Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Vote_lcapHow kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Voting_barHow kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Vote_rcap 
Moon
How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Vote_lcapHow kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Voting_barHow kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Empty
PostSubject: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:45 pm

In Titan Tower there was not a soul, not a whisper nor any sort of sound, save one. In the training room of the Titans Tower, sat a single man lifting weights, he had red hair the colour of blood and yellow eyes which were squinted with effort, he was currently lifting his maximum weight, yesterday he was only able to do 12 reps, this time he reached 14 before his arm had to rest, he put the weight down and lay on the floor, he was not expecting any company so he was simply wearing some boxer shorts, but little did he know that company was just around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Alyrinn was going to pick up something from Hotwire for her training but when she entered the "letter" no one was home. Alyrinn walked around and peered over corners shyly, saying Hello now and then. Most of the lights were off, but when she entered one hallway she saw a light was on. Alyrinn smiled at skipped down the hallways. "Hotwi-" Alyrinn began but was cut off short by herself.
She looked at Meta, taken back for a moment because he wasn't Hotwire, but she quickly pulled herself together. "Oh Hi Morphi! Is Hotwire here?" Alyrinn asked innocently. Unlike any other girl, it didn't even faze her on what Meta was wearing, or more like what he wasn't wearing. The men on her planet almost dressed like that, so it was like she was used to it in a way.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Metamorphi panted and looked in Alyrinn's direction No, he's never had a days excersize in his life, and the chances of him starting are next to none he regained his composure and smiled at her How are you?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Alyrinn smiled. "Well, is he here in the letter? I needed to get something for my training!" Alyrinn announced with a grin. She looked around the training room, she's been here once, but this place is so cool she'd go ever where just for fun! "I'm doing fine! But why are you all crammed in here when it's so nice out?" Alyrinn asked, flying over to him and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Metamorphi raised an eyebrow What would you need from Hotwire for your training? Is he using himseld as a punching bag? Metamorphi got to his feet and started doing some stretches I'm in here because there is alot of air conditioning and I need to stick to my schedule
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Alyrinn stood there puzzled for a moment. she tried to remember the name of the thing, then it clicked. "Some thing you Earth people call 'Energy Drinks'." Alyrinn explained slowly, hoping that was what Hotwire told her he would get her. "I guess Hotwire has better things to do, I understand though!" Alyrinn began glumly, then trying to cover her sad tone with a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Meta grunted then lay on a bench Yeah, Energy drinks, whatever he frowned when she sounded sad and tried to fake it I'm sure he's just busy, and I'm sure he'd rather be with you, rather than doing whatever it is he's doing he wasn't used to trying to make people feel better, so he probably just sounded stupid.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Alyrinn laughed. Her eyes glowed white and suddenly the bench under Meta would lift into the air. "Well I guess if Hotwire isn't here and your done with your training, we should go out somewhere!" Alyrinn asked in a girly tone. She was smiling, but her eyes glowing white wasn't the most attractive thing, well at least to her it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Metamorphi widened his eyes in surprise when the bench suddenly lifted, he fell off and landed on his feet, he then started considering her offer Sure, let me get changed first he then ran off to his room, he would arrive back a few minutes later looking clean and fully dressed Let's go
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Alyrinn smiled at practically danced out of the training room ,still smiling. When they got the door she waved good bye to Aeon and skipped outside. "Okay Morphi! Where do you want to go?" Alyrinn asked, looking around too see if there was anything to do on the island. Maybe they should just go somewhere in Jump...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Metamorphi shrugged and thought about it for a few seconds I don't know, do you like pizza?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Alyrinn began to clap in a spastic motion and smile. "Yes yes yes yes! I love Pizza!!" Alyrinn squealed with a huge smile. It may be a simple every day food for humans, but for Alyrinn, it was the best thing since she had the twark on her planet! She flew around Meta quickly then landed in front of him. "Lets go!" Alyrinn squealed as she grabbed Meta's hand then pulled him into the streets. After about a good 3 minutes, Alyrinn stopped. She was still holding Meta's hand, but it didn't faze her.
She looked at Meta and smiled shyly. "Um, I don't know where I'm going." Alyrinn admitted awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:27 pm

For some reason, Meta couldn't help but smile when she held his hand and for some reason, he felt a need to hold her hand as well. He sighed when she pointed out that she was lost, then he grabbed her hand and started leading her in the right direction You're hopeless soon they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Alyrinn smiled with bright white teeth. She looked at the small pizza shop and couldn't stop smiling, everything on Earth made her smile, it was so new and exotic, it was like an adventure for her every day! "Lets go in!" Alyrinn announced as she pulled him in the shop. She let go of his hand when they got inside, she looked around then bolted upstairs so they were at the tables on the roof.
When Meta gets up there Alyrinn would be in a table for two, looking at a menu.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Metamorphi sighed and followed her up the stairs, he sat down opposite her, he didn't need to look at the menu, he knew what he wanted What are you having?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)   How kind of you too visit (Moon :3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How kind of you too visit (Moon :3)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next