Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Vote_lcapDon't mind me, just robbin a bank Voting_barDon't mind me, just robbin a bank Vote_rcap 
Moon
Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Vote_lcapDon't mind me, just robbin a bank Voting_barDon't mind me, just robbin a bank Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Don't mind me, just robbin a bank

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Empty
PostSubject: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Flint yawned was he slowly got out of bed. It was extremely hard for him, but he had finally mastered the elusive art of sleeping through the night. He sighed, stretching, then fell out of the window, poofing onto the floor. It was in the middle of the day, but now one paid mind to the man falling out of his house.

Flint was extremely bored this afternoon.

He hadn't heard much from his girlfriend, and he didn't have a job so he had nothing occupy his time. He walked past the bank, and an idea went through his head. Why not play around with some heroes? He couldn't just walk into the tower and punch it to the ground, but the bank was the next best thing. With a giant fist, he broke through the door of the bank with a grin. Now, this was jump city. Of course, the bank was crawling with guards just waiting for a meta to bust through those doors. But, Flint was no meta, and by the time that the guards had Flint surrounded, he was prepared. They were screaming something at him, but he wasn't listening. Something about 'put his hands up, and he was under arrest' or something. He didn't care. Two columns of ash fell through the ceiling of the bank, on both sides of of Flint, causing the officers to open fire, but it would be useless. The columns seemed as if they had a life of their own, swinging and the guards and knocking them out. He casually walked past the guards, then to the Cashier. He formed a gun -a rather large one- to her head, with a small smile. He winked to her and said "I hope you can guess what happens next."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Adrian, fully clothes in the middle of the day, was dragged out to jump over some stupid kid robbing a bank. She sighed, threw on her obsidian key, and headed out the door.
Only 3 minutes later would Adrian show up at the scene of the bank.
Adrian walked through the front door, hood up, and practically ignored all the guards on the floor. She wasn't really here to save the day, just set stuff straight. Adrian walked to the back where she would find a man holding up something to the cashiers head, it looked like a gun.
Adrian lifted her hand and shot several pulses of vibrations which if the man didn't notice her, he would most likely lose his grip on the gun and it would hit the floor.
Adrian smirked. "My guess is that you go back to the filthy place you call a home." Adrian hissed with her British accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Flint looked to his hand, or rather, the stump that used to be where his hand was. He then turned to the direction of the pulse, which was a girl. His hand reformed, and the gun levitated back to the woman's head as Flint walked over to Adrian with a wide grin. "My home is rather nice, actually. It's quite extravagant." He said, with a chuckle. He lifted his hand into the air, and a great sword formed from ash was created in his hand before Adrian. With his grin still there, he slashed the air, sending spikes at Adrian, then opening his mouth and sending a dense ball of ash out of it. He was just making up moves on the spot right now, and he was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Adrian rolled her eyes when the boy commented on her comment (ironic?). He attacked her with needles which Adrian smoothly missed, but while Adrian was trying to focus on what type of Meta he was, he shot a ball of ash that sent Adrian back a bit and made her land on her butt.
She stood up and grin. "I like a challenge." Adrian said with a smirk. She stomped on the ground and sent a wave of concrete towards the Meta which was as tall as the ceiling. She didn't know what to expect yet, she was going to need to test him, and if he proved to be strong, she would bring out her ultimate weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Flint chuckled. Was she testing him? He thought he was doing the testing right now. Flint smiled. "Are you testing me? ME?" He asked, saying the last me with a great booming voice that rivaled that of a god. That was his true voice, the one he was given the day he was created, not long after the earth itself. He put his hands in his pockets, and looked to the approaching wall with a mad grin. Suddenly a lance made out of densified ash rippled through the air, striking through the concrete and shooting right past Adrian's face. When the dust cleared, he'd be surrounded by an aura of ash with the grin of the insane plastered on his face. It disappeared soon, and he wiped the aura away from himself with the wave of the hand. "That was pretty strong. You're really good at this, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:50 pm

