Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 11 (SAO) Vote_lcapFloor 11 (SAO) Voting_barFloor 11 (SAO) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 11 (SAO)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:45 pm

April 8, 2023.

Bow had been working with the lead guild in the game for two Floors now, and she had started to make a name for herself amongst the rest of the players. People now knew her face even without knowing her real name. Only "The Howling Tamer" seemed to stick in the minds of others. Everywhere she went, someone noticed her. It was all because of Floor 8. When she thought about it, it made her tear up. All she could think about was the way she just left him there. It wasn't right. She shouldn't have left like that, but leaving any other way would have been even harder. She sighed and shook her head.

Today was her first day off, and she was taking full advantage of it. No uniform, no guards, no Bubbles, no fighting, no recognition from anybody. She was in completely normal clothing and even left her blade in her inventory. As she looked up to the sky, she closed her eyes and thought of nothing. It was nice to escape for just a little while. The morning had been spent sleeping in and then coming to this Floor for the best breakfast available so far in this world.

Now, she was simply wandering the streets, looking through shops and buying a little here and there just to help out the merchants trying to make a living. It was a wonderful feeling to just be able to do this without someone from the guild pondering her motives for doing it. As she walked down the main street, she wasn't paying much attention and bumped into a man and fell to her butt. She blinked and looked up at him, blushing in embarrassment. "I-I'm so sorry sir! I wasn't paying attention..." She rubbed the back of her head and giggled. Great to know that just because she was an okay fighter, didn't mean she wasn't just as clumsy as before.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Hunter had been on the scent of another kill having let his timer run out so he'd appear to be a normal player again. He was window shopping at an armor vendor when it happened. Someone bumped into him, they fell over while he only took a step and caught himself. Seemed he was right, fighting for your life at all times really did make one pay better attention.

Hunter's attention turned to the girl who had fallen now, he extended a hand and said. "Here girl, let me help you up." His face was obscured due to the armor he was wearing, she could tell from his eyes though that he seemed to be smiling. "You should take care of yourself, I'd hate for anything bad to happen just from something like a fall."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Bow took his hand and stood up, still looking very embarrassed, but she giggled to try and cover it up and smiled pleasantly. She looked up at the man who was literally over a foot taller than her and nodded, but then had to giggle. "You know nothing can hurt us in the towns! They're safe zones! I can fall as much as I want and from wherever I want and not injure myself..." She then looked a bit more seriously, though her voice was still sweet as sugar. "I promise I'm much more careful outside... I do realize this world is dangerous..." *giggle* It was fun to talk with someone that didn't know she was from the guild, unless of course they were just really good with faces or names, in which case they would see her gamertag displayed right above her head and know, though that would be uncommon. And it's not like she was trying to hide it. She extended her hand and smiled brightly. "I'm Bow, by the way! I know I can read, but I like to hear first... What's your name??" *giggle* In this world full of dangers, she really never did take the proper precautions...
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Raistlin pulled her up to her feet. He listened to what she said with a grin and glanced around asking her seriously. "Perhaps you need some help ensuring you stay safe. After all it seems like you could always you an extra hand in this kind of world."
Raistlin smiled widely at her and said. "Ah my name is Raistlin, I'm a survivalist who plays the game to enjoy it regardless of what it really means. I know how to live off the land." He knelt down so he'd be closer to eye level and kissed her fingers. "The pleasure is mine."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Bow shrugged and bit her lip at his offer to basically join her, trying not to make it blatant that she was part of a guild again. She wanted to just talk with someone without that. She smiled politely and spoke kindly. "Thank you, but I think I'm doing just fine on my own two feet at the moment..." She giggled as she saw his eyes sparkle when he smiled so brightly and introduce himself. She raised an eyebrow as he knelt, wondering what he was doing, but when he kissed her fingers, she blinked and blushed lightly. When he let her hand go, she quickly drew it back. As she looked at him though, her smile was unwavering. "Thank you for the kind gesture... Would you perhaps like to eat somewhere, Raistlin? It is lunch time after all." She smiled cutely as her tummy rumbled. It was good that she was hungry too, she didn't want to talk about fighting right now...
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Raistlin looked more than a little disappointed at her not wanting to join him but just nodded in understanding. He stood and stretched slightly figuring he'd done enough damage. Then she asked if he wasnted lunch. He glanced back over his shoulder.
Raistlin turned back toward her and said. "You know what lunch sounds pretty great right now. I just wish this game had been what was promised."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Bow blinked when she saw the disappointment in his eyes and sighed, but she really didn't want to fight today. There had to be something she could do though to make it up to him, he seemed so nice after all. She nodded when he said what he wished for and smiled softly. "I think we all wish that... And you know what? I think after lunch I know a perfect place to show you the beauty this world still possesses..." She looked off daydreaming of the gorgeous beach she planned to show him. It was free of monsters and troubles, as far as she knew. She giggled and snapped back into reality. "Where would you like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:45 am

