Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hi there, remember me? Vote_lcapHi there, remember me? Voting_barHi there, remember me? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hi there, remember me? Vote_lcapHi there, remember me? Voting_barHi there, remember me? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hi there, remember me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Hi there, remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:11 am

It was a brisk August morning, school was about to start after a much needed summer break, and the birds were planning on which landscape they wanted to live in for the coming winter.

Dravcon had only recently returned to living in his home since the end of his last relationship, and was finding it difficult to sleep there still, so he took his walk early after a five o'clock in the morning breakfast... not to worry, the travel down the mountain took at least two to three hours.

Dravocn had also recently finished another prototype. She stood at five feet six inches, long black hair with blue highlights wrapped in a ponytail, a small red tube top under a belly cut Jean jacket and blue jeans, black sneakers too. Her eyes were blue and she smiled happily as she followed Drav through town.

Dravocn decided he'd relax in the park for a bit, his eyes dreary from the lack of sleep, he ended up passing out, leaving his prototype to watch over him and wake him if someone he knew would pass by.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:30 am

Jenny sat on the edge of a roof top looking over the city that she sometimes visited now. For a while she felt like this could be her new home but once again she had left for another city. she felt like shed never have a true home again. She sighed and dropped a lit cigarette to the ground. She slowly pulled out another and lit it but didn't smoke it she just stared at it burning it hadn't been a year since she had stopped smoking since she had been shadow knight... a killer...

She sighed and brought the cigarette to her lips bit stopped and let the cigarette fall from her fingers and looked down at it on the ground as it light slowly faded... died... She reached over to grab another but all the rest were already slightly burn and on the ground. Jenny got up and then let herself fall off the edge. Before she hit the ground she slowed her self to land gracefully steping on the edge of the cigarette making sure it was out.

she then walked down the side walk and started to pass the park but then paused as she noticed the boy he looked fimiliar but she couldn't remember him. "is he okay?" she asked since he was sorta passed out on the bench the boy when woken would probably remember her but would see that she had changed alot since they had last met in more ways than just looks.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:43 am

[center]The prototype smiled happily as she saw a girl she had recognized, the girl asked if her master was okay, and without sounding robotic in the slightest the female prototype responded with a"Yes, he's just tired is all." she said, having the voice a teenage girl stereotype would have, just not preppy. "So how have you been Jenny?" She asked with a smile, unknowing that Jenny has no memory of her, she asked this while waking her sleeping master, who promptly smiled as he saw an older and clearly unhappy Jenny, his smile was to make Jenny comfortable, not knowing his prototypes question.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 3:02 am

Jenny blinked as the prototype seemed to recognize her she then looked at the two longer before remembering them it felt like centuries since she had seen them she thought back and she thought that she was probably still with kale when they had last met... kale..... her ears drooped more 'dead.... apparently a technical alien.... pregnant.... a killer.... a savior....'

she thought looking down then back up. "Uh.... it's been..... complicated..... tough to say the least..." dravcon would notice she had a bullet hole scare and a slash scar on her stomach, a tattoo on her arm and what looked like a possible tattoo on her back and that her ears were much smaller than before. "how have you two been....?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 3:17 am

Dravocn frowned at the girl's statement "I'm sorry dear." he scooted over on the bench and patted the spot he made next to him "it has been quite a downhill slope for me as well, but come, talk to me please." he requested of her, intent on having her sit next to him and talk to him, even if all she said were lies or she didn't tell him what was irking her, he wanted her to feel free with him as he wished of everyone.

The prototype frowned as well and felt bad for Jenny, like her master, she wanted friends and family-like people to be happy. She stepped aside as her master scooted, allowing Jenny leg room should she choose to sit "You may not believe us, due to the horrors of this world, but we do actually care." she said, she hates the world as much as Drav does for the same reasons.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 3:42 am

Jenny sighed and sat down next to him "well it all started when pebbles my dog died when i was 4" she said sarcastically as she sat down. She then looked to him "I believe that you care... I don't know why but i believe you... but im sorry my past isnt one i just blurt out to anyone hell none of the friends i've had in the past knows more than 1% about me. And these recent events that I assume you want to know about aren't casual talking material either... so lets change the topic to why you'd want to know about a girl you met once very breifly before and please dont just say because we care tell me why you apparently care."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 9:30 am

Dravocn chuckled when she used sarcasm to answer him, smiling simply at the audacity and just how cute the response was for someone who seems so sad. Jenny then went on to say that she believed him though she didn't know why, this alone made Drav's day as he'd never had that sort of reaction before, it made him happy and downright curious. Jenny went on to ask why he cared, in response to that, Drav simply smiled as he answered.