When he came forward to hit her she stumbled back but regained her balance quickly. Adrian chuckled, of course she was testing him. She needed to know his weak spots and what would knock him down, but why not get on her mighty horse and call down on her Genie? "I am testing you and yes, I'm good at this." Adrian added with a sly smile. She reached into her shirt and pulled out an obsidian key, she rubbed it quickly and waited for the man to stand in awe. The genie was a powerful being, but it is also Adrian's friend, besides the fact that he almost killed her a week ago with a giant bird!
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:39 pm

The sky turned red and the clouds turned black. A column of fire rushed at the ground and pooled into a humanoid form solidifying into an armored figure who looked at Flint and just stared asking seriously. "What is your command Master?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Flint looked.. well, unimpressed. His arms where folded, and his eye brow was arched towards Adrian, ignoring the genie almost completely. "A genie? That's all? Well, I guess you'll need all the help you can get, and I guess that now that you have that thing, I don't have to hold back." Flint yawned as the ash formed around him, forming into a column that ripped like blades through the ceiling. The ash started to slow, and when it came to a stop, Flint was no longer there. Instead, there was a large, hulking monster with sharp claws and teeth, and a swirling tail beginning at his waist and floating off the floor! He spread his arms wide, with a giant grin. "Now! Let's have some fun!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Adrian smiled as her Genie appeared from the sky and came down to assist. She rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips. She watched as the man transformed and yawned, she wasn't really here for a fight, but if he wanted one, he'll get one.
Melkor, I told you to call me Adrian." She explained like she's said it a million times before. She acted like she didn't notice the ash man while she was talking to the genie.
"I actually have a wish for you." Adrian countered with a smirk. "I wish I had a weapon that would paralyze him!" Adrian commanded, pointing at the ugly ash monster with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Melkor said seriously. "of course master." in her hand appeared a gun that fired superglue, his magic would keep it full but it did fire in both directions when fired. Melkor looked at flint and said seriously. "Oh it's you again. Well have fun with this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Flint chuckled as the superglue appeared in Adrian's hand. "Melkor! I haven't seen you in ages!" He made a huge sword from his arm, taking a hard swing at Melkor, then breathing a flame of rapid firing ash at him. Keeping one eye on Adrian, he shot his other hand at her, which was as big as a medium sized boulder.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Adrian back flipped and braced herself for the boulder. She had enough time to shoot a vibration but the boulder still hit her, sending her back 15 feet, at least. She clenched her teeth as she watched him fight her Genie, she scowled. "Melkor, if you can't fight I'll put you back into your key!" Adrian offered, pointing her gun at the ash man and shooting three rounds. To her surprise, three rounds shot at herself also. She fell on her butt and growled, shaking her fist at melkor. "Why would you do that! I'm trying to save us both but you just had to do this to me!" Adrian growled with a thick British accent.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Melkor shrank suddenly much shorter than where flint was swinging for and brought a fist up at his "ribs" the punch had his full 100 ton strength behind it and said "Oh yes Flint it's been too long, didn't you throw me into a volcano last time we met?" Melkor grew again to normal size once the attack was over and shot a burst of flame at where the glue would hit. The intense heat would dry it faster. Melkor just ignored Adrian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Flint missed the strike with his sword, leaving him more open to counterattack in the form of a punch to his ribs. Flint opened a hole in his rip cage so that the fist would fly right though him, then snapped it shut, attempting to crush it in his dense form. Flint chuckles at Melkor's statement. [color=grey]"Yes, I did. That was a bad idea."[color] The glue hit him in the arm, then Melkor hardened it. Flint was stuck now, so there was no use in keeping that arm anymore, so he just ripped it off and used the surrounding ash replace it. "Melkor, I find it flattering that you would remember my weakness."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:14 pm

OOC: Well then.. skip me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't mind me, just robbin a bank   Don't mind me, just robbin a bank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't mind me, just robbin a bank
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next