Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Vote_lcapThe New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Voting_barThe New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Vote_lcapThe New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Voting_barThe New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:21 pm

With a tray full of unidentifiable meat, strange foreign fruit and a carton of 2% milk, Adoni scanned the packed cafeteria for the most logical place to sit. It seemed hard to believe that the smooth skinned, shiny haired, picturesque teen could have been found broken down and clinging to life on a small raft, slowly drifting onto the shores of Jump City just a day before. She had finally made it to a place where she may be able to fulfill her mission...but she had to take it step by step...it would be a slow growth, for this place to be strong enough to destroy the Titans...they weren't there...not yet...

After staring, stoically off through the cafeteria, she finally made her choice, to sit off in the corner where she hoped that she would only be bothered by the boldest of the students. The new leaders of this academy had to be brave...yes...this was certain.

She sat her tray down at an empty table and calmly took a seat, moving her skirt so that she could sit comfortably. "In thirty seconds...a student should take the seat across from me...that student will be the spokesperson and leader of this generation of villains..." she muttered to herself, predicting the next logical step. Every step was crucial and, although part of her was as nervous as she possibly could be, she looked as cool and collected as if she had been sitting at that very spot for years. She calmly closed her eyes and awaited her lunch guest to arrive...
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:03 am

Bah, it was no use. Stabbing himself with these knives was going on impossible. The cafeteria spoons had more of a serrated edge. The torment of his never-ending meal continued. Hugh had made the error of sitting on the same table as both Cricket and Mantis. Alone they were quirky, together it was like bugapalooza. Insect facts flew hard and fast as the two of them talked fervently on the subject, boring Pix to tears. They had a theme, it worked, he got it – couldn't they please shut the hell up?

Hugh's face was level with his tray, both arms draped over his head. But he must have been master of the subtle arts, for his maddening peers had not yet taken the hint. Cricket was gesticulating wildly, while Mantis craned his head back and forth as if studying the other before giving his replies.

“-because the fruit fly hasn't been clocked in a straight line. Now get it in a dark room and bring out the stopwatch; it'll out-race a dragonfly every time. Light disorientates...” Cricket trailed off.

Pix's head raised a little from the table, “Have we stopped?”

“Who's the new girl?” Cricket's attention had been drawn squarely across the room. An unfamiliar face was seeking a place to sit. Fresh students would received some form of initiation. Though what they were required to do varied. Usually the particularly unstable newbies weren't poked and prodded as much. It was all fun and games till somebody loses a limb.

“You're actually interested in her name? Wow. Next it'll matter whether she's single or not.” To his snarky response, Cricket kicked Pix and continued to look at him for an answer, “Ow! How the hell should I know?” A kick from Cricket was not an attack you could take without at least wincing.

“You're the welcoming committee.”

“This again? I don't sleep in the lift!”

“It's an important job.” The youngest among them, Mantis, crossed arms in what looked to be a contemplating pose, “Black ants have greeters to their nest. They identify and kill any unwanted intruders with acid.”

“Fascinating. And how long can a praying mantis go without speaking about bugs?”

“...”

Silence, music to his ears, “I think what we need to find out-”

“They can go twelve days without food.”

With a mighty effort, Hugh held back his anger, “...Finished?” He unclenched his fist, “What we need is to know her powers. Can she fight? Is she mentally sound? Does she always look...”

“So hot?”

“Yes Cricket, hot. I was just about to say hot.”

“Sarcasm doesn't suit you, Pix.” The Cricket stood, “How's my hair?”

“Hidden by your helmet.”

“Perfect.”

Pix quickly grabbed his arm, “Hold up. You're the last person she should talk to. The only one that's going over there is me.” The amorous teen was not suitable to deal out their traditional elitist attitude when distracted by feminine wiles. Cricket would faun over her and make the newbie feel more at home than the rest of them would, at first, prefer.

“Oh yeah? And why's that?”

“One, I'm older than you. Two, I'm the welcoming committee. Remember?” Figuring his points were made, Hugh picked up his tray and walked straight passed Cricket.

“That was only funny when you didn't want to be...”

Establishing a new student's place in the class heirarchy required an olive branch to be extended and then cruelly snatched back from the hopeful. Pix wasn't a bully, he wasn't looking to drive potential team-mates away, but he understood that friendships had to be earned. If she couldn't take a bit of fun aimed squarely at her expense then they were better off not knowing her. Nothing ruined a conversation like having to tip-toe around people's feelings. The sprite man felt that he was best to establish relations.

