Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Vote_lcap(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Voting_bar(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Vote_lcap(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Voting_bar(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Empty
PostSubject: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Eve did not like Ice skating, it did not make her happy, so obviously she was not happy when her friend invited her to the Ice rink Unhhh, why? You already dragged me to the autograph signing at the mall, 3 days ago. Well for a start, you didn`t join me in the line, so that doesn`t count Eve groaned her displeasure, but knew she would have to go anyway. 2 hours later Eve arrived at the Ice rink and soon saw her Annie, ran up to her, got there ice skates and went skating. After 5 minutes Eve was sick of falling on her face and pretended to be sick and went to the food court and sat at a table, looking around for someone who looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:08 pm

A black haired girl wearing a punk styled ballet outfit stared at the ice rink "so...people put on different shoes to skate around on ice? Hm...seems fun to me, I've heard that there are dancers who skate on ice too, apparently its like ballet except with ice" she said to the black cat in her arms with a smile as she cat looked up to her and nuzzled her arm happily.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Mars deicided to go exploring today since Tib was doing something or rather. She was bored so why not. Tib had showed her the tunnel that came up nearest to the building called a 'skating rink'. She wanted to check it out. She crawled out of a tunnel she made and shook out her hair. She hadn't turn in to her normal form so it had taken her a while to reach the surface.

She got out of the tunnel and patched it closed. She didn't want her master to know she had left. She looked around and started toward the building.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:06 pm

The girl looked around to the people laughing and falling over, helping each other up and having a ice time, she then looked to the posters around about the ice ballet performance which gave her a few ideas, but she decided to just watch people to try see how they balanced on the ice, watching the people's feet closely, taking note of how sharp the ice skate blades were too.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Mars soon arrived at the building. She looked up at the sign and studied it. 'This is the place.'she thought. She dusted off her pants and shirt before stepping through the door. The first thing she noticed, its cold! She held herself as she looked around. She saw the people on the ice, skating and trying to skate. She watched as people fell, laughed and got right back up. She wondered how some managed to skate for a long time and not fall like most. She smiled, this place looked fun.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Eve looked around and saw someone who had just entered, she looked interesting so Eve walked over to her and tried to start a conversation ummm hi, what`s your name?
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Mars looked over at a girl that had just walked over to her and asked for her name. She smiled softly. "Hello. My name is Mars. And what might your name be?"she reply with her British accent clear. She never tried to hide her accent. She moved her pigtails behind her shoulders, brushing a little dirt off as she did.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:45 pm

The girl with the cat continued to watch the skaters, sat on her own as she stroked her cat happily "don't worry Shou, you won't have to come with me, I don't want you getting hurt by the skates" she said to the cat as the cat purred as she stroked it, seeming to nod too which made the girl smile "you can go off exploring if you want, I know you won't get caught, you never do because you're a stealthy, sneaky cat" she said with a giggle, the cat just rolling it's eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:12 pm

As mars talked eve realized one thing: her accent was AWESOME, she sounded like a rock star or something My name? It`s Eve, based on the first female in the bible
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Mars blinked. Bible? Was that a book or something? She had never heard of a Bible so she just brushed the information off to the side. She smiled and said, "That is a beautiful name. I like it."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Eric was bouncing around with friends, as usual, trying to fit in with them. Most of them had heard about his fight at the mall with Eve. He got in trouble with some of his friends being called very unpleasant names. (OOC:Which i'm not going to name because there's a party of kids behind me... IC:) After excuses and some serious Mall footage changing, he went back like nothing happened, except he got a number from a hot chick.

Eric was actually in the skating ring with just skinny jeans, a shirt, gloves, and a jacket over that, nothing too extreme. He was skating with the exact same people that he was hanging out with at the mall a while back. He was helping two of the girls to skate because honestly, they sucked.

He winked at one of the girls and left the group. " Meet me back at the table." He told his group leaving it with a smile. He started to skate towards the entrance, onto the carpet. He was walking weird because of the skates, but it was okay because, well he's Eric. He walked to the table and came back wearing some DC's. He saw a familiar face and walked closer. He pulled out his phone and called Eve to see if it was her standing there.

" Please be her!" Eric said anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Ayumu looked to her cat before she went to go rent some ice skates, stepping onto the ice and trying to find her balance before she starts to skate around the ice rink, her cat running off and vanishing into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:10 am

You like my name? Thanks Eve said. Suddenly her phone rang and she picked it up, not bothering to see who it is Hello, who is this?

(OOC: LAZZZZZZZY post)
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:16 am

(totally)

Mars nodded. She tilted her head as her phone rang and she picked it up. She watched her carefully. She went slightly more alert as she started smelling cat. 'Darn it.' she thought. She tried to ignore it best she could but her being a demon dog, it was hard.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:02 am

Eric smiled as Eve picked up the phone.Eric turn the phone off and slid it back in his pocket. He sneaked around the corner where Eve couldn't see him then casually jogged up behind her and wrapped his arms around her chest. " I knew it was you!" Eric chuckled smiling ever so friendly. He looked at the other two girls and gave off a small solute and a wink.

OOC: My Lazy post ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)   (slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(slipping) skating on the ice (emmi and jinx) (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next