Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Vote_lcapWildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Voting_barWildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Vote_lcapWildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Voting_barWildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Today was finally the day Wildfire was turning 17 after all this year. The only down-side was that, it was raining outside. But it was a good thing that he rented the roller-rink, EMPTY. Don't even ask how much it costed ($150). He really hoped that people showed up as he thought about it, when he woke up. Still in the bed, he turned on his side and watched his clock read: 10:43 AM. Okay, the party officially started at 12:00 and he was supposed to be the one fashionably late so he just flopped on his other side and soon got back to sleep, entering the mysterious place called, "his mind."

Last edited by Kip on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Annie had heard about Wildfire's party and decided to come as a friend, buying him a set of three nice colognes and wrapped them up neatly in birthday wrapping that had party hats and streamers on it, she also put them in a nice party bag that was just a simple gold colour "I hope he likes what I got him..." she muttered softly to herself as she looked at the clock and decided to clean her small apartment up a little, hoovering and dusting areas.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Soon Wildfire heard his alarm clock go off, scaring him awake which resulting in green lasers shooting out of his eyes, putting two small holes in the ceiling. "Aww...really?", he said to himself as he hit the snooze button on his alarm clock that read: 11:27 AM. This was just the right time as he flew out of bed and made it up while he was hovering. He stopped hovering and walked to the bathroom. In the mirror, a 17 year old with roughly reddish hair looked back at him. And he smiled, realizing that this was him. Alright, now we gotta get ready. he thought to himself as he looked down to his size 10 barefeet. After that, he brushed his teeth and flew back into his room, putting his socks on. He then put on a white shirt, blue over-shirt, and then a black jacket that was not zipped up. He slipped on some blue jeans and then put on some green and black sneakers.

=======12:00======

Wildfire wandered around his apartment since he was supposed to be fashionably late.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:23 pm

Annie arrived right on time, looking around confused to see no-one there "am I late?...Or early?..." she muttered, walking around the roller-rink timidly.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:40 pm

Wildfire finally entered the arena, looking quite sexy if he could say so himself. Before thinking anything, he was found dumbstruck to see the only girl who he had never thought would have talked to him again. "Annie.....", he slowly muttered, oblivious that he was actually quite loud and his voice rung over the arena. He watched her move around the roller-rink confused and then thought to himself, Er..now what? She probably hates me because I haven't ever been around her that much, resulting in our break-up. Well, why would she come to my birthday party.....holding a gift? He started to walk a little forward.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Annie looked to him and smiled, walking up to him "happy birthday~" she said, holding out the bag to him "I hope you like it" she added.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Gently taking the gift, Wildfire smiled because Annie always knew how to cheer him up. "Thanks Ann. Thanks for coming.", he said almost leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek when he forgot that they broke up. Yeah...old times...old times. , he thought to himself as he placed the gift on a table and walked back to Annie. "So...how's the love life going? Got your soulmate yet?", he said with a smile before going over and getting 2 pairs of rollerskates. He knew her size and put down a pair of pink rollerskates in front of her. Putting his on, he extended his hand because he wanted to skate with her. For old times, sake. "I missed you, a lot. Sorry I disappeared a while back, I was...busy.", he said, trying to break the ice.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Annie nodded "I wouldn't miss your birthday" she said softly as she watched him get the skates "well...yeah you could say I found my soulmate...literally...it's a long story I don't want to bore you with it" she said as she took his hand and stood up before she frowned a little when he apologised "don't be sorry, you were just doing your job, I expected that we wouldn't see each other much when you became a Titan but...I guess...I'm just too clingy...and I didn't want you getting upset because of my insecurities" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Wildfire almost forgot that Annie was Annie because when she said something about insecurities, his eyes glowed blue. Realizing that it was her, his eyes returned to normal and he was embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I just...forgot..that you were you. I thought somebody else was calling you insecure and I wasn't gonna let them get away with that. This proves that it was my fault that we had relationship problems, because of my bad temper and ability to not make time. I'm supposed to make time for my girlfriend and obviously I didn't do that, which makes me a terrible boyfriend.", he said with a faded smile. He then sighed before saying, "I want you back, but I probably need some help. Anger management maybe? I hope you and your soulmate, are good together. I wouldn't want to break him for breaking your heart."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:14 pm

Annie smiled softly at him "well me and my soulmate...you see...we're bonded together anyway...he died and became a spirit, I didn't want him to go away so my body absorbed him and now he lives like Harmony and Ellenia, I'm not sure whether he can take control of me like the other two but yeah...that's what happened" she said, curious to Wildfire's reaction.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Wildfire's jaw dropped open as Ann finished speaking. Wow...I guess the standards for a boyfriend are..really high! She kept her boyfriend as a spirit. I guess he means that much to her. Like I never did., he thought to himself as he fought back the tears in his eyes. Out of all people, Ann was the first one to show up at his party. It was probably a coincidence because she sure didn't really care about him that much anyways.

Wildfire already told her that it was his fault and he knew it was unnecessary to bring it back up again, considering he thought that she didn't care anyway. "Oh...that's nice.", he said through gritted teeth, and then flashed a fake smile. Looking behind him at the entrance, he wondered if anyone was going to come. Hell, he would have been satisfied even if a villain came to trash the party, because this was really awkward talking to Ann and she was the last person he wanted to see. "Erm, I guess I'll just..skate then.", he said, putting on his skates and quickly moving from Ann to the ring part.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:46 pm

Annie could sense his feelings and just sighed, grabbing his hand as she looked to him "Wildfire...you know I loved you right? I never stopped loving you but...I just felt so alone, maybe not mentally but physically...I craved your touch each day but you were always too busy...so I just sat in my apartment...alone...I don't hate you, or dislike you, I love you as a friend so please don't think otherwise, yes I may have Tim's spirit attached to me but that was the only way to stay with him, I would have done just the same for you when we were dating" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 am

Wildfire had a fire burning deep inside of his stomach, that really irritated him. Even when Ann grabbed his hand, it still didn't go out. Tim..., he thought to himself as he thought maybe it was her boyfriend. He knew it wasn't her because he really loved her but he still wondered as the pain drew sharper by the minute. "Uh Ann, I'll be right back...", he said as he tried to hurry off the rink. Resulting in a hilarious fall on the ground, his stomach tortured him. He quickly flew to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Wildfire looked terrible. Bags on his eyes appeared, his hair started getting messy, and when he pulled up his shirt. Below his six-pack was a bright red mark, that looked painful. He knew that he just had to calm down and maybe this would go away. His eyes glowed blue and then stopped. Coming from the bathroom, he ignored the burning sensation and just focused on Annie. "W-Where were we?", he said, flying over to her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Annie sighed as she stared at him "if you want me to go just say, I came because I thought we could become best friends, I want us to be friends Wildfire, we had such good times together and I want those good times to continue" she said as she stared at Wildfire.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:19 pm

"We can..it's just that.....", Wildfire said as he stopped talking because the burning moved up. Moved up to his throat, so he couldn't talk. It was probably just a hallucination and he moved his lips but no sound came out and he was completely inaudible. Please...please stop. Well Annie can sense feelings. Maybe that's how I'll try to help. , he thought as he just let his feelings flow. Deep inside of him something changed. He felt really scared and awkward. Scared because he was temporarily mute and awkward because his love was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)   Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wildfire's Epic Party Bash! (Thread Completed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next