Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Show (Finished) Vote_lcapThe Show (Finished) Voting_barThe Show (Finished) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Show (Finished) Vote_lcapThe Show (Finished) Voting_barThe Show (Finished) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Show (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Show (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:47 pm

"Freckled Cheek
Freckled Nooooose
Freckled This until it glooooows

Freckled Neck
What the heck
Freckled that until it's black

Freckled leak
Freckled Geek
What do yah know it's kinda bleak"

Nightingale sings as she hops from roof to roof until she came across the house she was looking for. She skid on her heels to a stop before she hopped up onto a chimney and put her butt in the hole for it with her feet hanging out. She then peeked above her knees waiting for an assassin to come in to kill this one guy with a hit hoping it would be Quinn she had been looking for her for the past few days. She then pulls out a severed cats head smiling to it. "Don't worry Bleedy we'll find her!"

Last edited by Energy on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:01 pm

"Looking for someone?". That would be the sound of the assassin that Nightingale was looking for; Quinn. She did have a hit out on a person at the house nearby, but never, does she go in blind. Surveying the area was important first, hence why she was up atop the same roof as her masked... fan? The house had life in it, lights turned on with a few murmurings able to be heard vaguely from where the two gals were. It wasn't a family at all, no. A home belonging to a few individuals, using the home for other means, illegal means. But what exactly?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Nightingale smiled brightly under her mask as she flailed her limbs. "QUIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!!!" She held the head of the cat by the furr on the top of it's head out toward Quinn "Look Bleedy she's here I told you we wouldn't miss the show!!" She hugged the head and whispered to Quinn "He was worried that we were going to miss your show you told me about a few days ago and I said," she points at the head talking in a fatherly tone "Bleedy I told you already we aren't going to miss your sister's piano recital."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:15 am

She was... crazy. But crazy, is good. Bleeding cat heads aside, Nightingale seemed like quite the innocent lass - something you don't come across with how Jump City is at the moment. Still, Quinn was a little stunned. Surprised that Nightingale even remembered her name, yet alone show up. But... Quinn did say a 'hit' earlier in the night was always more creative than what Nightingale had seen before. Gotta keep your promises. "Wow, really? I... I thought you were joking about that, I didn't expect you to show up...".

"If you want... you can tag along. So long as you keep quiet though, and just watch". Quinn had settled on the stealthy approach once more. A 'guns-blazing' tactic wasn't necessary. Still, Nightingale had been invited to take a front row seat; there's just a few rules to do so.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:54 am

Nightingale smiled to her laying the cat head on her stomach and her hands on the head and looked to Quin her tone sounding sincere... she rarely used this tone of voice. "you seemed fun... and like someone I could finally get along with.' She giggled "And I really wanted to see you keep your promise about a good show! Besides I never joke about killing except Monday through sundays!"

Nightingale gasped in excitement and climbed out of the chimney. she leaned over the hole looking at bleedy. "Bleedy .... you're adopted.... but based on your return adress that was on your neck this is your real home.... SO FLY BE FREE!" She jumped up and tossed the head down the chimney's hole. She then put her hands up in the air running around the chimney making cheering noises. "AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!" She skid to a stop and saluted Quinn "Mission understood commander Stealy mode activated"

She then back flipped behind the chimney hiding as and snuck around behind quinn she was, despite how loud she normally was, really ood at sneaking around. Quinn would have to be listening really closely for her to be able to hear Nightingale come up behind her. Nightingale then would suddenly hug Quinn from behind closely or at least would attempt to as she says. "Tonught is gonna be great!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:33 pm

Quinn would rather unexpectedly feel the arms of Nightingale grip around her for a hug. Quinn didn't fight out, no. It had been a while since she had been hugged, best to enjoy them whenever they occur. "Been here long? Seen anyone go in or out? Anyone I should be aware of?". Perhaps Nightingale had done the recon without even realizing it. Worth a shot, a chance to not go in blind. "Actually, scratch that... you haven't even told me your name". Saying this, the hug was going on. Quinn thought it'd be rude to say anything, maybe Nightingale will realize this... or not...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:20 pm

Nightingale smiled happily under her mask as she hugged Quinn closely excited that Quinn didn't shove her off like most would. Nightingale continued to hug her from behind as Quinn spoke clearly she wasn't going to let go anytime soon rarely anyone let her hug them these days and the fact mid hug she could easily shoot their feet with the pistols under her shirt blades didn't help. "Nope i just got here but I do know the target is inside, if he wasn't I would be over by him not his house!" She said with a giggle. "Oh and you can call me Nightingale It's not my real name but I like it better than my real name so i go by it"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:09 am

“Awesome”. The initial reply from Quinn as she had heard that her target was on the location they were stood nearby. Though how Nightingale knew who Quinn had come for is something that could be looked into. Still, it’s not the first thought that comes to mind whilst being hugged from behind by a girl who was only a matter of moments ago; playing with a bleeding cat head.

