Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Vote_lcapFloor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Voting_barFloor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Vote_lcapFloor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Voting_barFloor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 8 - Snowy trail.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Bow blinked as she was cut off, but instantly knew what he was saying. She smiled sweetly and closed her eyes, moving with him as they kissed. Her arms wrapped around his neck. Nothing spoke louder than actions. After what she just was saying, this could only mean one thing. Her feelings were being returned, in the most wonderful way. Her whole body reached out to him, all of her mind was focused on him and this moment. Nothing else mattered right now. It was just him and her under the canvas of fake stars in this fake world, but this moment was not fake. She could feel it in every fiber of her being. It would be hard to let go after this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:53 pm

JaK and Bow continued to make out under the stars on his ceiling. Nothing was stopping them, so their moment was getting hot and heavy, but then JaK stopped himself and just stared at her for a moment, breathing heavily. "S-Sorry, I'm being too forward." He said, not wanting to stop, but felt he should at least make sure he wasn't pressuring her into doing this. His right hand was placed over the sprawl of her back still and the other on her thigh. His voice was soft, yet husky, and the tone seemed so sincere in genuine concern.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Bow panted lightly, her chest rising and falling with each breath as she stares back into his eyes. She wouldn't stop this moment for the world though. Who knew how long they had, really. One hand on his abs, one running through his hair, she smirked gently. He had already proven once that actions spoke louder than words, it was her time to show him the same. She kissed him passionately to tell him she wanted to continue; however, he could of course stop again at any time, if he wanted to. But again, she didn't know the next time she would be able to be like this with him again, if ever at all. Even though she didn't want to think about. They could be dead tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:30 am

Her actions explained it all. He continued to kiss her and then moved down to her neck. His hands roamed freely around her body and then finally as if in connection with her mind, the idea entered his mind that they could be dead tomorrow, and they had nothing to lose, but eachother. JaK picked her up by the back of the thigh as her legs wrapped around him with one hand and carried her into his bedroom, collapsing onto his bed with her as the menu popped up and the option to remove all attire appeared before fading to black.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:29 am

Bow smiled as he took her to bed and only glanced at the option before saying yes, fading to black.

--------Morning!-------

The sun starts to shine through the window and her eyes open at almost the same speed. Her heart races slightly as she looks at him. The one cradling her in his arms. The one she has fallen for. It was crazy to think about the way she felt. This is a game, isn't it? Maybe not. She smiled softly as she thought about everything. There was no way all that could have been fake. It was the most "real" she's ever felt. She wanted to be with him. Both here and in the real world. The thought made her blush and she shook her head trying to get rid of it. That's insane. No one could like her that much. She turned away from him as self-doubt set in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:53 pm

JaK slept with his mouth agape, his mind was very tired, which in turn made his virtual body just as tired. Last night and yesterday in general had been very strenuous for him mentally in one way or another. However, as his eyes fluttered open, he peered upon the girl next to him and sat up having an instant flashback of all the events leading up to this moment. And he felt no different than he did before his eyes shut when he last looked upon her.

"You're up earlier than me?" JaK said, sitting up and moving the sheets so they covered the lower half of his body. He noticed her cheery and usually sorta hyper active demeanor was absent and grabbed her ear lobe before pinching it playfully and asking "What's wrong?" in a calm voice, fueled by a genuine smile. "It's not because of what we...what went on..yesterd..--" He had a hard time finishing his thought. He wanted to be as polite as possible, but as stated before, JaK didn't really have much of a way with words.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Bow was facing away from him when he woke up. She had the blanket covering her front, but most of her back was still exposed to him. "Y-yeah... I guess so..." She continued to sulk until he pinched her ear lobe and she sat up, holding the blanket to her chest, and looked angry. "What was tha-..." When she heard his voice and saw that beautiful smile, she stopped in her tracks, the anger on her face being replaced by softening expressions of sorrow and she looked down, biting her lip. Then he stumbled over asking and she looked up shocked, blushing. "N-no! It has nothi-Well... That would be lying..." *sigh* She thought for a long moment before looking back at him with a soft smile and tears in her eyes. "I struggle with myself... It has nothing to do with you... Well... That's not exactly true... I'm just scared that this feeling will only last while we're here and... *she chokes up a bit* I-I don't want it to end..." She looked away, knowing that that must sound ridiculous to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:29 pm

She said she didn't want this to end...She didn't want to escape this game?! That's right...This game was just that wasn't it. Their minds virtually linked, but back in the real world, they could live hundreds of miles away from each other. Was this just part of the game, was all that occurred last night more of Kayaba's sick programming to enhance the experience?! To make it even more realistic for his own amusement!?! "No Bow." JaK said grabbing her by her midsection and then kissed her forehead gently. "I don't care if this is a game, if it's fake, if it's not real, or if we die. I see a lot of PK's with that attitude lately. They justify killing by saying we don't know if this is all just...part of the game. What if no time has passed in real life and no one's really dying? When we take off our nervegears upon finishing this mmo, only an hour or so will have passed." JaK hesitated for a moment. "It doesn't matter; my fear of dying here. My will to survive no matter what, and my fear of losing you aren't just some construct to make this a better gamer experience...It's my real true feelings." JaK said pulling her closer and resting his chin upon her shoulder. "I plan to clear this game; fake or not! And then come find you, even if you don't feel the same way for me in real life after this traumatic experience...I know, that in the real world, you and me would still be friends and probably still develop these feelings."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Bow gasped when he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her forehead. All of her walls came crashing down as he spoke. He truly did feel this way about her. The same way she feels about him and here she was in constant doubt, as usual. As he continued, she started crying softly with joy. Everything he said made her feel better. She couldn't believe she had been so stupid as to think it was just in this game. Their feelings were real. Kayabe couldn't program that. These were really them exchanging these words, these moments were real. And they would continue to be real outside of this game. When he rested his chin on her shoulder, she rested her head on his, breathing gently on his neck, her eyes closed. She whispered sweet and soft, again with the cantabile feel. "My feelings are mine, JaK. They won't change outside of this game... I don't think I'm afraid anymore. I know you tell the truth and I feel like I can put my whole faith into you, my amazingly idiotic hero. But there's one point you're wrong at..." She puts her hands on his shoulders again, looking at him with a still sweet smile. "We will clear the game. Together. I won't let you go at the end so that you can risk your life without me." Her face showed that same determination that he now knew was inarguable with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:09 pm

JaK warmly nuzzled her nose with his own, but then stopped as a notification propped up between them. JaK didn't have many friends, so he knew it had to have been for Bow. "Huh? Hey, isn't that from one of the top guild leaders?" JaK says as he accesses his own menu and re-clothes himself fully to his undershirt, but not his coat.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Bow blinks, looking down at it. "Y-yeah... It is... From the Knights of the Blood Oath... I wonder what they could want..." She opened the message and blinked, dropping the blanket and going wide eyed. "N-no way... They want me to join their Guild... They're moving on to Floor 9 tomorrow and want me to make my decision as soon as possible..." She looks up to JaK confused and a little scared. "W-why would they want me? I haven't done anything to deserve an invitation like this..." Bow bites her lip, reading it over again, not knowing what to think about it, much less what her answer will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:54 pm

"Bow...That's from Asuna. I wouldn't turn it down if I were you. You could clear the game much faster. Better gear, better leveling, better...well everything." JaK hesitated for a moment as she asked why her. "It's because you've been given all credit for clearing floor 8. I'm a Beater, my part in it is considered me having a walkthrough guide, but they consider you to have had real skill to survive a raid from the beasts that took out the Beta players. Most likely they'll also want to exploit your Howl ability in the same way we did...It's a smart decision on their part to request you as a recruit." JaK said placing his palms together and resting his chin upon them as he contemplated the situation.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Bow furrowed her eyebrows and thought for a moment before speaking. It was true this would be the best thing for her. Never again would she get on opportunity like this. Like she had said before, she was never destined to be a solo player. Then she looked at JaK. He was though. This would never work. At least not right now. They were fighting for the same goal, but it would never be by taking the same path. Of course this wouldn't last... N-no. That's not true... She looked back into his eyes, tearing up but smiling sweetly and nods. "I'm going to accept it. It doesn't change anything here though... If you ever need me, I'm always here for you, first and foremost. I will explain that to them and they can take me or leave me based on it, but that's just how it's going to be."

She then thinks about something and clasps her hands around his, speaking with her eyes wide open. "I'll make sure they know what part you played in the battle too! You were the master mind! The amazingly idiotic hero! We couldn't have done it without you and they know it!! They should be asking you to join! Not me... But I know you probably would've declined anyway because you're a solo player... Which is fine... But that doesn't mean you have to be alone, JaK. Just call me and I'll be there. No. Matter. What." Her eyes shine with determination again as her mouth softens into a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:05 am

JaK looked down as she clasped his hands, his bangs covering his eyes and hiding his true expression from her face as he allowed her to go on. Bow was so nice, so innocent, so genuine in everything she said. She was honestly too real and too true for this world or the real one, if this was her true personality that is. "STOP!" JaK yelled out in anger, shaking a bit and probably startling her at the end of her speech. "Don't be stupid Bow...They're recruiting you because they want your skills. If you downplay yourself in anyway, you'll jeopardize that. The more you seem useful to them, the higher you'll excel in rank. Enough to make decisions and make a difference." JaK looked at her seriously for a second, his eyes shimmering as his focused and determined nature showed. "Don't you speak a word about me. Don't you dare squander an opportunity like this just to give me some idle praise. They don't care and it won't change anything." JaK's tone of voice softened as he moved closer to her and started to look as if he was going to tear up as well. "You take whatever they give you, may it be praise or otherwise, and go to the top. So I can look towards you as you rise..Don't you dare try to help me. I'm a Beater and always will be here. If you want to really help, you'll clear floors faster with them...so that we can get out of here and meet for real." JaK said in a shaky tone of voice while moving a bang out of her face and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Bow jumped when he yelled at her, surprised at his tone for a moment. As he talked, her head dropped in shame and sorrow. She really wasn't any good at this. She always downplayed herself, she didn't know how not to. It was ingrained into her personality. Lift others up while pushing herself down. No one knew how hard she really was on herself, but she was trying to fix that. And it seemed like JaK was trying to help her. Her shoulders started to shake when he told her not to speak a word about him. He was telling the truth. They didn't care. But did that give her permission not to try and make them see? She bit her lip when his voice softened and all she could do was nod for a moment, tears slipping down her cheeks. When he pushed a bang out of her face and she looked up to see his glistening eyes and sweet smile, she lost it. She flung her arms around his neck and started to sob into his shoulder. "O-okay JaK... I-I will... I'll be the best I can be to help pave the road to get us out of here! I-I promise not to jeopardize that... B-but... You have to promise me that we can meet up... A-at least every other floor... I-I know I've seen guild members outside their guilds... I-I don't think that'll be a problem, right?" She kept her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes with both worry and determination to still get her way, at least part of it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 8 - Snowy trail.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next