Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Vote_lcapFloor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Voting_barFloor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Vote_lcapFloor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Voting_barFloor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 8 - Snowy trail.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:15 am

JaK remains quiet..."Bow you know...I couldn't do that to you." The life of a Beta-player wasn't easy, and she still had a chance to join a good clan like the Knights of Blood, especially with that howl skill.  She drew the attention of a boss after all. "I can't promise you I can be with you at all times, but if you need me...My blade is yours." JaK says sincerely rubbing the palm of her hand and letting his forehead rest against hers as he said this with his eyes closed, as if making a pact. A friend request then popped up beside them as he opened his eyes and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:26 am

Bow blinks as he said he couldn't do that to her. For some reason, it made her heart skip a beat. She didn't even know a heart could skip a beat here, but apparently, anything is possible. As he rests his forehead against hers, she does the same, blushing a little brighter as he spoke to her again. The words he said were things she never thought she'd hear from anyone, especially online, especially from JaK. It was impossible to keep her heart from racing slightly when those soothing words combined with his close proximity and rubbing of her palm. "You know I'm here for you, JaK. Just say the word and I'll teleport to wherever you are. Please, never hesitate." She squeezed his hand lightly before opening her eyes, but not letting go. She smiled at the friend request and without missing a beat pressed yes. She looks back into his eyes smiling devotedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:47 am

JaK pulled back blushing a bit as well, seeing how keen she was to accept his friend request right away. Their eyes were open, and their faces were so close...The way she squeezed his hand and the way he admired her. Maybe it was in the heat of the moment or something, but JaK placed his freehand over her heart, and found himself surprised when he could feel her heart beating. He then began to lean forward as he got confirmation of what he was searching for; her heart was beating rapidly, as was his. Therefore, in the next moment, unless she stopped him, their lips would lock. His eyes closed again on approach as the other players watched them in shock and awe...
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:44 pm

There was nothing in this virtual world that could have stopped her. As he placed his hand on her heart, she glanced down and blushed a bit more, her heart beating a bit faster. Bow looked back up at him and saw the blush on his cheeks as he leaned in. How could she resist? She didn't want to resist. It felt like the entire universe of Sword Art Online froze for a moment as their lips met. Nothing else mattered to her right now. It was all him. JaK. The one that brought her on this adventure. The one that, twice now, risked his own life to save hers. The one that showed her a new side to his self today. She closed her eyes as well as their lips met. Her hand in his held gently. His hand on her heart would feel the beating become slightly more rapid. Her free hand finding its way up his side gingerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:27 pm

JaK kissed her, and the embrace was more realistic than he ever could have imagined. He would never get used to this feeling...Not in a million years. The full dive system was amazing. As their lips connected, it wasn't a quick pull away, but a lingering transfer of emotion between the two. As if their nerve-gears had connected for just that moment, relaying true thoughts and emotions just before pulling away. Could kayaba really have planned a function like this into the game? If so, then he was more of an evil genius, than mad scientist after all.

"Bow..." JaK said with hesitation as they're lips parted, but their heads were still right next to each other. The crowd began to clap and celebrate them, cutting off their moment of passion and ran over grabbing both JaK and Bow. The group hoisted them up upon the rest of the players arriving. and witnessing the winner banner over their heads. Any romantic feelings or thoughts would have to wait, because the entire town was going to be busy thanking them for a the next few hours or so...Not to mention what would the rest of the SAO server say once they found out Bow and JaK had just cleared floor 8 for all 10,000 players. However, being a Beta-Player, the praise wouldn't last long, just like the last Beta-Player who cleared floor 1 for everyone...The first Beater.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Bow opened her eyes slowly and dreamily as he spoke her name. The one moment their lips were together felt like a lifetime. She couldn't imagine anything feeling more real, even in the real world. When she looked into his eyes, she heard the roar of the crowd again and blushed brightly. Their time was up, for now. The players put JaK and Bow on their shoulders and carried them into town and, consequently, away from each other. She reached out for his hand, but was too far away. If he looked at her face, she seemed scared. It was because she didn't do well with crowds. One on one, she was wonderful at, but she got a bit claustrophobic in mobs of people.