Besides, he was sick of the other table topic.

And so it came to pass that thirty seconds later, a second occupant joined Adoni. Pix did not come demonstrating smiles or frowns, powers or even an interest in his food. He just made himself comfortable, “You didn't introduce yourself.”
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:51 pm

"Indeed?"

Adoni looked up at the moment that the boy took his seat at the predetermined time. He didn't seem powerful to her. He didn't seem what she had supposed at all actually, but, he was better than nothing, wasn't he?

"As you've probably noticed, I'm new here." she began again, remaining emotionless, calm. "You may call me Adoni. What may I call you?"

She scooted here tray of food away from her so that she could focus on her lunch guest. She looked forward intensely, trying to plan her next step carefully. It appeared that two other HIVE members were watching the conversation with intense enthusiasm and interest. It confused her slightly that one of the HIVE members never wavered in their gaze right at her. She had tried her best to blend in with the common uniform that she believed that students were wearing, so, she found no answer for what he found so captivating.

"Is there a reason why your friend is staring at me? Or has he simply never seen a girl before?" she said crossly.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 am

Disappointing. Hugh had hoped to be able to judge this girl from how she first reacted. She was neither hostile, welcoming, or frightened. Rather she responded as if he was expected, just another lunchtime for her. Some may call that defensive, but she had willingly given her name. A minimalistic social interaction on her part. Pix tried once to imagine why she had chosen 'Adoni' as a codename but fell far short of the etymology required to decipher the word.

“I'm called Pix. For reasons that should be obvious to anyone that knows me. You don't, but with any luck you will. If Firebrand's obstacle course doesn't kill you first.” Where as before their combat room had been a fun dive to spend the afternoon breaking stuff in, it had been transformed into something that reeked of vendetta. The additional machinations in there were nigh on mean-spirited. Not a place for newbies to take lightly.

It surprised Pix when she brought up his friend. Yet he didn't need to turn around to know who she was referring to. He may have been one of the senior class members, but The Cricket couldn't help jumping a pretty face. Must have been killing him to be stuck over there for the time being. Hugh made a mental note to be wary of any shin-kicking later.

It was interesting, however, that Adoni had picked that up to make a point about. Hugh may have found the chink in her armour already, “Actually, the problem is he sees too many. But if he's caught your eye, then the ogling can't be entirely one-way. Shall I call him over? Then you can tell him how you feel, he can be overly supportive, you can leave here together and then play tongue-hockey in his room.” Pix couldn't help but display a mocking smirk, “What am I saying? You'll want to be in your room. Right?”
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Adoni looked confused. "An obstacle course? Sounds pointless...time consuming...probably easier than it sounds. But, if that's what is required to make one's way through this hierarchy, then I suppose I can see it's necessity." she said with little enthusiasm.

So the boy's name was Pix? It sounded like something from this plane that was general knowledge but she had no clue as to what it could refer to. Her home was not a place of technology or electricity, but home to a civilization that spent it's time on the magics and mysteries of their plane. Something such as computers or electronics would be thought to be a waste of time to learn about.

Her face erupted into a bright red glow after Pix went over his facetious comments. "Certainly not! You can keep your juvenile friends and thoughts to yourselves! Obviously I made some sort of mistake in thinking that this place could be an acceptable institution to learn more about your land!"

She got to her feet, leaving her food on the table after barely touching it, and strode away in a huff. She pushed the other HIVE members away as she entirely left the cafeteria. Perhaps she had been wrong. Those people did not have the ability or the maturity needed to create true balance...
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:54 am

A snap response was delivered. Hugh only felt safe weathering the storm because there was a table between them, and even then he guarded his shins. Her piece spoken, Adoni rose and abandoned Pix. Whose arms were left spread apart on the accentuation of his last word. At last when she was out of sight they plummeted to his sides. Well that was... brief. From her initial appearance of stoic indifference he imagined Adoni would be a rather tough nut to crack, when in reality the girl had proved all too sensitive. She had thrown her toys out the pram far earlier than expected. So it really wasn't worth knowing her at all.

My land? Where the hell did she come from that was all sunshine and rainbows? Anyone who couldn't take a bit of teasing rated low in Hugh's books, and he was happy to relocate himself back to the previous table.

“Charming as always, we can see.” Cricket said, trying to hold back his glee.

