Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Vote_lcapA Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Voting_barA Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Vote_lcapA Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Voting_barA Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Empty
PostSubject: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 am

Caroline leans aginst one of the shelfs full of comic crossing her arms holding her cane in one hand. This pose made it slightly harder to see using her powers but she didn't really care. Caroline's friend gets up from kneeling down by the comics and holds a comic that reads "The Tales of Image" right in Caroline's face. Caroline stands up straight putting her cane to the floor holding it by the dragons head and wings that was on the top of the cane. "Does THIS look fimiliar to you!?"

Caroline's friend spoke as if Caroline was hiding something but the two both knew that the two of them had nothing to hide mainly because Caroline truely trusted her friend with all of her secrects even her past secrects. Caroline used the vibrations in the Earth to look over the comic but to Caroline all it was was a blank comic book. Caroline smirks and talks in a sarcastic tone."Yes I completely remeber every last bit of that comic book I even remeber every last word. Man does that very last part gets me every time I read it."

Caroline uses a finger to go under her siver sunglasses with green lenses to wipe away a non existant tear."Ha Ha very funny" Her friend said in a sarcastic tone "I certainly thought it was." Caroline said with a grin as her friend opens up the comic book looking through it "It's The Tales of Image sound fimiliar? and luckly its in english""Which means it costs way more than usual and your going to spend all of your money on it aren't you?" "Duh!"

"Hurry up you two we have to get home before our parents do were still grounded for the last prank we pulled at school!" A boy yells with his sister knoding in agreement while Carolines friend runs ove rto buy the comic quickly before running over to the other two. "Come one Caroline You might not be grounded anymore but the three of us are!" "But I have to go get groceries still!" "Fine but were leaving it's not like you need our help getting home!"The three run off leaving Caroline in the comic book store alone with only a few costumers and a cashier. Caroline walks up to the cashier figuring she might as well see if they have any cards that she could get so the trip here wasn't a total waste
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Nina had run out to go complete some errands, and although Kyte had insisted they just close the shop for a few moments and go do them, she said the store should stay open. So, here he was, watching the store.

A woman came up to the counter, looking around. Kyte looked up at her, waiting for her to ask, but the question never came. He decided he might as well try and verbally squeeze it out of her.

Welcome. How may I help you?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:23 am

Caroline looks in the general direction of the man smiling a little giving a slight nod."Yes I was wondering if you sold cards here."She said in a kind tone her voice holding a slight German acsent but nothing too noticable. Caroline pushes her hair that laid on her shoulder back be hind her. Her hair was in a pony tail and was quite long. It looked unbrushed and wild and there sertainly was a lot of it. Caroline as usual also hat on a green base ball cap and talked with her mouth a little more open than usual so she could show off her tounge pericing.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:11 pm

The young girl asked if they sold cards at the shop. If Kyte had picked up on the fact that she was showing off her tongue piercing, he certainly didn't show it.

Playing cards and trading cards.

He looked back to his book, flipping a page.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Caroline watched through her powers as the man behind the counter fliped through the book and waited a bit."If it helps any bit I'm looking for Magic The Gathering trading cards."Caroline said her German actsent showing a bit more than before her actsend tended to do that everso often expeshally when she said spasific names.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Kyte noticed that the girl sounded German, but didn't seem to deem it of any immediate importance. However, she mentioned Magic: the Gathering, which drew his attention.

A Magic player? Nice. Sure, are you looking for any specific cards or expansions?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Caroline shakes her head smiling Caroline didn't want to get into the whole I'm blind thing because she didn't feel like getting into the whole how can you collect cards if your blind? Which the topic is usually always brought up every time she meets a new person expeshally when she say i like to collect trading cards but I'm bland please ask me how i can see the cards."Nope just any cards"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:26 pm

Kyte looked at the girl skeptically, before looking through the glass counter at the trading cards. He looked back at her, before holding up two fingers.

How many fingers am I holding up?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Caroline raises an eyebrow at the question not really having an idea why he would ask her a question like that. Caroline adjusts her cane that was on the ground a little using her powers to see."Two why?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:42 am

The girl answered correctly, asking why he had questioned her like that. Kyte shrugged.

Meh. Just, you know...you walked up to a see-through counter with a clearly visible selection of cards. Thought you might be blind.

I actually met another blind person who could "see" last week. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:24 am

Caroline laughs a little before taking off her sunglasses showing off her eyes that are grey. Caroline smile and looks at him using her powers to tell where he is."Actually funny thing is I am in fact blind but lets just say I know how to do something so I can get around." She puts her glasses back on"Now about those cards."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:30 pm

The girl said that she was in fact blind, and that she also had powers to help herself get around. Kyte nodded.

Yeah, just like the other blind girl I met. She used vibrations through the earth, so she couldn't see anything in the air.

Right, the cards. I wouldn't have asked you which ones you wanted unless they all costed something different. And they do. So tell me which ones.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Caroline's smile disappears and is replaced with that mouth you usually saw on Derp faces as 3 dots slowly show up above her head. That was exactly how her powers worked has she met this guy before? It wasn't like her to forget a voice so easily."Magic the gathering...... have we met before?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:11 am

Kyte sighed as the girl just said Magic: the Gathering again, and turned to face her as she asked if they had met before.

Can't say we have.

Look, here's Progenitus, mint condition. He's a 10/10 for 2 White, 2 Blue, 2 Black, 2 Red, and 2 Green, with Protection from everything. Whenever he's put into a graveyard from anywhere, you reveal him, and shuffle him back into your library. He's a Mythic Rare from the Conflux set. Since he's in mint condition, he comes out at about 23.99$.

And here's a Forest from the Ice Age set. It comes out to about 10 cents.

Everything about the card determines its price. Condition, what card it is, what set it's from, etcetera. I need that to make a deal with you.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:22 am

Caroline wondered who this guy met that had such a similar power to hers as she listened to him talk shaking her head when he finishes."I'm sorry but I'm looking for booster packs not individual cards."Caroline also didn't think she could use that really powerful card anyways without losing control of it and she didn't want to take a chance of the card summon attacking an innocent person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)   A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Blind girl in a Comic Book Shop (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next