Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Vote_lcapMusicfanatics (Kardus/open) Voting_barMusicfanatics (Kardus/open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Vote_lcapMusicfanatics (Kardus/open) Voting_barMusicfanatics (Kardus/open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Empty
PostSubject: Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)   Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Paige walks into a local music store that sold many music based things. EP found it annoying that Paige was wasting good stolen money from an ATM on something that they could easily steal themselves later that night. Paige didn't like the idea though she simply didn't like stealing uneededly. Paige walks over to the rock music CD's and began to look through them.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)   Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Coincidentally, Jake was also at the same music store.  He was already looking through the rock music section when Paige got there, and glanced over as the girl started browsing nearby.  He studied her quickly, and seeing no immediate reason to talk to her went back to looking at the music CD's.  Rock music wasn't a genera he usually browsed in however, and he wasn't really sure what he was looking for.  Now with a reason to talk, he looks over to Paige and asks; "Hey; I don't come to this section often.  You know what's good here?" He seemed calm and his tone didn't hint anything other than he simply wanted to know what rock music was worth buying.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)   Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Paige calmly looks over the CDs paying no real attention to the guy who was too looking at CDs. Her seemed to ask a question and Paige couldn't help but look up from the CD she was holding and look around verifying he was talking to her. She didn't want to accidentally talk to him when he was talking to someone else. "Oh... uh..." She quickly flipped through many CDs grabbing out five holding them out to him. "h-here is.. some that I like... and you know... would recommend" she said in an awkward fashion.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)   Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Jake watched calmly and raised an eyebrow at Paige's strange and strange behavior. She held some CD's out to him, and he paused for a while before taking them. He replied simply, "Thanks." And looked down at them. They looked interesting, and he would probably buy at least two of them. Looking back up at the girl again, he wondered why she was acting so awkwardly. "Something wrong?" he asked rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)   Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:11 pm

She stood there awkwardly as he looked at the CDs, nodding once when he said thanks. She looked off for a bit not wanting to look creepy or something for staring at him. Paige looked to him when he asked what was wrong and blinked pausing for a bit. "S-sorry but I don't know what y-you mean..." Could he be talking about how awkward she was being? She looked a bit embarrassed as she hoped that wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)   Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Jake only stared at her for a moment. She either honestly didn't know she was behaving strangely, or didn't want to bring it to light. Either way, Jake wasn't going to press her about it. "Right... Never mind then." He looked back down at the CD's he was given; looking them over. They looked interesting enough.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)   Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:29 pm

After EP explained Paige realized he was talking about her awkwardness and blushed from embarrassment. "If y-you talking about my a-awkwardness... that's... just me..." She said looking down a bit. She hated how awkward she was in real life conversations. This is whey she always liked Online gaming and chats. It was easy to be her there since she was alone not talking face to face.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)   Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:03 am

Jake blinked and at first didn't respond, then looked back over at Paige. He studied her for a bit, considering his options for what he could say or do. After a while he could think of no good reason to say much, and set back three of the CD's he was given. "Might come back and buy them later. I'm not looking for much today." Figuring he might as well return the favor, he looked and picked out a CD; then handed it to Paige. "Bought this one a few weeks ago. Didn't regret it. You might want to check it out." He then started walking to the cashier to purchase the two CD's he had.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)   Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:10 am

Paige just awkwardly stood there as he seemed to study her for a little while seeming to be thinking about something. He then just gave her back 3 of the CDs which she took back holding them in one hand giving him a nod. "O-okay..." She then watched him find a CD and held it out to her. She looked at the CD and took it with her empty hand looking at it as he spoke. "S-Sure... I think I will..."[/color] she said. As she looked up from the CD he was walking away and she waved awkwardly and slightly to him even though he wasn't looking. "See yah..." She said in a timid tone.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)   Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:59 am

Jake held up a hand to give a sort-of wave back, saying nothing. In his mind, he thought the girl seemed kinda cute; and might have been worth talking to more had she not been too young. He bought the CD's, and after paying he walked out without another word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)   Musicfanatics (Kardus/open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musicfanatics (Kardus/open)
Page 1 of 1