“Forget about it.” In future he would not cut the new student a break. Her high pride needed to be taught a lesson.

“I should go talk to her.”

“You should.” Pix imagined the conversation fondly, “As long as I can watch.”
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:05 pm

After turning the corner, Adoni took a deep breath to try and calm down. "Dangit..." she said under her breath. She did it again. She tried to keep her cool and put her plans into play but her stupid emotions got in the way again. She turned around and saw Cricket coming up to say something.

"Save it." she said, holding her hand in front of his face, before trudging past him and walking back to Pix. Obviously he was something important to her since he had the guts to be the first to confront her...but...how could she fix this. It was a touchy subject but, if emotions got her into this predicament, she thought that emotions could maybe fix it.

She approached Pix and said, trying to sound shy. "S-sorry I just stormed off like that..." she put her hands behind her back. "I guess I'm just nervous being at a new school...would you mind showing me the ropes?"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 pm

At least with Cricket hot on the newbie's heels Pix could finish his lunch in peace. Mantis was unlikely to say anything unless it was a topic of his personal approval. The youngest lad demonstrated narrow-mindedness at times and was often off-putting, staring the way he did. Hugh dropped his fork and stared back, “What is it?”

The bug-eyed student pointed behind Pix causing him to turn. He was just in time to see Cricket stonewalled by a firm palm, some tried and died attempt at rebuttal evident on the guys lips, “Ha!” He told Mantis, “I thought we were going to miss her reac... Uh-oh.” She was heading straight towards them. Hugh couldn't fathom a reason for her sudden return, but imagined it foretold nothing good.

Leaning backwards slightly as she got close, he prepared himself for more verbal abuse, when she instead went and apologised. Hugh's eyes widened at her words. Was this really the same girl who had just stormed off? Adoni sounded far more reserved now, suggesting frailty and timidness. It'd been a quick turn around but he found her current demeanour preferable. In fact he was down right flattered to be asked for help. His ego gained a +2 boost and he quickly assigned her change of heart as merit of his own charm. If only he'd known that it was 'despite' his crass personality rather than because of it.

“You're smarter than I gave you credit for.” Maybe it would be worthwhile speaking to her. As long as she continued to keep her place then she would survive initiation, “Alright. I guess I've got nothing better to do. Was done here anyway.” He pushed away a tray of scraps and stood.

Pointing at Mantis, he continued, “First off. Don't offer him a handshake. He hates that.”

“...”

“Next, I suggest you don't make a habit of offending our most senior members.” A discreet nod directed attention over at Cricket, who was even now milling around in the background just waiting to see how this new encounter would go, “Cricket was part of the group that almost took out the Titans. If he ever feels like turning to his buddy Protege for revenge, then not even your own dorm room is safe.”

Truthfully The Cricket could take an insult as well as anyone, he was hardly likely to go crying to his friends over a single rejection, especially since the lad was no stranger to them. Just Pix appreciated the masterful teamwork Cricket, Protege, Rawhide, and Checkmate shared. If they turned their attentions to someone, even in H.I.V.E., it would take nothing short of the Headmaster to resolve. Scaremongering newbloods was fun, but also in a way practical.

“I'm sure he'd forgive you for a hug.”
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:35 pm

After brushing her hair out of her eyes, Adoni nodded quietly, listening to Pix's advice. But, everything that Pix started saying made it seem like he was trying to 'set him up' with her, which, although she didn't find Cricket unattractive, didn't sound very appealing to her.

She glanced over to Cricket. "I...think he'll be okay..."

Once again, her bangs fell in front of her eyes and once again, she brushed it behind her ear with a disgruntled look on her face. It seemed so strange to her that this plane had such a strange gravitational system that depended on moving straight down on everything rather than having it depend on each individual...but...if she was forced to stay here for...then she would have to adapt.

"I know that all HIVE students have skills in their respective fields...but what can you do? What qualifies you to be in such an advanced institute as this?"
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Grinning widely, a tray loaded with food, the one known as Manslaughter made her way around the cafeteria. Her eyes scanned the crowds, scanned the tables for an empty seat and as luck would have it; she found one. With her hips swaying and that grin on her face, it seemed the more sensible half of the dual minded singular women was taking a rest. Letting the wild, crazy and party crazy personality wander freely, though not entirely free as Sentinel did chip in with her usual...pleasantries.

