Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Voting_barLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Voting_barLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:35 pm

/Go ahead./ he thought, picking up the plate and holding it out for her to take.

(ooc: Now may be a good time to try to come up with a nickname for him if you want to. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:26 pm

[OOC: Okay, to be honest I can't think up a nickname for him lol.]

Luna smiled and hugged Bloodveld "thank you for having dinner with me" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Bloodveld smiled softly as he set down the plate and hugged her back with the other hand. /You're welcome./ He didn't really know how to respond but was glad that she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Luna moved back from the hug "I wish we had someway of communicating...I really want to understand what you think..." she said with a little frown as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Bloodveld narrowed his eyes and sighed. /Even if I could talk, I don't know what I would say./ He looked over at the water's edge and thinks.
/Well let's worry about one thing at a time. Ok, so, what can you to communicate?/
/Um, well...I can, use nonverbal gestures and facial expressions./
/Good, good so far; what else can you think of?/
/I'm...not sure./ He sighs again. /Dang, there's gotta be something I can do./ He looks at the ground, trying to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Luna stared at Kardus before remembering something, going off and soon returning with a notepad and pen.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Bloodveld looked up as Luna left and then returned carrying the pen and notepad. /Wait, can you use that? Can you write?/
/I don't know; I don't think I've ever tried. At least, I don't remember ever trying./
/Well here's the perfect opportunity to go for it!/
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Luna gave a little frown "can you write?" she asked curiously, hoping the answer would be yes.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Bloodveld took the pen and paper and looked at it for a moment. He held the pen in his right hand, and after a minute, figured out how to position it correctly. /Is that the right way to hold it?/
/Yep! That's the right way./
/What? How do you know?/
/I don't know, it just feels right./

He looked down at the paper. /Ok, what now? I mean, what do I try to say and how do I do it and.../
/Just try saying 'hi'; we'll see how that works./

Bloodveld put the pen point to the paper and made a small vertical line, starting to make a capital 'H' then paused. /Um, what comes next?/
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Luna just watched him quietly, letting him concentrate and was curious to what he had to write.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:03 pm

/Ok, so that part goes there and then, afterward there's like a line with a dot over it right?/
/DING! :3/

He finishes writing out the word 'Hi' and stares at it for a moment. /That looks right./
/AND it's readable! o.o /
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:03 pm

Luna smiled at Bloodveld, chuckling when she saw it just said "Hi" "I can teach you how to read and write if you like" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Bloodveld looked up to Luna with wide eyes and quickly nodded. /I would like that very much./
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Luna chuckled softly at his response before she paused "uhh...how exactly do you teach someone to read and write..." she said, completely confused of how to teach him in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Bloodveld held up a finger and looked back at the paper. /I think I can remember...some things. Hold on, let's see if I can do something./

He puts his pen back to the paper. He thinks for a bit, then scribbles out:

can
some

/Does that even make sense?/
/Not sure, but it's progress./
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next