Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Vote_lcapOh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Voting_barOh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Vote_lcapOh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Voting_barOh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Empty
PostSubject: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:25 am

A large scream could be heard, but it was not the scream of someone who needed help, it was the scream of the cause for other people needing help, the scream that hit the guards at the bank with the force of a car running them over. The screamer in particular was a thief known as Shout, he walked over to the vault and yelled with all his strength, his throat getting a bit sore with the effort, and the door was completely destroyed. Shout walked in and took as much as he could take while still walking and started to walk out, he then saw some police aiming their guns at him, he prepared to blow them all away with a shriek, but all that came out was a raspy cough, he had a sore throat %#!@
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:35 am

Nina had heard the scream and had gone in her fox form to investigate, seeing a chance of getting in on some money she decided to help out, using her stun orb at the police she looked to Shout as it stunned them for a few moments "run!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:39 am

Shout widened his eyes at the talking fox, but he wasn't even close to considering not obeying it. He turned and started to run, the police soon getting over their stunning and pointing their guns at the fox, it was just an animal, so they could just kill it without getting in trouble, they twitched their trigger fingers and fired.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:45 am

Nina quickly dodged out of the way and skitted off down an alley, planning to catch up to Shout to get her share of the money.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:50 am

By then, Shout was gone far too much for the police to find him, but the fox was able to catch up to him, he looked at the fox What is it?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:55 am

"You owe me now, I want at least 25% of the money you stole" said Nina as she turned into her human form and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:59 am

Shout frowned at the girl What? No way, I need this money for food and rent! with that he aimed a kick at the girls face.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Nina just ducked it "well I know a place where you don't have to pay for food and rent, free stuff, all you need to do is come with me" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:09 pm

Shout frowned Fine, take me there he had decided to amuse the girl but he probably wasn't going to stay.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Nina began heading to the docks, leading him to the Hive base "at Hive they'll give you free food and a bed, all you need to do is evil stuff" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Tex growled from the rooftop overhead, concealed almost entirely from view in shadow, her black armor came in handy, far better than camo anyway. Especially in the city. "Bit hasty about that, don't ya think Foxy lady?" She called, dropping next to the two and leaving a decent sized crater in the ground, likely attracting some cops. "So he's a runt criminal with super powers, why should we let him join up?" She said, rising to her full height of 6'2".

"Personally, I vote we test him before we enroll him, agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Shout is hardly a runt, seeing how he was at peak human condition and had a well built body, but his outfit hides it sometimes so he forgave the insult A test? What kind of test?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Nina shrugged "go ahead Texy, I expected that he'd just learn at the Hive...that and I want that money he owes me, without me he'd be locked up by now" she said.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:32 pm

((Pika? Tex is a beast. Just about everyone is 'runt' to her until proven otherwise.))

Tex couldn't help a chuckle. This kid seriously couldn't even keep his ass covered? He didn't have a plan for robbing someone? Obviously he needed some help, and HIVE could easily provide it. If he was worth his weight.

Tex smiled and put her hands behind her back. "Hit me however you want and...I promise I won't punch you." She said with a smirk. If he could so much as move her, that'd impressive. The strength in her legs coupled with the weight of her armor would be extremely difficult to move.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Nina decided to move a safe distance away, about three feet away, she'd seen Tex in training, she was scary...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)   Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh my god! There's a school for villains? Where has it been all my life!?! (HIVE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next