Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Crash Landing (open) Vote_lcapCrash Landing (open) Voting_barCrash Landing (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Crash Landing (open) Vote_lcapCrash Landing (open) Voting_barCrash Landing (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Crash Landing (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unregister Powered Person

RPG character
Name: Sparatus Xeno Hierax
Code Name: Cosmic Lover
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Crash Landing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:58 pm

"WARNING! WARNING! DANGER IMPACT WITH PLANET IMMINENT!"

Cosmic narrowed his eyes as the onboard computer flashed its red message. He cursed under his breath as he gripped his one man crafts controls trying to prevent his death. "Pull up damn it! Pull up, pull up, PULL UP!" He gave up on the shot out controls and formed a shield like construct around his space pod and held on to his safety restraints for dear life. His mind raced with images of his short life and he cursed everyone who made him flee his home galaxy.

"Impact in 3... 2... 1... IMPACT!"

The countdown sent shivers up and down his spine and seemed to go on for an eternity. Finally however he did hit with a great bang. The fiery heat he collected while falling through the atmosphere dissipated upon impact. A foam like substance envelpoed the inside of the pod protecting his frail frame, although he was still rocked to and fro and hurt like all space hell. Finally the violent crash was over and the foam melted away releasing him. He was surrounded by darkness illuminated by a few sparks here and there. "Argh my fraken head. Computer give me a status report." ......... "Computer? .... computer respond." Cosmic groaned inwardly as he focused energy into his eyes illuminating the darkness. He reached for the manual door release and forced it open causing a bunch dirt to fall into the pod. He focused his energy around his body and shot out and into the world above. Free from the pod he hovered above the crash site and noticed a large crater had been formed with his pod smack in the middle. He looked around the landscape and cursed his luck, this world seemed to be on the primitive scale of technology. He thought about all the stories he heard of pre space travel civilization and jetted away from the scene. He had no intention of being dissected by some third world organism.

He flew towards an observatory of some kind and slipped inside powering down. He was exhausted, nothing a little recharge couldn't fix however so he began sucking in ambient energy from his surrounding powering himself up. Hopefully he could recover his space pod and repair it somehow. Failing that maybe he could figure another way off this rock. For now though he just wanted some damn rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Bloodmoon had been exploring the edge of the city when he came across a large crater curious Shawn lept down into the crater to find the abandoned craft seeing no life forum he assumed that who ever had came left in a hurry but would most likely be back for the ship he thought about leaving but decided he would stay and wait he would move it out of sight if he could that way what ever being could regain their ship if the government came looking for it. Just because he could and wanted to see if aliens where real after all if the greek gods where real why not aliens?
Back to top Go down

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Cosmic flexed his muscles a bit once he felt fully restored. He opened the observatory doors and took the sky into the clouds in an attempt to keep himself hidden from whatever type of authority held power here. He came down slowly inspecting his crash site. There seemed to be no one else around and he smiled to himself, these Earthlings really are incompetent. He formed a large shovel like construct to dig and lift his space pod otu of the crater. However when he dug into the ground his space pod was nowhere to be found. He immediately charged energy into his hands and began looking around ready for an ambush. "Alright you think you're so clever don't you? Come on out cowards!" He kept searching the scene ready for any confrontation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Bloodmoon chuckled as he carried out the ship using both his arms and said, "I am no coward I just figured I would help after all I don't think you would want our government finding your ship." As he said this bloodmoon observed the other male in front of him was blond and had black eyes, was several inches shorter than him and well muscled. Bloodmoon sat the ship down and offered his hand and said, "My name is Shawn but you can call me bloodmoon I am the champion of artemis goddess of the moon,hunt, and the protector of maidens it is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Cosmic watched as a large man walked out of the bushes carrying his broken pod above with no trouble at all. "Well aren't you... imposing. And seems I'm being rude where are my manners. I am the Cosmic Lover traveler from many stars away. Thanks for the assist native." Cosmic watched as the large man with yellow eyes approached him, at least the indigenous are humanoid. He held out his hand awkwardly not really sure what to do but far be it from him to spurn native customs. "Salutations champion Bloodmoon its nice to make your acquaintance. Tell me are all the inhabitants of this world so umm large and strong?" He was hoping not that would make his time here unnecessarily hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:53 am

"No we all are different but most do not have my abilities how ever there are quite a few people that have special powers but we are far out numbered by those who do not, but tell me was you landing here a unplanned stop due to a malfunction or a planned stop but had problem landing." Said bloodmoon.
Back to top Go down

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Cosmic nodded along pleased by this information. He began inspecting his space pod as Bloodmoon began his next question. He laughed when Bloodmoon finished his sentence and kicked his metallic hunk of junk bitterly. "I had absolutely no intentions of coming here. My own fault really, I set the pod to manual piloting so I could make better time. And well... this is embarrassing to admit but I wound up trapped in your planets gravitational pull. Oh well this will be sort of like a vacation. Cosmic lit up his hand with bright blue energy allowing him to see inside of the pod. He snickered before releasing the energy in his hand and stepped back. "You wouldn't know of someone who could repair a one man space craft to flying order would ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:21 pm

