Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Vote_lcapHow kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Voting_barHow kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Vote_lcapHow kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Voting_barHow kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Metamorphi stared at her disbelievingly You've kissed someone who blew up a planet?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Alyrinn shook her head. "It's not considered as an affectionate move on my planet." Alyrinn explained with a sigh. "I've,kissed, many people on my planet to see there backgrounds, and for training, it's apart of my life." She said as she finished her pizza.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:22 am

Metamorphi finished his pizza Well on this planet, it is an affectionate move, so the people of earth can mock you as much as they want he said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Alyrinn sighed in frustration. "Well the only person on this planet I kissed was Hotwire! And it was only so I could learn the language!" She countered, leaning back and crossing her arms. She wasn't one to get mad, but Meta knew how to push her buttons. But, at the same time, she was having fun.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Metamorphi smiled, he knew he was getting to her, when she leaned back he tugged on her chair legs with his toes so that she would fall over, he didn't do this to be mean, he just wanted to take advantage of her reaction to making a good point.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Alyrinn would fall out of her chair and hit her head. She just kind of lied there, giving up. She said something that was muffled, but it sounded like "I give up."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Metamorphi looked down at Alyrinn, he knew what she said and smiled, but just to rub it in, he bent down and cupped his hand at one side of his ear Huh? What was that? You need to speak a little louder
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Alyrinn sighed. With her face in the ground, Meta couldn't see her eyes glow. Suddenly a table umbrella would fall on top of Meta and Alyrinn would begin to chuckle.
She would quickly flip over and land in a criss cross position, looking at Meta. She would stick out her tongue at him. "Lets go somewhere else!" Alyrinn said, muffling giggles.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Metamorphi grunted in surprise as the table umbrella hit him on the head, he glared at Alyrinn, but gave it up when she suggested they went somewhere else Sure, where should we go?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Alyrinn smiled. "What's the point of an adventure if you know where you're going!" Alyrinn chanted as she back flipped off the building and landed smoothly. She didn't know if Meta could do the same so her eyes began to glow white. The area right next to a fire-hydrant would have the gravitation ready to catch Meta. "Morphi! If you need to you can jump right next to the fire-hydrant!" Alyrinn yelled up to him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Metamorphi smirked I can do better than let you catch me at that moment he jumped off, then his whole body converted into feathers and he spread his arms out like wings and slowly glided to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Alyrinn stopped and smiled. "Just trying to help a friend out!" Alyrinn answered with a giggle. She then grabbed his hand, once again, and then began to run through the sidewalks, dodging people. Alyrinn was smiling brightly as they weaved through the crowd, ignoring the yells and grunts of people.
She looked back at Meta and smiled at him.

After about 5 minutes of running, they made it to the beach. Alyrinn smiled. "This is where I met Hotwire." She explained with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Metamorphi smiled a little as she grabbed his hand, however he didn't even have enough time to become flesh again before he was dragged through the crowds, soon they arrived at the beach So... now that we're here what should we do?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Alyrinn smiled. "Well! We are at a beach! Don't the earth people swim here?" she asked as she began to run to the water. She went waist deep in water and when she got to the point where she couldn't touch the bottom, she sunk.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Metamorphi widened his eyes when she suddenly sunk What the-!?! he ran after her, then when it was deep enough for him to swim he dove in and swam towards her, he grabbed her and pulled her out of the water, when he was close enough to the shore he gave her CPR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next