But she wasn't gonna let her host bother her now! Not when there was food in hand and people to mingle with. And so in what could be described as a split second, she took her seat at the table consisting of cricket, mantis, pix and Adoni, that grin ever present on her pale face. "Having a conversation about the student curriculum eh? she drummed her fingers off the table, taking a piece of cold cuts and popping it into her mouth as she listened to the conversation with interest. It wasn't often she got to meet a new person, especially not one this cute; Manslaughter wanted to see her cry.

She caught the bit about skills and swallowed the piece of meat with a loud gulp. "Skills, skills, skills. Hmm hmm, since I'm new to the conversation I'll say what mine are in particular; Hand to hand, infiltration and assassinations." Her reply was short and sweet a she rewarded herself with two pieces of bread, an even spread of mayonnaise and a pile of sweet, sweet, cold cut sandwich meats for her sandwich. "That, and torture and interrogation I guess." She added as a forethought before taking a bite out of her sandwich, her blue eyes moving from person to person at the table.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:54 pm

“Besides being able to make a person storm off in under two minutes?” He was doing this deliberately, being confrontational. Though the taunts perhaps doubled as a demonstration. Being able to get under people's skin was a useful skill. Pix considered himself to be quite apt at it, “I'm a metahuman. I can create constructs plus I have unbeatable resilience. And, not to push it, but I think on a grander scale than most here. Except maybe Mantis, who has while we've been talking, mapped out an entire termite colony by now.”

The insectoid student twisted his head, and looked prepped to say something when someone else arrived. Pix knew that she wasn't new. Beyond that, however, all he could remark was that she had a pretty face. But good looks were never an excuse to invite yourself to sit down. Who asked her to butt in on this conversation? “Yeah skills.” He added bluntly to her initial inquiry.

To her nonchalant mention of torture Pix rose an eyebrow. She didn't look the type. Though he guessed you never knew at H.I.V.E., “Torture? Didn't need to mention that one. You've already started speaking. What was your name again anyway...?” Pix glanced across the room to see Cricket again discretely shaking his head at him. He turned back to the others and didn't give the signal a second puzzling thought.

“I track. I hunt.” Mantis explained for himself, even shorter and sweeter, “And you. Adoni?”
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:17 pm

It seemed that, quite quickly, her awkward lonely lunch table had grown to be almost full in a very short time. People continued to join in on her's and Pix's conversation as if they had an extra sense as to what was growing here. Pix mentioned that other students have given the Titans a run for their money before. She had confidence in this new group. They seemed to have potential to really do something more than the HIVE may have in the past.

Then the million dollar question came. What could she do? How does a cheetah recognize its own speed? A lion, its own ferocity? A snake, its own stealthiness? Finally she decided to address the question as if she was comparing herself to an average human.

"Well...I have a higher intellect than most. I can teleport. I have access to foreign technologies that none of you have probably seen before, am a proficient archer and have skills with the sword...among others..." she trailed off.

It felt very odd describing her own skills. She knew that the Dao never stayed in this plane longer than she had...but she still found it odd that no one here knew about an entire race that was living right under their noses. The fourth plane was an odd thing but...she supposed that they should be able to find it if they would only look.

"Well...I understand that we are here to train to be the next villains of the world, yes?" she paused to leave room for anyone to respond. "Well, why don't we take what we've learned here and make our jobs easier in the future? I'd say we could all make a strong enough team here...why don't we go for the Titans?"

Sure she might be getting ahead of herself, but, if she were to conquer the Titans early, then she could return home as a hero and go back to her regular life. After living in balance...being around all of these polar people just...didn't feel quite right...
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Manslaughter continued to pick away at her food her ears picking up on the conversation between the other three as she craned her head to the side. Pix was interesting, perhaps, but still droll with his witticism and sarcasm. At the very back of her mind, Kaitlyn stifled a mental yawn as she listened to the new girl; Adoni. "Oh? proficiency with the sword eh? I ate a swordsmen once, tasted like pork." She was actually serious, but with that wide expressive grin and her sky blue eyes twinkling at them all, it was hard to be sure. However, it was when she stuck her hand into her chest, tongue held at the corner of her mouth, eyes staring up as if she were in deep thought and pulled out a long bladed sword, before setting it down at her side with a clatter, not like metal and wood but flesh and bone.

