Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Vote_lcapRemember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Voting_barRemember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Vote_lcapRemember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Voting_barRemember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Remember This Name (Kris)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character
Name: Remy Esteau
Code Name: Twisted Fate
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Ember groaned at the terrible joke. Truth be told, no, she really didn't. "No kidding, Sherlock." She sighed, walking with him and getting a good look around. Nothing was the same...that's depressing.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Kris saw Ember looking less than happy, "Hey, are you okay? You seem a little blue." Kris sat at a cafe style table outside, smiling. He drummed a tune on the table, slightly bored.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Ember's face drained of color. If she blushed in her ghost form, it was blue, not red. Did that carry over? Did blood rushing to her head turn blue? Was her hair glowing?! "Why? What makes you say that? That's kind of weird to say." She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:33 pm

"You seem sad, is something going on?" Kris was kinda thrown off when she said it was weird, she was hiding something. He kinda wanted to figure it out but didn't wanna scare her off.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Ember exhaled steadily. "Sorry...I get nervous." She replied, not entirely lying. "It's just...I used to go here so it's kinda sad to see that nothing is really the same."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:02 pm

"It's been the same for a couple years, how could you...?" Kris then trailed off, realizing there were more metas than humans. He then decided to drop the subject.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Ember shrugged. "I just haven't been here in a pretty long time." She looks around, pretty amazed at the technology advancement of 40 years. "How long has this place been here?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 pm

"If the sign's right, 30 years. Are you sure you're ok? You seem off," Kris was genuinely concerned, in a city like this, some one might take advantage of her. Kris looked around for a waiter, wondering where they could be.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:42 am

Ember blushed staring at the table. "Right, I just...couldn't remember!" She said, faking a smile. "Like I said, I have bad nerves." She continued her lie.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:46 pm

"You're lying to me," Kris called her out, year of being what he was came in handy sometimes. "Why are you lying?" He wasn't happy with her, and it showed. He wanted the truth, especially since earlier she attacked him. Not the best way to start a friendship.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Ember shook her head and eyed the table in front of her. This guy was obviously able to call a bluff. "Ummm...no. You really don't want the truth on why I'm lying to you. You really don't."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Kris laughed as Ember examined the table, she seemed to be rather uncomfortable. Perhaps she realized she wasn't dealing with a total idiot? "Try me," Kris said with his trademarked crooked grin, his amber eyes shining at his challenge. In this moment he wanted to figure out what exactly this girl was hiding. As soon as he closed his mouth a waiter came over, their plastic smile that all waiters had as a subliminal hint that they were friendly, in actuality all they wanted was a bigger type. 

"Hey, my name's Terry and I'll be your waiter, can I start you off with something to drink?" The waiter once again gave that plastic smile.

"Could I get an Orange Fanta, please?" Kris asked, repeating back to him the fake kindness that he had received from the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:07 am

Ember looked up at the waiter with a raised eyebrow. She wasn't sure if any of the drinks shed had in the 70s had carried over...luckily Kris ordered first though. "I'll have the same." she said, shooing him away. Luckily the waiter took this as 'not ready to order' and walked back to the small employees area with some friends. "See I'm..." She wasn't entirely sure how to word it. "I'm dead..." She finally managed.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:27 am

Kris laughed, "You thought THAT'D throw me off? think about where we are! This is Jump City, haven to all super natural and metahuman beings!" He sat back, "So by dead you mean...?" Kris was honestly interested, though he decided after his earlier sessions of being a babbling moron to play it cool from here on out. He pulled out a pocket knife and began to clean his finger nails, glancing up at Ember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember This Name (Kris)   Remember This Name (Kris) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember This Name (Kris)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3