Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
breakfast in the park(kardus) Vote_lcapbreakfast in the park(kardus) Voting_barbreakfast in the park(kardus) Vote_rcap 
Moon
breakfast in the park(kardus) Vote_lcapbreakfast in the park(kardus) Voting_barbreakfast in the park(kardus) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

breakfast in the park(kardus)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

breakfast in the park(kardus) Empty
PostSubject: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:59 pm

bloodmoon awoke with a yawn in the make shift tent and smiled it had been awhile since he had slept like this but he had to get up and prepare after all he wanted to talk to Annie and make sure she would be all right on her own being careful not to wake her he quickly crawled out of the tent and quickly did his calculations on what he would need to buy and the cost. then set off towards the stores when he came back he would be carrying a loaf of bread in a sack and a camp mess kit that contained two cups, two bowl/plate combination two forks, spoons and butter knifes as well as set of steak knifes. A jar of peanut butter and jelly a block of cheese, a very small jug of milk and three loafs of summer sausage two where for kasha and one for Annie and him in a small cooler while not as good as the stuff he had made at home but it would have to do. hanging from his right shoulder to rest on his left hip was a child's canteen. He then walked over to the bush that hid the tent placed the cooler in a spot where it would be in its shadow all day pulling out a sharpie and a sticky note pad he quickly wrote that he was going for a run and would be back shortly and for Annie and kasha to enjoy some sandwiches with the cheese, milk and sausage.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Annie slept in that day as a result of staying up late the night before.  Neither she nor Kasha woke as bloodmoon left, nor when he came back and dropped off the food for them.  Rather she woke up a while later after he had gone on his run.  She had a good night's sleep, cozily tucked in her blanket and snuggled up to Kasha's warm side.  When she awoke she sat up and found that bloodmoon was nowhere around.  Kasha woke at about the same time; standing up to stretch and yawning before shaking off the tiredness of just waking up.  Annie also stood up with her blanket still wrapped around her; stepping outside she wondered why bloodmoon had left.  "Peekara lect too?" she asked to Kasha as he looked around the tent.  

Kasha soon found the cooler that wasn't there the night before, and feeling this Annie turned and came over to see it.  As Annie read the message she and Kasha were glad to know that he would soon be back, and thankful that he had left some food for them.  She took out the peanut butter, jelly, bread, and milk; and got ready to make herself a sandwich.  She looked to Kasha first though and asked, "Hahk men kah?"  Kasha merely blinked in response and gave a quick telepathic answer before laying down by the cooler and Annie.  

Annie then made herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and poured herself half a glass of milk.  She then took one of the bowl/plates and poured a little milk into it.  It was barely any, just a little more than enough to cover the bottom; and after pouring it, set it down on the ground for Kasha.  He then got up and lapped up the milk as Annie started eating her sandwich.  As she ate she sat down on the ground, leaned on the cooler, and kept an eye out for bloodmoon for when he came back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Bloodmoon smiled as he came back to the bush where annie and kasha where now up and enjoying breakfast coming to a stop and he smiled at annie and kasha and said, "Well I'm glad you two are up." He then went over to the cooler and quickly made a sandwhich then poured himself a cup of milk and took out a sausage log and cut it up using the top of the cooler as a counter then cut the block of cheese into slices and put them on the other plate. After eating a couple he offered some to annie and kasha and said, "so how did you two sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Kasha had just finished his milk when he looked up to see bloodmoon; at which point Annie also looked over with a smile and greeted him cheerfully.  "Hi Shawn." ^^  Kasha sat down where he was and looked at bloodmoon; now holding a respect for him.  

Annie sat and ate her sandwich as bloodmoon got some food for himself and for her.  Kasha didn't take any food from bloodmoon, but Annie took a piece of the sausage before responding, "Very well thank you.  Kasha always makes sure to keep me comfy."  She ate the sausage slice before saying, "Thank you very much for breakfast; Kasha says he really appreciates it."  As she says this Kasha moved closer and sat right next to Annie; licking her cheek once and looking to bloodmoon.  Annie smiled at Kasha, then said to bloodmoon; "Kasha says thanks again.  He says that sometimes it's hard to get good food for me, and that he's happy that he doesn't have to worry about it today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:51 am

bloodmoon mearly smiled and said, "I know how hard it is to survive on your own I was lucky I had my friend with me we both could hunt game and the other could fish how ever we never had to deal with snow and the like. But I know you are happy living here. So I will let you be if that is what you wish but I could improve your situation like showing you how to make the poncho tent, how to pack the hiking backpack so your clothes don't get wet when it rains. Do you have winter clothes a jacket, gloves, boots, etc?" Trying to think on how he could make sure that the girl would not only survive but would thrive.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Annie took another bite out of her sandwich and then answered, "Well, I have my blanket, and a heavy raincoat; but I don't have any gloves or boots.  Kasha keeps me warm when it's cold out, and when it rains he makes...um...I don't know what it's called, but he keeps me dry.  But...our things do get wet when it rains and we're away..."  

