Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Voting_barWildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Voting_barWildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Annie seemed confused "just that what?" she asked curiously as she stood up and stared at him, holding his hands gently "I want you to be honest with me, I don't want you to hide your feelings, please, if you want to shout at me or anything then do so, its the least I deserve" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:33 pm

As Annie held his hands, Wildfire felt tingly, like romantically but this didn't get rid of his fear feeling, nor give his voice back. He thought of the thing that feared him most: Annie dying. He wasn't obsessed over her but he really really loved her and would never let anything happen to her and the thought of it, made his fear feeling grow strong enough to sense and the look on his face told it all. He was really scared.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Annie saw the look of fear on his face and just decided to hug him "you don't have to be scared, as your friend I promise to protect you" she said softly as she stroked his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Wildfire hugged her back and while hugging her thought to himself, No....come on Ann, your intelligent! Please help me! The feeling grew stronger until it reached it's peak and he turned pale while still hugging Ann. Since his powers worked with his emotions, he couldn't use them and his strength seeped and his hug turned into a weak grip.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Annie stepped back from the hug and frowned at him "please don't worry about me, you know I'm a big girl" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:27 pm

No no No! Annie COME ON! he thought to himself, starting to feel anger. Wildfire sighed and then buried his head into her shoulder, feeling that this would stay happened to him forever if Annie did not get it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Annie just held him softly and began healing him, giving him a cooling feeling all over his body, healing any bruises and such that he had.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Wildfire felt the burning sensation leave and he was able to speak again. "Annie thank you for saving me, it was taking a lot to make you notice it.", he said as he felt his strength back and knew that his powers were back too. Finally, took her long enough but I'm just grateful that she just found out and healed me., he thought to himself as he attempted to grab her hand for the last time. "Okay. I'll see you around?", he asked, replaying the moments in his head.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Annie nodded "I'm sorry...I didn't realize it was hurting that much" she said softly as she nodded and turned to leave "enjoy the rest if your birthday" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2