Quinn did move to escape the hug, calmly breaking the hold of Nightingale’s arms around her to step forward out of the hug. It was better than telling Nightingale to ‘move’ or something. Quinn turned back and looked at Nightingale with a smile, alas they were on name-terms. “Right well, ‘gale. How would you like to be my 'Wing-Girl'?”. That did sound a bit weird; Quinn needs to find a better way of shortening 'Nightingale'. Something short, snappy, to the point; 'night?. Also! This can be classed as audience participation. "I'm thinkin'. If you go down there, knock on the door... make up a story. It'll give me enough time to enter elsewhere... get the jump on them. Then we can, you know... slaughter them, cut em' open, maybe something involving fire... what'd you think?". Quinn would say with a smile present, turning to look at the house nearby, the location of 'the show'.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:01 am

Nightingale kept hugging her smiling happily under her mask and unlike most insane people, or 'non heroes' if you catch my drift, would he planning to use this to hurt Quinn or something, Nightingale just wanted to hug her and she was happy that Quinn trusted her enough to let her. Nightingale let her remove her arms as she smiled because she did it in a nice way, besides she could just hug her more after they killed people.

Nightingale excitedly gasped "Really paw?! You really mean it?!" She listened to her plan and nodded excitedly  this was great she was not only going to get a front row seat but she was going to be able to help her with the killing too! "I'll be your best winged girl ever just you watch!" She hopped from the roof to shortly less tall things making her way down to the ground as she ran up to the door ringing the door bell as she put on her most innocent and scared voice ever as a man answered the door. "Who the hell are you and what do you want?" "I got lost on my way home from an anime convention and and...." she held her masked  face as she 'cried' "and I lost my phone so now I'm stuck wondering around alone and I'm scared!"

Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Ah, the ol’ innocent play – works on everyone, even the low lives of Jump City. As this had been going on, Quinn had made her own entrance. She scaled down from the top of the building, to a window on the upper level. It was near enough closed, but open enough for Quinn to grip the window with her hand and slowly open it; careful as to not make any noise. With it open, Quinn climbed in and could hear the sound of Nightingale’s voice downstairs, along with the mumbling groans of the building’s inhabitants.

“Look, kid. I don’ care if yer scared, ya gotta beat i-“

The man had stopped addressing Nightingale as he had heard a sound coming from upstairs. He looked to one of the other thugs with him, giving him a look and gesturing for him to head upstairs to check it out. There were no lights on upstairs, it was unused – vacant storage space. The goon would slowly make his way upstairs, a little bit reluctant in doing so as stepping into the darkness was never a thing for the feint hearted.

“As I was saying, kid. You’re at the wrong house, try across the street or summin”

The leader of the pack was about to close the door, but put it off as he and everyone else had turned to the stairs as the body of their colleague fell down from above. His skin was pale, full of sweat, blood dripping from his eyes with teeth marks on his neck. He was alive, but wouldn’t be for much longer as he struggled in gasping for breath. That’s when those alive downstairs pulled out their weapons. Some had guns, others grabbed the nearest blunt object they could find. All of them were looking towards the stairs, slightly fearful, one plucked up enough courage to call out.

“I don’t know what kinda freak’s up there, but you better show yer face!”

That’s when Quinn appeared, showing no fear. She lightly stepped down the stairs, yawning as she did so, stretching her arms out as she yawned tirelessly.

“I think it’s time you died”
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Nightingale kept pretending to cry while the guy was sent up stairs and grinned as he started to shut the door and put her hand on the door looking up to him as he looked to the body sliding down the stairs. "But if I go there I'd miss the show" She giggled as the man started trying to act tough as Quinn started to make her way down the stairs smiling brightly as she watched her excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:03 am

Another one of the thugs stepped towards the very bottom of the stairs, then turning back around to face his colleagues. He had a smile on his face, surprisingly.