Kasha lowered his head and started to rub against Annie's side, and she smiled as she looked to him.  "Sanda pookto." she said, putting an arm over his back.  Kasha then shrunk, changing into a kitten and being held in Annie's hand.  She put him on her lap and petted him as he sat there happily for a little, before then looking up to Annie and climbing up her front a little to get closer to her.  She leaned over and kissed his nose.  Kasha began purring and rubbing against her as she giggled and said, "Almaktara pakeeta mekt." ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Bloodmoon eyebrow rose as kasha changed into a kitten before nodding to himself and said, "Then I will teach you how to keep your things dry"then remembering the cantine and takes the thing off and says I got you this I want you to keep it filled and drink lots of water to stay hydrated that way you don't get heat exhaustion or worse." after finishing his sandwich he ate a few more slices of the summer sausage bloodmoon stood up and stretched he then went to go grab his coat and put it on and took the blankets out of the tent then folded the blankets and began to take down the poncho tent before bringing over every thing over in front of annie and kasha so they could see how he packed everything he quickly rolled the blankets into a roll and tied them with the cords making them like a sleeping bag with the winter ones out that way the summer ones had a better chance of staying dry then slided them into sleeping bag slot on the outside

while doing this bloodmoon began to explain, "Ok when you do this always use your heavier blankets during summer and then your lighter ones during winter that way the ones that your going to need have a less chance of being wetter than they have to be we can also get you some trash bags to cover them before you strap them in and then get some extra cords so they stay dry while you set the tent up. Then you would put the cooler in since it would be a heavier item after that you would put like spare clothes around it to keep it from shifting around to much." He then took the box that had the camp mess kit and placed it on top and said, "You want to keep things that your going to use the most at the top like trail mix's first, aid kit and the like after that we put another trash bag over everything then put the poncho's and the extra cords so you can make the tent in the rain and you other stuff stays dry."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:05 am

Annie took the canteen and nodded to him, "Okay; I'll make sure to drink plenty."  Speaking of drinking, she decided to drink the milk that she had poured herself and set the glass on the cooler.  She and Kasha then watched closely as bloodmoon showed them how to pack the hiking backpack.  "Ok...um...We'll try to remember all of that."

(OCC: Sorry that short post took so long.  Couldn't think of anything else to write honestly)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:42 am

(OOC:it's fine)

Bloodmoon nodded and said, "Don't worry you'll get it all down eventually just practice packing till you have it down so what do you plan on doing today you two?, If you want I can stay here and help you praictice setting up the poncho tent and packing if you don't have anything to do today."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Annie thought about it for a minute with Kasha as she ate the last of her sandwich.  Usually their main concerns were finding food and keeping out of the weather as best as they could.  But he had already taken care of the food part, and learning how to make a tent could be a valuable investment of time to help with the weather, not just for now but for the rest of her life actually.  She looked back up to Bloodmoon and said, "Would you please stay?  I'd like to make sure I know how to do this really well, and...I like you too."  She smiled to him, putting Kasha in her front overall pocket as she stood up and gave him a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:57 am

Bloodmoon smiled and said, "Very well and I like you as well annie." only to stiffen for a second as he hadn't been hugged since artemis died but returned the hug after he seemed to unfreeze. He then handed the bag annie and said, " Put that some place safe for now and, I'll show you where I got the cords and ponchos and set up a tab for you to be able to get some better food and replace the poncho's when needed.".
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Annie looked up to him smiling as she took the bag.  Kasha looked up to Annie from the pocket and meowed softly to her.  She blinked, looking back at him; then back up to bloodmoon.  "Alright."  She went and hid the bag over in the bush with the rest of her things, then came back.  "Um...Kasha wants to know, how much things would cost.  We don't really have much money.  We had to just find, or...sometimes...um...take..most of the things we have."  She looked down feeling bad about that last bit.  She didn't like stealing from people, and felt really guilty about it; but often they didn't have much of a choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Shawn sighed he forgot he was talking to a child and stopped and said," I understand that Annie and the cords and most of the food items are cheap. however the poncho's are a little high, but when I said I was going to set up a tab for I meant I was going to use my money to do so I make custom bow and arrows it pays well and I have plenty to spare I have almost no bills thanks to where I live." Seeing Annie look down in guilt Shawn bends down and puts his the side of his hand to try and make her look at him as his eyes held nothing but understanding and a far away look as if reliving memories he said, "You do what you have to survive that is all you need to worry about child life on your own at a young age is ruff I know and sometimes you have to do thing that you would rather not."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Annie stayed looked down for a while as he talked, but looked up when he knelled down to her and put a hand on her. She thought about what he said, and after a little bit she smiled a little and asked; "You'd really do that? You would pay for things like food for me if I really needed it?"

She would wait to hear his response, then out of happiness would suddenly hug him again. "Thank you Shawn; thank you so much." She couldn't tell him how much that meant to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Bloodmoon merely smiled and said, "Yes I would." he then was hugged by Annie this time he didn't stiffen when he was hugged but merely returned it before standing up and offered his hand to Annie as they where nearing the shop but it was in a busy part of town and he didn't want her to get lost. Finely he came to a small shop there was a kind looking old lady at cashiers stand to the left was a refrigerators with different milk products, meats and eggs with several small rows that filled up the middle that had different food items like cereal and at the very back was a wall full of camping gear including the cords and ponchos that Bloodmoon had bought. Looking down to Annie Bloodmoon said, "Why don't you go look around the store, and I will go get your tab set up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: breakfast in the park(kardus)   breakfast in the park(kardus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

breakfast in the park(kardus)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next