Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A not so ordinary day (kris) Vote_lcapA not so ordinary day (kris) Voting_barA not so ordinary day (kris) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A not so ordinary day (kris) Vote_lcapA not so ordinary day (kris) Voting_barA not so ordinary day (kris) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A not so ordinary day (kris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A not so ordinary day (kris) Empty
PostSubject: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Kane was on patrol, using his powers to dash around in the air, he was around midtown, bored out of his mind. Today had been such a boring day, especially compared to that time last month where he stopped a shipment of deadly weapons. Now that was exciting. It didn't look like anything like that was going to happen today, it was a really slow day. Kane wanted something exciting to happen.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Kris was waiting on the roof top for just this hero, someone REALLY wanted him dead. Half a mil for one meta? He pissed off the wrong guy evidently. When he saw the hero 'running' on the air, Kris aimed down the sights of an Armalite AR-50 he 'borrowed' from an old National Guard depot. When he pulled the trigger, it sent a .50 BMG round at Kane's leg, "Let's see you use your powers when you can't even stand...."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 4:44 pm

A shot rang out. In that exact same moment, Kane felt an extreme pain in his leg. He looked down, looking for a bullet wound, only to find none. In fact, there was no leg to begin with. His eyes widened in surprise, beginning to fall to the ground. He looked around, seeing the man on the rooftop, he cursed, but he couldn't do anything. All he could do was make sure he didn't die. He started using his remaining leg to kick the air, slowing his descent so that instead of turning into a stain he just hit the ground painfully. He looked down at his wound. What was he gonna do!?!
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 5:10 pm

Kris grinned, "Bullseye...." He packed up the rifle and walked down the fire escape, getting in his car. A big pay out for an easy job! These were the contracts the young assassin loved, he watched the meta fall in a rather hilarious way as he followed in his car. When Kane hit the ground, Kris was going to make sure he was dead, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 5:50 pm

As Kris went to finish off Kane, he'd see someone applying a tourniquet to Kane's leg to stop the bleeding. Once he was satisfied with his work, the man stood up and turned to face Kris I don't know why you did this, but I do know that you're going to pay! Metamorphi glared at Kris.

It was a good thing for Kane that Meta just happened to be in the area. Coincidence was a beautiful thing. Metamorphi had called for an ambulance, and some police. But that wouldn't be enough, he had to act as well. Meta charged towards Kris, throwing a punch towards the gut to start things off.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Kris quickly side stepped the brute, a grin on his face, "Oh! You're that titan! Metamorphi, right? Well you see, you kind hit the nail on the head! I'm doing this BECAUSE I'm getting paid!" Kris pulled out one of his laser katanas and spun, aiming to slice off the hero's head. This was exciting! He already knew of like 20 bounties on each Titan.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Kris stated that he was just doing this for the money Hmph, disappointing. I thought you villains all had grand ambitions. He pulled out some kind of lightsaber and swung at Meta's head, Meta ducked down and tried to tackle Kris to the ground while his body had turned from the spin. If this worked, Meta would try and disarm him of the katana, then pin his arms behind him. But this was only one way this could work out.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Kris twisted his body and jumped, letting Meta tackle the air. When Kris landed, he took out his second laser katana. He would swing at the Titan wildly, "I used to have ambitions, then HIVE broke up, so now I'm just trying to make money." Kris grinned, "The bounty on you is upwards towards a mil, and it's gonna put the name Zero back on the radar."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Meta's tackle was avoided with a jump, Meta rolled to his feet and spun around to face his adversary. Kris drew a second lightsaber and started swinging with both of his swords, Meta raised his fists and started bobbing and waving his way out of the way of the strikes. He got a few scratches, but otherwise he was okay. Meta jumped backwards, taking on a defensive stance, if Kris wanted to strike him he'd have to come over himself.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Kris dashed at Meta, swinging at his legs with the swords. Meta was taking the defensive route, almost as if he were running down the clock, how peculiar.... Kris thought it over when suddenly, "FREEZE!" Kris was surrounded by the police, Kris saw he was outgunned, "Dammit...." Kris dropped his swords and raised his hands.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Kris came over to him, swinging with the intention to slice Meta's legs. Meta hopped back, preparing to spring forwards to counter attack, but then he heard that the police had arrived. They must have been so busy with their fight that they didn't hear the sounds of the sirens. Meta watched as a bunch of medics took Kicker away on a stretcher, then looked back to Kris and the policemen I'll take him back to the tower. I don't feel good leaving him in an ordinary prison.

He then put handcuffs on Kris before sending a message to the tower Hotwire, send over the T-jet on autopilot, I'm delivering a prisoner. Zero, formerly associated with HIVE. A few minutes later, the T-jet arrived, setting down. Meta lead Kris on-board, setting him down in the prisoner area, which had the same power dampening technology as the prison cells back at the tower. He then allowed the T-jet to fly itself back to the tower, while Meta kept his eyes on Kris.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Kris got on the T-Jet, "I don't suppose I could ask for some peanuts, huh?" He was smug as ever, a grin on his face for the entire ride, "I wonder if Kicker will ever be ok financially, I heard that hospital expenses can really... Cost a leg." Kris started cracking up at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:08 pm

Meta didn't have any visible emotional reaction to his sick joke about Kicker, but he did get up and walk over to Kris, smacking him Shut up

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A not so ordinary day (kris)   A not so ordinary day (kris) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A not so ordinary day (kris)
Page 1 of 1