“Guys, fellas. Put yer weapons away, there’s no way this brat could’ve done this to Bruce. Just a couple of gals, playing a prank is all. I bet ol’ Brucy ain’t even dea-“

That’s when this thugs life came to an immediate stop – the loud sound of a gunshot able to be heard throughout the room and perhaps in the nearby houses. This thug’s eyes were wide open as he fell down onto his knees, and then onto his front. His death was quick, and therefore a lot painless. At least now they were aware that Quinn wasn’t messing around.

“Get her!”

The leader called out, and his colleagues began to charge towards Quinn. Quinn leapt off of the stairs, pouncing onto one whom she tackled onto the floor. He began trying to fight back, heavy strikes of the elbow directed Quinn’s way. But she ducked from side to side, and blocked. Eventually, Quinn would grab the arm of the thug with a tight grip before sinking her fangs in. Her fangs pierced the skin with ease, and the thug roared out in pain as poison was seeping into his system. Another came, and hit Quinn with a baseball bat, knocking the Snake-Girl away. But the damage had been done, as the one she had poisoned began to froth at the mouth, sweating uncontrollably – the effects were setting in.

Quinn returned, a running start as she leapt onto the back of the thug who had swatted her away. She climbed up the back as he tried to throw her off, eventually able to sit upon his shoulders and lock in a leg scissors; choking the head of the thug using the strength in her thighs. Not only that, but sharp metallic nails protruded from the gloves of her armour as she then tried to simply scratch out the eyes of the one she was attacking. He was struggling to breathe, and therefore the fight to stop Quinn was a half-hearted attempt. Alas he fell backwards, onto the floor. Quinn had the leg-scissor choke still held in, the sound of the thug gasping for his last breath of air was quite enjoyable. There was only one left after this guy, the leader, whom had done nothing but watch and hope. Quinn looked at him, dead in the eyes with a cold stare as she proceeded to use the strength in her thighs to snap the neck of the thug she had constricted. With the thug dead, Quinn let the hold go, rolling backwards to stand up on a single knee. The leader had a gun out, aimed towards her. His grip weak, shaking - which compromised the accuracy of a shot.

“Stay away from me, you freak! I’ll shoot!”

A warning, but a warning with little to no belief actually behind it. Quinn rose up to her feet now, and began to slowly approach him. As she took her first step, he fired. The bullet fizzed past her, digging into the wall – miss. Quinn looked to where it had hit, then turning back with a light smirk spread across her face as she stepped towards him again. Another shot, this one flew past Quinn and through the window on the opposite side of the room. Quinn had reached about a yard away from him now, and with one hand grabbed the leader around the throat; forcing him back against the wall. With the other she batted the gun away – he was now helpless.

“Night-Light – check the garden, see if we’ve got any gasoline or something… something flammable”

Bad intentions were the best intentions.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:41 am

Nightingale laughed excitedly bouncing and clapping as she watched quinn go. When Quinn was done Nightingale would run up to her and attempt to hug her closely and excitedly smiling brightly under her mask. "That was awesome Quinn! I couldn't have done it any better myself!" she ran out of the house then came back in with gasoline "I'll treat us too some food after we burn the house down to celebrate your coolness!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:08 am

"Burn the house down?". The 'leader' then felt a sharp pain as Quinn had knee'd him right in the groin. A woeful cry, that's a place no man - super or not, wants to be hit. Quinn then threw the man to the floor, and took a short run up as she booted him right in the stomach. He rolled over, winded from that strike as Quinn had moved to grab a chair, placing it in the middle of the floor. She then proceeded to pick the man up, placing him on the chair and struck him once more across the face with a backhand strike. Quinn looked ever so happy as she went about this, and now gestured to Nightingale to pour the gasoline around the place - things were gonna go up in flames. Moving towards the back of the chair, Quinn used some rope to tie the man to the chair, with his hands around it so that he had no way of getting free. This was gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:40 am

Nightingale skipped around and danced as she laughed leaping around as she spun holding the gasoline out as she poured throwing the gasoline everywhere. Nightingale slashed some on the wall to make it look like the creepy smile that she drew with blood usually but this time with a harley quinn hat to give Quinn credit too. Nightingale then skipped up to the man giggling. "Time for your bath son!" she then poured the rest on his head smiling brightly as she did then balanced the empty container on his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Show (Finished)   The Show (Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Show (Finished)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next