Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barIt would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barIt would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Claira shouts as shes hit falling to the ground clenching her teeth. Claira slowly tries to get up a bit shaky as she does growling. "I wish i could but... I'm a hero the job description states I have to stop you..." -and hopefully not at the cost of my life- She then runs at him holding her arm back as she changes into a bear and tries to claw him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Kris ducks and quickly steps out of the way of the bear, grinning wildly he slashes at her. "No shame in running away sweetie, I'd hate to have to kill you, so much potential, so beautiful.... Don't throw it all away, what money is worth your life?" Kris said this sincerely, a flirtatious smirk on his lips. Maybe she'd listen to a cute guy, she was a teenage girl after all.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:51 pm

She changes back into a human as he slashes to dodge the attack easier and jumps back. She holds her fists up but goes a bit wide eyed and blushes when her called her beautiful and got distracted by his flirtatious smirk. She shakes her head almost as if to snap herself out of a trance and narrows her eyes. -I know I'll regret this later...- "Sorry but I can't do that and I'm not sweetie the name is Animal Shifter!"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:00 am

Kris rolled his eyes, rather annoyed at this point, "I'm on a deadline." Kris would put away his sword and ran at her with the bo staff, aiming a smack on her head to knock her out. "By the way, I'm Zero."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:05 am

Tries to dodge but wasn't fast enough and is hit in the head and knocked out. She falls to the floor with a thud the last thing she heard was him introducing himself. Once he got outside he would notice the police just arriving at the scene.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:13 am

Kris grabbed the money, whistling. He saw that Animal Shifter was on the floor, knocked out cold. He decided to write a note to her: 
 Sorry for the headache! Hope we meet again soon!
XOXO, Zero

Kris left her a 100 dollar bill as he walked outside, only to be met by the cops. Kris looked around and threw down some smoke bombs, and once the smoke was cleared, he was no where to be found.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:26 am

Claira slowly wakes up seeing the note and money. She looks at the money she knew it was dirty money and a hero doesn't take it but.. the police start to come in and she then puts the money and the note quickly in her belts pocket before the cops could see and turns into a bird and flies over them out of the bank and away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2