"I don't believe you'd want to hear my life story so i'll give you a small rundown on why i care." he started "Let me start off by saying, I've never had any parents, or anyone remotely close to one besides the motherboard i have at home. So as a young boy, i lived in an orphanage, where the caretaker was less than attentive. I was physically feeble and the rest of the children knew it, i was picked on every day, just in general bullied in all senses of the term." he explained without a twinge of sadness

"It's just something one gets used to after so long, and then you just learn to accept it, one day i had heard of an interesting development that the outside world had but the orphanage didn't. A computer, a physical embodiment of a digital world that consisted of information, numbers, and power. I of course saw great potential in this new development and began crafting my own computer out of old computers that other people had thrown away. It took a bit of tweaking and weeks in my dorm room alone, but i was alone anyway." that last statement hurt him a bit

"Anyway, after creating the motherboard i have at home, i promptly left the orphanage and hadn't gone back, i lived in a small abandoned building and as i had programmed the small chip, it had become the power source for the building to which i had cleaned immediately." he continued "It wasn't until i had left the orphanage that i began learning just how awful the world really was, and i was seven when i had finally left. In only a few months i had been witness to countless acts of greed, cruelty, dishonesty, closed-mindedness, and hatred without justifiable reason." he said, just a bit more angry than hurt at that

"Homeless people were scattered all around, hiding under bridges, so hungry that they actually ate the fingers of another homeless person that tried to take away the his or her food, people LITERALLY being kicked out of hospitals for not having the money to pay for anyone to take care of them.. do you know how many infant corpses are sitting in the dump or dumpsters?" he said, he's gotten pretty emotional right now, in anger and sadness, he actually almost cried

"This isn't some sort of guilt i had for these people, this is understanding, because after i had left the orphanage, I LIVED through all of it, i was cast aside by my parents to an orphanage, i had pneumonia in the orphanage and didn't get any care because the orphanage wasn't funded enough to get, i had sat in my bed for months while children CONTINUED to, to add a little exaggeration of the most minor, continued to torture me. Only to leave the orphanage to find, it is much worse on the outside, to find that in the dumpsters i had to sift through for food was, the more than occasional, dead infant. It wasn't until i had gotten a paycheck when i started donating money, or flat out giving it away to those less fortunate. After all of that hell... i didn't simply throw it all into hatred, it made me CARE for the people MORE, hatred can only spawn more hatred, and hate does nothing but cause more of what we despise." he said finally, his prototype comforting him

"In short, I care because i don't believe anyone should go through hell alone, and if the small problems aren't helped or fixed today, then they'll spiral into a domino effect of doubt, sadness, and self abuse in all senses of the term." he finished

(its pretty basic, but i thought all of it was a fair explanation... despite the lack of depth or detail... then again, he was aiming to answer, not tell a tale of his life XD )

Last edited by Dravocn on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:34 am

Jenny listened as he spoke, he apparently had been an orphan and due to medical reasons was bulliedin the orphanage. he explained how he turned his life around and- dead infants... each time he said that jenny held the scare on her stoch looking physically pained as she became siloetted her background turning deep blue in color and a horizonal lighting bolt went off.

when he finished she sighed with droopy ears and looked to him. "I'm sorry you had to go through all that... but my problems of my past wont just go away they wont get better just by talking about them and they've already hurt me so theres not much else of a spiral that they could go.." she said looking off.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:57 am

Dravocn simply smiled at Jenny "Dear, I didn't expect you to give me your life story so soon, more... i hoped for it in bits, to get to know you better, and help you hold yourself together when things get rough." he said "I know it sounds like i stole these lines from a bad movie, but i'm being honest, I simply care about you and i want to help you, be it just being there, or simply by just coaching you through the days where you find it difficult to go on alone." he said

The prototype, code-named: Jazilia, whispered "You sound like you're trying to be her boyfriend, you may want to explain." she said in his ear quietly

Dravocn nodded "What i mean is, I'm your friend, whether you want me to be or not, like it or not, know it or not." he said, feeling his words were fine as they were

Jazilia looked at Jenny "I know he's a little cheesy, but you've got to give him a bit of slack... he never was good with social conventions." she giggled with a smile "Point is, he means what he says, and nothing beyond it."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:32 pm

She loked to them asthey each spoke and thought for a long while beforre sighing her ears drooping as she did but then rose back up looking to him. "Fine.... how about this you ask a question regarding my past and then I will decide to answer it or not. I dont need a coach or a theripist but if you want to be friends i gues i could play a get to know you game with you that sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:20 am

Dravocn smiled happily "That sounds nice." he said and looked at Jenny "How about we make it an extended game?" he asked "Peeling into your thoughts and past sounds a bit far considering our current relationship level don't you think?" he asked with a smile "By extended game of course i mean to ask questions like this later on, sort of unlocking certain levels of answers as we go along. Does that sound acceptable?" he said.

Jazilia smiled at Jenny too "Let's start off with something simple, what is your name and what would you prefer to be called by, by friends I mean." she asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Jenny nodded "yeah that sounds good to me" she then looked to Jazillia then "My hero name is Energy Warrior or Energy for short and I go by when in civillian wear as Jennifer but my freidns call me Jenny." she sat back on the bench. "And before you ask I'm openly telling you both because I go openly by both Jenny being real name and Energy Warrior being more of a professional name for work."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Dravocn smiled as Jenny responded "Grand, so, are we allowed to call you Jenny just yet? I wouldn't want to assume we're friends like I've seen most people in the silver screen do when one says that their friends call them a certain name." he asked, he raised himself to be polite... lacking in the social skills department, he tries his best
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Jenny shrugged "if you want, to be honest everyone really calls me jenny when they hear that part to be honest, I guess they just dont like 3 syllable words so they stick to jenny to save a second of their time or something. So whats the next question you got for me?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Dravocn chuckled "well, let me know when we're good enough friends to call you Jenny, please Jennifer? " he requested politely.

Jazilia smiles "actually, i think it's your turn to ask your question, right?" she asked, her hands placed in front of her and neatly clasped in one another
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there, remember me?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next