Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barI just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barI just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I just want a place to stay! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Alex smiled with satisfaction as the ice monster was finished off by the fire-creating girl, he wanted to thank her, or at least compliment her, but he couldn't, he literally could not even speak to her, when she walked up to him and told him that she had trouble working with other people and that he had earned her respect and trust, he nodded to confirm, trying to pretend to just be the cool and silent type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Zorha held out her hand for the other guy to accept it. "My name is Zorha. It's a pleasure to meet you." She introduced herself with a shy smile. He wasn't saying anything or not really even that she was standing a few feet from him. It was like he saw her, but chose to ignore him.. Not a good feeling.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:50 pm

He didn't want to appear rude, so, even though he could not tell her his own name, he took her hand and shook it, despite himself, he blushed slightly, so much for trying to be the cool and silent type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Zorha just shook his hand and stood their awkwardly. Why was he blushing but not talking? She just offered her service to him as an act of gratitude! She had to get over herself to do this and he won't even reply with a simple sure?! Not even a grunt? 'Well.. I guess if you don't need me.. I'll just be going.." Zorha told him awkwardly as she turned to walk away. Still giving him a chance to say anything..
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Alex bowed his head in farewell and turned in the other direction, walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Zorha sighed loudly. Was she that bad of a person that he didn't even talk to her? Rude much? Zorha then pulled up her veil and ran off, ignoring the stares from people. She jumped on a car and pushed off to jump on top of a building. She then took off, trying to shake the last few moments from her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just want a place to stay! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2