwire simply said. He decided the aparently legitimate staff was worth it. He quickly sent her a trade request and put waited for her to send over the items.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:21 am

Paige smiled when he sent the request and she sent over the items. "Cool, friend?" She asked sending him a friend request hoping he would accept it but if he didn't she was ok with it. She had to admit the guy had skill to match his level as to where most players in the game only had the level but no skill that and he was smart enough to see a hack when he saw it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:24 am

Hotwire didn't have many friends in gaming, and while he didn't really want to accept this girls request, she appeared to be a good player. He clicked the accept button before sending another message to her. "What mission are you on outside of this side-quest?" He asked. It might be helpful if they were on the same mission
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:26 am

She never really liked friending others on games but she did when it seemed it would help her out. "Dunno lemme check" She pulled up her missions log and typed over to him "I gotta defeat the imp king." she said 'this is stupid again...'EP said in her head. Paige raised an eyebrow. "What?" 'All you did was steal then return the items and friended him you did all that for nothing!' Paige just rolled her eyes and just ignored EP.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:30 am

"Great! I'm on the same main quest. Let's go complete the side quest by talking to that guy who gave it to us, and we'll get on our way." Hotwire said. This girl may have cheated a little, but legitimately, she seemed to be on his level. This might have actually been fun.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:42 am

"Cool lets get goin then" She replied as she set an auto path for her character to follow. She the began to message him again as they would wait to get to the NPC that gave them the next mission. "So how long have you been playing this?" She highly doubted it but he could turn out to just be a super skilled newb player that was good at level gaining, it had been seen before.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:44 am

"I've been at this particular one for 5 months." Hotwire said. It had taken him a while, since MMO's weren't his specialty. Stopping rampaging maniacs and stopping robbers was his specialty. The mission began, and a new spot on the map was highlighted.

"Here we go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Game (closed)   Time to Game (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Game (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next