However, as they set her down and started to compliment her, she smiled and looked as if she had everything under control. "It was nothing!" "We were only helping, just like everyone else here..." "I-I really don't deserve this praise..." "Thank you!" "Umm... I'm not sure what we are anymore... Heheh..." She kept looking around for him. Someone handed her crystal back, and she almost didn't catch it. It seemed she was going out of it. She even forgot to heal herself and was getting exhausted.

Finally, she saw JaK and ran to him, grabbing his hand without thought, instantly feeling better. She whispered into his ear. "When can we leave?..." Her voice even sounded tired. Again though, she kept up her smile and shook hands with everyone, making small talk until they could go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:32 am

JaK was celebrated for a bit, but then someone recognized him as a Beater and people began to scrutinize him. "He probably cheated." "Did you know this was gonna happen!?" "The Betas only got to level 8 after all. This is why, that son of a $%@# knew!" JaK tried to reason with them, but accusations, immersed with a few accolades, pouring in from every side. He was starting to become overwhelmed, when luckily Bow grabbed JaK's hand at random and he smiled, feeling the warmth of her touch, instantly calming him. "Hopefully soon." He said, then realized that he agreed to leave with her. "Come on.." JaK said pulling her away and revealing a teleportation crystal, then spoke the name of the city on floor 4 before teleporting back there. "Sigh." JaK said as he let go of her hand and looked at the news paper laying on the street, freshly printed. "Are you serious...?" It read of a duo combo; female and male player's, who revealed a weakness within bosses by distracting them with a howl ability and then striking at vulnerable moments; officially dubbing this new technique "Crying Wolf." -_-
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:59 am

Bow blushed lightly as he pulled her away and waved to the rest of the players. It was almost instantaneous, as soon as he could, he teleported them away. She giggled and then blinked when he let go of her hand. It felt oddly empty and she stared at it until he spoke again. She walked over and read the story from over his shoulder. It pained her to see their technique dubbed that. "Well great... I guess I no longer have anything that's my own anymore... And it wasn't even that special to begin with... *sigh* Oh well!" She turned JaK around, putting both hands on his shoulders and looking into his eyes seriously. "Don't you dare ever listen to a word they say, JaK. You are brilliant as a player and that is why we won. It has nothing to do with the fact that you were a beta tester. You're not anymore. This is you now. Okay? Promise me you won't pay attention to their jealous slanders." She wanted to let him know he's here now and not to let his past affect his present. They really were just jealous. He wasn't running away like some. He is right here with them. When she opened her mouth again, her words were much sweeter, almost a cantabile feel. "You're my amazingly idiotic hero, JaK. Never forget that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:22 am

JaK looked away uncomfortably as she consoled him. "I promise." JaK said awkwardly, trying hard to take in her words and let them soak into his soul over the feelings of regret and self-loathing. "And you're a beautifully naive damsel, Bow." JaK says in jest as he smiles and walks towards his place. "Come on. You're welcome to come to my place if you like or if you don't have other stuff to do. I doubt they'll look for us there since I never told anyone where I lived." JaK says as he walks her to his house and invites her inside to find the living quarters actually decorated with a blue and black color scheme, a mixture of patterns and colors that he custom painted himself. The ceiling was a mural of the night sky here in Arincrad, but with star constellations from the real world. "Whelp, this is it." JaK sad as he walked over to his couch.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Bow blinked when he called her that. Not really knowing how to take it. If he had not said to come on, she probably would have just stood there trying to figure it out for the next hour. She blushed lightly as she snapped back into reality and ran to catch up to him, then thought for a moment. "Oh! Your coat... Here ya go!" She turned around and walked backwards in front of him as she took it off her shoulders and stood on her tiptoes to wrap it around his, smiling softly as she did. "It looks much better on you anyway..." *giggle* As they went inside, she gasped, going wide eyed when she looked around. "It's fantastic, JaK! Gorgeous! Magnificent!" *giggle* She spun around and then fell down and looked up, actually tearing up, and reached out as if to touch the ceiling. "I-It's a mixture of this world and ours... Our constellations... This realms star layout... It's... Wow..." She could just stare at his ceiling for the rest of their time here and be perfectly content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:20 pm