"I could speak with Hephaestus the god of craftsmanship and the forge and see if he can repair it he built my arms though I don't think it can be repaired it looks pretty fried but then again I don't know anything about your ship though it is going to be a long walk if you want to avoid your ship being seen or we could hide it in the observatory till I can get a hold of him ." said, Bloodmoon.
Back to top Go down

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:58 am

Cosmic laughed in spite of himself as he listened to Bloodmoon. Gods? An outdated concept created by primitives to explain things they can't understand. He doubted whoever this Hephaestus is was really a God. To him it sounded like magic and magic was seldom a good thing. However, he was in no position to be choosy. He could at least hear him out, who knows he might just get lucky. "A God huh well I'm certainly in no position to deny help. Especially the help of a God lets go take a look." Cosmic floated a few feet off the ground ready to follow after Bloodmoon to Hephaestus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Bloodmoon picked up the ship again and began to head toward where he knew one of Hephaestus 's forges was at he walked into the woods going through hidden paths that if you did not know where they where you would bypass them altogether. He came to a cave. That was large beyond belief you could hear the steady beat of the hammer echoing at the entrance walking in they would come to a large black smith shop with several bronze mechanic women and at the center was a crippled man hammering away at heated sword on a anvil. Bloodmoon sat the ship down and bowed and went to speak but was stopped as the foruge god said, "I know why ye be here Bloodmoon and cosmic set the ship down and I will take a look in a sec."
Back to top Go down

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:47 am

Cosmic followed behind him through a winding path which seemed to move sporadically into the dense woods. Cosmic hovered off the ground behind Bloodmoon as he carried the ship into a unnaturally large cave. He felt a bit embarrassed that he was having this half giant of a man do all the work but, thought he might insult the champion should he try to help. As they entered he saw many mechanical works which were beautifully crafted actually, very surprising from a low tech world. He heard steady hammering and happened upon a lame man forging a sword. He noticed Bloodmoon bow to the man and assumed this was the God. Never heard of a crippled God before but he supposed its not the unlikely. He was a bit taken back when the man spoke his name. How did he know that? Omnipotence maybe? No there was probably a more mortal explanation maybe he and Bloodmoon were linked like a radio signal or something. "Greetings Hephaestus you already seem to know me but no need to brush off proper introductions agreed? I am th Cosmic lover an intergalactic traveler who has made a unfortunate stop upon your planet. Bloodmoon here a most noble avatar of the goddess Artemis kindly offered to help me and here we are" Cosmic floated besides Bloodmoon as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Hephaestus chuckled and made his way over the ship and began to inspect the ship going throughout it easily removing panels looking how everything connected his eyes glowing a dark magma red he then said, "you  have indeed traveled across many systems it will be several months before this thing will be up an running your nav's shot your thrusters took major damage when yea crashed and the foam got in the ship's hardware so that's got to be cleaned section by section and the hual been rocked of it's center and fused togather by entering earth atmosphere." Bloodmoon eyebrow rose how did cosmic survive?
Back to top Go down

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Cosmic watched him anxiously as he checked over the ship. His jaw dropped as Hephaestus went over the lists of damage done to his pod. How in the seven hells did he survive that? Cosmic counted his lucky stars as he floated towards Hephaestus solemnly. "So what you're saying is everything that made this a pod space worthy needs to be repaired or rebuilt?" Cosmic cursed inwardly, this was a major set back to his plans. He rubbed is gauntlet thinking about the millions of credits he can't spend on this under developed world. Cosmic laughed and rubbed his hands nervously as he turned towards Hephaestus. "Well how much would it cost you to completely repair my pod?" Cosmic held his breath as he waited hoping it wouldn't be to costly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Hephaestus smirked and said, "Now that all depends do you want the latest tech of your race to be used or just replace it with the same type of parts but I take your races currency and I can exchange some of your credits for this world's currency to at least give you time to find something to do for money and Bloodmoon if you could take that back to the secure it to the lift I am going to be shifting once you two leave." Bloodmoon nodded and carried the ship to a unused lift and strapped it down.
Back to top Go down

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Cosmic thought the situation over in his head. He doesn't need a luxury space pod so he'd go without all the bells and whistles this time. And he wasn't to sure how he planned on exchanging his credits. How did he know so much about alien technology and currency. Was he from off world as well but, posing as a God? Cosmic couldn't be sure but, he was sure that he wouldn't refuse help. "Just replace them I don't need fancy tech I just need to be able to fly. And I suppose I could exchange some credits to this planets form of currency." Cosmic thanked the Forge God and flew towards Bloodmoon. "Speaking of finding something to do for money. You know a way to earn some easy money on this planet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Landing (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next