Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Vote_lcapTargeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Voting_barTargeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Vote_lcapTargeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Voting_barTargeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Empty
PostSubject: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Malan'tai had a meeting with the aquarium staff scheduled for before opening. He'd heard about a very unique show they had here and he was interested in acquiring the whole aquarium to get it. He walked in through the doors putting out his cigarette and making sure to throw it away. No sense in littering after all.

It was then he noticed someone else coming and opened the door for her. He smiled with a bow "Might I say I hope your in the meeting with me in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Luna smiled at Malan'tai and chuckled "I might be kind sir, thank you" she said as she curtsied to him then hurried towards the staff room holding a notebook to her chest with a pen in the ring-bindings.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Malan'tai followed her in with all the confidence of someone of his power. He headed to the staff room and sat down laying his brief case on the table. "I understand you open in an hour so we should keep this brief. I want to buy your aquarium. I am prepared to offer fifty million for it and allow staff to remain. This is my first acquisition of anything live not that I'm not well read and versed on the care of said living things." He opened up the brief case and passed around folders that gave details of how well companies under his management did. Normally doubling profits within their first year.

Malan'tai sat back and waited for any responses as he watched Luna in particular. He was very curious about her, even at a glance he could tell something about her was different from the usual staff teams. This meeting had great potential.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Luna looked at the folders then passed them onto other staff members, not really understanding the whole business of modern days, she decided to just write down notes in her notebook, looking to Malan'tai and noticing that he was looking at her, to which she gave a polite smile, the owner of the aquarium accepting the offer, introducing him to the main staff such as the head feeder and head caretaker and such "this is Luna Northlight, she's our performance tank manager as well as our lead star for the performances" he explained, Luna looking up from her notes at the mention of her name.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Mal smiled and greeted each of them politely finally coming to Luna he said smiling. "I figured as much. She's the whole reason this place came on my radar." He bowed slightly to her and said grinning. "I look forward to hearing your ideas to make the shows bigger and better. Don't worry about funding." He gave her a wink and went to tour the facility.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Luna blushed a little at his wink and smiled, standing up and going to get her stage ready, pushing out some floating rocks into the performance tank then she began tuning her harp and checking her instruments as well as getting out the appropriate costumes for the day.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Mal took the tour then sat down to watch her shows for the day. He didn't have anything else to do after all. He watched the fish in the tank smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Luna walked out on the stage carrying a large harp that was bigger than her body, a spotlight shone on her as she waved to all her fans who cheered at her appearance, jumping into the water and transforming to her mermaid form she slowly floated to the bottom and wrapped herself between the harp, beginning to pluck at the strings as sound played throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:12 pm

Malan'tai looked her over and took notes mostly about her biology and observations. He also took note of how each fish reacted to the playing. He was already theorizing ways to make the show better.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Luna continued to play and sing softly, her voice sounding pure and sweet in the ears of the audience, like beauty just naturally flowed from her, her fingers plucked at the strings skillfully, the room silent as they listened to her songs, screaming babies were soon lulled to sleep by the soothing music, it was as if she had put the crowd under a spell, enchanting them the more they listened.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Kristoff walked into the aquarium, a day of relaxation in front of him, he hoped Axle would be okay on his own. Well, if anything went wrong, Kris had his cell on him and could be back at the drop of a hat. He smiled as he heard the songs of the very talented Luna. He looked over the fish quickly before taking a seat with the rest of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Mal approached Kris from behind having kept tabs on him since the revolution. He approached and took a seat behind him asking. "What do you think of the show?" He smirked watching the mermaid intently leaning forward so he could talk quietly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Luna continued to play her songs, doing some in Gaelic, her first language.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:25 am

Malan'tai leaned back again having gotten no answer and just listened to the soothing music til her shows were through, he had much to talk to Luna about, she had more than piqued his interest something that hadn't been done in thousands of years.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:30 am

Luna eventually finished her songs and took a bow before sliding into the water and swimming around the tank, a little show for the kids before swimming out of the tank and heading backstage, whether they believed she was an actual mermaid or not was up to them, she just wanted to bring happiness to them.

With her harp in her hands she dried herself off a little from the water that hadn't absorbed into her skin and got ready to sign various objects that her fans would give to her to sign, usually just t-shirts and her CDs, the aquarium really did make a pretty penny from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)   Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Targeted for Acquisition (Emmi, then open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next