JaK put his coat down and took off his upper layer. "Oh sorry. I have it auto-set to change my attire when I enter the house." JaK forgot he usually doesn't have visitors. In any case, as she laid on the ground he knelt down next to her on his toes and began pointing out constellations. "Orion. Apollo. Neptune. The rest of the milky way..." He said looking down over her as his head loomed into her vision. "When I was a kid, I loved staring up at the stars before I got heavily into gaming...It was...My escape." The shirtless teen said kind of joyfully and then hesitated before speaking his next few words. "You're the only other person I've ever showed this. Guess that makes you kind of special to me." He said this without looking at her, but he said it clearly and then spoke of nothing else. JaK was glad he finally got to share this with someone even if it was in a game or in real life. For so long, he had just sat and stared up at the stars alone.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Bow smiled as he told her the constellation names. Of course she already knew them, but his voice was so pure when he spoke of them, she just laid there, enchanted by the stars. When he said it was his escape, she let a tear escape her eye and roll down her cheek. We really aren't all that different..., she thought as he spoke, and finally looked up at him. Her mouth went slightly agape as she noticed he was without a shirt and she blushed, looking into his eyes and smiling adoringly. She faintly whispered her thoughts, "I'm glad to hear that, JaK... You're very special to me as well... So similar, yet so distinct... When I was younger, I used to climb trees and just watch the starry sky myself..." *giggle* It was funny to her how they seemed to like doing the same things, but did them so differently. That probably would only ever make sense to her. She pulled on his hand, trying to get him to lay down with her. "Watch the stars with me..." Her voice made it difficult to decipher if it was a command or question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:00 pm

"Haha, it's just a painting ya know." JaK said laying down next to her, although it did seem almost real. As he did so, he dimmed the light and moved close to her, staring at the constellations with her by his side. If she could hear his heart, she'd probably sense it was beat a mile a minute right now. He placed his hand upon her head and let his fingers run through her hair. He had other thoughts in his head, but none of them really mattered. There wasn't really anything he'd rather be doing right now. "Bow...Was there something you wanted to tell me back there? Ya know, on floor 8? I felt like there was something more we wanted to say to each other."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:18 pm

"Yeah... I know..." But it was an excuse to get you to lay down beside me... Their heartbeats would get mixed together in her mind and she wouldn't be able to tell whose is whose. All she could think about was the sky above her and the boy she's falling for beside her. She could have sworn the feelings were one-sided. Sure, he had kissed her, but that was just in the heat of the moment, wasn't it? That was until he ran his fingers through her hair. She blinked, her heart almost stopping, and stared at him incredulously. [color=violet]C-could he really like me?... Nah... Impo- And then he started to speak again. Her mouth opened as if to speak as well, but no sound came out. She was still in disbelief. It took her a long moment before she could finally whisper, her face bright red. "I-...There is... But I'm scared to say... I-I know you're a solo player, after all... It would probably just drag you down if I told you..." She looked away, trying to steady her heart, but failing. This isn't even real, you dork!" She kept talking to herself like that to try and cut off the feelings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:29 pm

JaK was no moron, although he tried to hide that he picked up on things to keep his solo-player status or remain focused on escaping the game, but just this once. He didn't find this place to be hell.Quite the opposite, he wanted to be here, right now, in this moment with her...and he showed it by kissing her again in mid-sentence.

JaK wasn't all too good with words, but this action showed that he decided that if she didn't care, he didn't care. He would protect her from now on. He wasn't a team player, but he needed her, maybe for more than just this game too. This kiss was different from the first, it was a french kiss; lip movement was abundant and his hands searched her body lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor 8 - Snowy trail.   Floor 8 - Snowy trail. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 8 - Snowy trail.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: