Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Vote_lcapSpeed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Voting_barSpeed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Vote_lcapSpeed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Voting_barSpeed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:57 pm

Nina gave a soft sigh as she entered the park again, the last speed dating attempt hadn't gone down so well, so here she was again, this time there was a nice looking free buffet on a long table beside the tables set for two. It was a nice day and there was a pleasant breeze too.

As Nina took her seat at table five in the large circle of tables for two, she would glance around and start to wonder who she would meet.

Nina had put a little bit of make-up on to hide her whisker marks so she didn't look like she was taking part in a children's play, she also wore a nice looking dress too, something that looked nice but didn't make her look too slutty. Her reddish orange hair would cascade down her back with her ears and tails on full view. If this attempt failed again then she would decide to take her human form on her third attempt, even though it would tire her out a lot to maintain that form.

Nevertheless, Nina was determined to find someone this time, she wasn't exactly desperate per-say but...she did need a little romance in her life, the fanboys giving her chocolates and roses and compliments were sweet and all but...she needed a man.

[OOC: Her dress https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/14/51/86/07/es_49110.jpg ]

Last edited by Emmz on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Brian rode down the street on his bike. Dismounting he was wondering why exactly he was forced to come here. Sure he didn't have trouble getting a woman for the night but for some mysterious reason, they all would leave in the morning. It wasn't so much mysteriously but now Brian was getting a reputation which killed his bar scene game. So here he was trying to get a date.

Lighting a cigarette before going in he took a deep inhale before discarding said addiction stick. He walked in with a group of other gentlemen and was assigned a number. At the moment he was given the number 5 and told to go to that table. Hands out of his leather jacket, he would take a seat in front of the fox girl.

Is this some kind of cosplayer or is she into some freaky deaky %#!@? Brian thought. Then he decided to give her a chance. Worse thing could happen is that she would become his stalker and try to kill him. No way she could succeed where hundreds have failed. So with the calmest voice he could conjure up he said, " I like your tail, the name is Brian. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Nina would give a sweet smile as Brian came down to sit at her table and introduced himself "thank you, my name is Nina, I'm a kitsune...a Japanese fox spirit" she explained, she was a little worried about what Brian would assume about her with her ears and such. She knew that her original boss at the comic store hired her because she looked like she was cosplaying, but her ears and five tails were very much real "so what kind of things are you interested in Brian?" she asked curiously as her reddish brown eyes stared at him, he looked like a pretty cool guy to be honest, she liked the look of his leather jacket, maybe a bit of a stereotypical bad boy with it but...she found that a little attractive sometimes...as long as he wasn't a complete a-hole.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 6:16 pm

Brian tried to smile back, but it came out as a weird smirk thing. Brian was more comfortable with scowling rather than smile. Either way, did he just hear her say she was a fox spirit. What? FOX SPIRIT? Isn't that something you save for date #3... Brian was only really inclined to believe her due to the fact he had seen too much crap while in Jump. So taking a deep breath, he began talking about his hobbies.

"Well, I kind of like to work on my motorcycle mostly... I also enjoy.... knitting, sewing, I really like stuff that I can do with my hands." he said. "How about you? What interests catch fancy."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Nina would see his smirk and actually enjoyed it, she would listen to him and nod, even when he admitted to enjoying knitting and sewing "well I own my own comic, anime and manga store so that usually keeps me pretty busy, it also is host to card games and D&D sessions in the games room too, it can get pretty busy sometimes but I manage to get through the day usually" she said with a smile, she hoped that she wouldn't sound like some intimidating and professional businesswoman "the only thing I have to actually take seriously is the accounting and behind the scenes store bit but otherwise it's usually pretty calm and friendly in there. In my free time I enjoy listening to music, I'm also a wizard in the kitchen, making sweets for my friends and customers but I also make proper meals too" she told him, she started to worry if she was maybe revealing all her cards too early on.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:24 pm

"Really?" Brian said genuinely interested. He did have a little comic book nerd in his body. He shifted slightly due to his nervousness. He wasn't nervous about the speed dating thing, but his ugly little fear was beginning to rear its ugly little head. Brian wouldn't confess it but he was very scared of women. It usually wasn't this bad in his daily life.

"I do sometime partake in a comic or two." he said trying to look at Nina through his glasses. "Also nice to hear you are a wizard in the kitchen... hopefully I get to try it sometime." he tried to say but couldn't help but look away slightly.

He was also quite surprised that she didn't make a comment about his strange hobby. So he decided that he would just try and continue the conversation with a bit about himself. "So, I work as a freelancer. I kind of just do whatever work come by... mostly construction." he said knowing his job wasn't as impressive. Yet it put food on the table, and kept him from getting lazy. Brian also neglected to talk about his hero work, though he guessed anyone he was ACTUALLY dating would find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 6:06 am

Nina would feel happy when Brian mentioned that he was interested in comic books and that he would hopefully get to try her cooking sometime. She would stare at him, listening to every word he said. She found it interesting that he did mainly construction work as he didn't really seem like a builder or anything but it was probably sensible to not wear a high vis jacket to a speed dating thing.

"I see, that's pretty cool, well since you're interested in comics feel free to come over to my place sometime, it's called Comics For Fans" she said before taking out a piece of paper and writing the address on it for him before sliding it across the table to him "I mean if you want to that is, you don't have to if you're too busy" she said. Nina couldn't help but smile nervously, she didn't know why, she was usually so carefree when it came to guys...but this one she was actually trying to impress. But she would reassure herself that even if this speed dating thing didn't work out as intended then at least she'd have made a new friend...maybe..."oh! I also sell Japanese snacks and drinks at my store too if you ever want to try those, but I also have normal vending machines and of course I can always cook you up something yummy" she said with a soft but slightly nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 2:04 pm

Brian would take the piece of paper and put it into his pocket. As he did so he felt his hands brush hers. Brian cringed slightly, he tried to suppress himself from having hives form on his hand. To no avail, luckily he was able to get his hand into one of his pockets before it became noticeable. Sometimes it sucked having Gynophobia.

"I'd love to take a look... what times will you be there?" he asked. It wasn't his mind that feared females but mostly his body. "I mean, contrary to how suave I am.. This speed dating thing isn't my thing." he finished, trying to make some humor to defuse his awkwardness.

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Nina would seem curious when Brian suddenly put his hand into his pocket "I'm there like...95% of the time, as I also live there too in the upstairs area, don't worry, it's got proper security and everything like a house/store should" she said, he then mentioned how speed dating wasn't his thing and nodded "same here, I tried speed dating once before and it didn't end up well...I didn't find anyone, but you seem like a really nice and decent guy so hopefully we can uhh..at least become friends" she said with a slight blush on her cheeks 'blushing? Why are you blushing?! You never blush! Ugh why are you blushing...' she thought while she looked down suddenly to try and hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Brian blinked. Unfortunately it seemed like he was letting her do most if not all of the talking. Though he guessed, that was the point of speed dating. Getting all of the important info out asap and worrying about he details on a real date. It was probably there wasn't much for him to talk about that made this a little weird for him.

"I see, I think how about we decide... on a real date. I mean if you want." Brian asked scratching his leg. The hives had made its way to his legs. The nervousness also caused his left leg to start bouncing. Brian wasn't quite sure what the timer said, but he had a feeling that his time was almost up. He had her address, so he was sure she liked him... at least enough to tell him where she lived and worked. So he was curious to see how it would go.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Nina suddenly nodded "y-yeah, I'd like that a lot!" she said with a smile before pausing a little...did that sound too desperate? Probably...she would look to the timer then looked back to him "w-well if you ever want to sort out a time for a date and stuff, you know where I'll be" she said softly as she stared at him.

As the timer ticked down she was happy that she at least had found someone, even if the rest of the guys didn't peak her interest or were interested in her, at least she had met Brian, this was an accomplishment for today.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:23 pm

Brian got up from his chair and fished out one of the buisness cards he has for his freelance job. He placed it on the table and gave his usual smirk. "Call me whenever you feel up to it." He said before the timer went off. Placing his hands in his pocket and moved on to the next table. He didn't exactly know what was going to happen next. In the end he didn't find anyone of interest, he left on his bike.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:53 pm

Nina would blush a little more at his smirk and she would nod, picking up his business card and putting it in her bag, the next few guys would be alright but none of them really stood out to her like Brian did. Once it was over she would head back to her store and get back to sitting behind the counter and serving customers, now in her regular jeans and t-shirt, once she got a spare moment she would take out the card from her bag and look at it, smiling a little as she wondered when she should call him. She figured that she should wait one or two days at least, she didn't want to seem crazy or desperate, yeah, a few days would be fine.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)   Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed Dating Take 2 (Complete)
Page 1 of 1