Raistlin listed her to and thought about what would be great right now. He then smiled asking "What do you think of slow roasted flank steak with gravy served as a sandwich?" He was trying to think of a way to get her out of the city as well. Raistlin took her hand and his and lead her down the way to a lone street vendor that didn't get as much traffic and said. "This place is one of the best. I love the fact that not many people come here so it's like a secret."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Bow's tummy rumbled as he talked and she licked her lips lightly, smiling happily. "That sounds wonderful, Rastlin!" She giggled as he took her hand and practically dragged her down the road. It came to her attention that not many people came through here, but it just made her think the exact thought that he said next. Bow looked up to him and nodded, smiling gently. "I think we're going to get along great, Raistlin! The little things you have to search for are always the best..." Which put her on the subject both of them were thinking about. "Speaking of things you have to find, would you like to accompany me to this dazzling little beach after we eat? I know I said I didn't need protection, but never did I say I didn't want adventure!" She giggled and looked at the small menu the vendor had when they got there, not sure of what to get.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Raistlin ordered a steak sandwich and smiled at Bow wondering what she'd get. "I love going to the beach, but wouldn't that be out of the city's sanctuary zone? Like we could be attacked or something out there?" He looked very excited rather than scared like he wanted the danger, almost like he craved it.

Raistlin glanced at the menu with her saying. "Honestly everything they have here is great. You can't go wrong." He nudged her shoulder playfully and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:07 am

Bow nodded at him saying everything was great and just ordered the same thing he had, having listened to his words rather than watching, so didn't pick up on the crazed look in his eye as he suggested the danger of leaving the safe zone of the city. After she had ordered though, she shrugged and looked to him with a soft smile. "Of course we would be leaving the safety of the town, but I've yet to meet a monster at the beach or even on the path... Actually, it's a little like this vendor... No one ever seems to be there..." She giggled and looked up at him sweetly as they got their food. It didn't take long to cook when everything was essentially synthetic and not real.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Raistlin smiled and said. "That sounds like an amazing place. I can't wait to go with you." he started eating the sandwich grinning closing his eyes at the tastes. He slowly grinned as he ate just thinking about what was bound to happen when they arrived. Raistlin smiled finishing the sandwich off and said. "Hey you ready to head out, I'd like to see this beach."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Bow nodded and took a bite of the sandwich, going a little wide eyed in awe. "This steak sandwich is amazing!!" *giggle* "Thank you for sharing this with me, Raistlin..." She gave a sweet smile to him and then looked back at the sandwich. The tastes were absolutely flawless for the sandwich. All of the ingredients here on Floor 11 seemed to match up perfectly to taste just like it would on earth. Bow finished just after Raistlin and smiled up to him, nodding, when he asked the question. "Just follow me! There shouldn't be any trouble..."

Just as she predicted, the trail was perfectly fine and lined with gorgeous trees and flowers. The only tricky part was, because it was a road less traveled, the path wasn't as clear as most. However, it only took them about ten minutes walk to get to the shore. Bow walked straight up to the sealine and looked over the water. The stars were already beginning to shine and the sun was setting. "I could stay out here and just watch the waves forever... Do you like it, Raistin?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:21 pm

[meh to length an hour a post is killing me 0.0]
Raistlin nodded unequiping his boots and just feeling the sand on his feet. He closed his eyes and looked to the sky. "Oh this feels incredible. The views and the sounds. Everything coming together into a glorious chaos."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Floor 11 (SAO) Tumblr_mbzhhbQa0h1rgrig7o1_500

Bow followed his lead and put her shoes back into her inventory just by sliding them off. She looked down at the sparkling sand and dug her toes into the ground, giggling. When he spoke she blinked and looked at him a little confused, but smiled, loving his different view on things and decided to tell him her own. "To me, out here brings more harmony than chaos... But in this world, I can see your view... You're quite interesting, Raistlin..." *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Floor 11 (SAO) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 11 (SAO)   Floor 11 (SAO) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 11 (SAO)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: