Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Vote_lcapbreakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Voting_barbreakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Vote_lcapbreakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Voting_barbreakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

breakfast in the park(kardus)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:01 pm

"Very good while it is a little lose though that is mainly because you are young and this is your first time doing this it will get easier as you get stronger with doing this.", said bloodmoon with a smile glad that annie was able to make the tent.

(OOC:Sorry short post.)
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 am

Annie smiles to Bloodmoon.  "Thanks; I'll probably get better if I practice a lot.  But...I guess you're right.  I'm not very strong yet.."  Annie looked down; not sad really, but a little bummed that she wasn't able to get the cords as tight as they really should be.  She then looked up to him with a smile.  "But thank you for showing me how to make it.  It'll really help a lot."  She stood there and looked at the tent a little.  It wasn't...too bad; and would indeed be useful to be able to do later.

(OOC: Sorry that took a while.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 pm

bloodmoon smiles but frowned when annie seemed bummed out on not being able to make the tent but smiled when she smiled back up at him and said, "Your welcome Annie and don't worry It took me and Artemis my friend both pulling on the cords to get it as tight as I do now when we were your age."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Annie nodded, and understood what he was saying. She reached up and took Kasha down from his shoulder, and cradled him in her arms. She started to pet him softly, and he purred in response. She smiled down at him happily, and looked over at the tent; but at this point she didn't know what else to say. She looked back down to Kasha again, and kissed his head before she kept stroking his soft fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Bloodmoon looked at the clock that was in his arm and said, "Well I need to be heading home Annie I have some work to do will be ok for the day?" While he made sure he had everything before he would leave.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Annie looked up to him with a smile and nodded.  "Mmhm; I'll be ok.  Kasha will take care of me like he always does."  She looked back down at him and scratched under his chin, to which he purred more and rolled around in her arms.  She giggled at him, and looked up to watch Bloodmoon get ready to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Bloodmoon nodded and waved behind him as he left shout "bye Annie have good day."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Annie smiled and waved back to Bloodmoon as he left. "Bye Shawn; see you later."

And with that; their meeting came to a close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

breakfast in the park(kardus)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3