The black sheath seemed to pulse with sentience, veins pulsating across it's surface like a slow, methodical heartbeat. If one where to unsheathe (or attempt to) the weapon, they would find that the blade was white, lacking any and all shine; like alabaster, or bone bleached a stark white. "It is not often however that we find another sword user in fact, we think you are the second one so far." Her voice shifted, a duality of tones; calm, collected and serious. The other, manic joyful and strangely chipper. This was Manslaughter and Sentinel, two minds in one body; a symbiote living in harmony with it's host.

But, stranger things have happened before.

"We have forgotten our better halves skill set; Law and order, swordsmanship, boxing, mathematics and social skills. But we must let you know, we are still two sides of the same coin. I am the chaotic half, and I, am the orderly half. Smacking herself upside the head, Manslaughter let out a groan her two index fingers finding purchase upon her temples, as she vigorously rubbed at the severe throbbing ache that was a headache. "Guhg, I hate when she does that. Social skills my ass, taking control like that when we made an agreement that I got to stretch my legs a bit. Should have found a better host.." Immediately her frown turned to a smile as she took another bite of her sandwich, "but oh well! can't help it. I'm stuck with her~"

Slowly, she tapped the weapon against the floor lightly, creating a nerve jarring rattling that was less annoying and more...disturbing. "Yeah I'm Manslaughter and the," she threw up a heaping helping dose of air quotes, "bed of roses that you just heard over my voice, was Sentinel, the host body."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Whilst listening to Adoni, Hugh couldn't help but smile to himself. Foreign technologies, eh? Pix had access to a variety of such. Clockwork androids weren't the stuff of this planet. He'd struck gold when bumping into Nix. Only he suspected Adoni's own technology didn't give her back-chat. An add-on feature that he was fast coming to disrespect. The private smile had turned into a frown. What was he going to do with that robot?

The frown only deepened when the tall girl once again interjected. Who was she trying to kid with those cheap scare attempts? Ate a person. And Hugh had punched out Superman. Her attempts to be quirky were downright patheti- S^@&! Did she just pull that sword out of her own body?! Of course the girl wasn't human. The picture perfect ones never were. Yikes, maybe she really did eat a person...

The freakshow continued with a display of split personality. This was just getting weirder by the second. He didn't understand it, her references to hosts, but Hugh didn't need to know everything. She was just one sick puppy, and that's all there was to it. Manslaughter finished off with their names, “Manslaughter. I... hope that's not an earned title.”

To Adoni's inquiry he replied right away, “We're first in line to the new generation, yes.” But her point made him consider his responses more carefully. Not moments ago this girl had been damning his immaturity. Now she thought they would make a good team? Good enough to take on the Titans? He tried not to expose his derision with laughter.

“Err. We're not sitting on our hands.” She thought she could measure up. Truly adorable. Maybe this was what Cricket was seeing in her? Pix's smile became ever more patronising, “If we could have, we'd have pushed the Titans out of town a long time ago. But please. You've intrigued me. What's your plan? What step have we missed that no one tried before?”
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:47 am

Humans just seem stranger and stranger...

As Manslaughter continued to introduce herself and talk about how she had eaten a person, Adoni just thought that these were usual customs. When she spoke as if she had two people inside of her, she actual began to feel a little more at home. In her own plane, having 'split personalities' were actually very common. People would try as hard as they could to have their logic keep control of their emotion and, often, the two would manifest themselves into different people. Although, logic would always triumph in the end, emotion would always try to claw its way out.

Adoni smiled as Pix began to seem intrigued with her proposition, although he still seemed to think it was futile. "Well, have you ever attempted a strike against the Titans, before? If I'm not mistaken, Manslaughter, you and myself have a unique opportunity to present the Titans with a new challenge. Dealing with abilities they may have never encountered before." she tried to ignore Pix's doubting attitude and leaned forward with her elbows on the table to try and further ensure her seriousness.

"What makes them better than us, anyway? You know they think they are better than you." She said to Pix, trying to play a sense of arrogance she picked up from him. She remembered his father telling her to try to manipulate the emotions of the humans to get what she wanted.

She left room for a retaliation from Pix but decided to continue, leaning back in her seat again."Now, I'm not a fool. I understand that all of the Titans are powerful and attacking their base would be foolish, so, why don't we take them to our field? Somewhere that we would have the advantage?" she inquired. "We could attack their city that they hold so close to their hearts and draw them out. Trap them. Divide them. Pick them off...one...by...one..." she said rather vaguely.

In truth, Adoni had many plans for what they could do, but, she didn't want to give any specifics away until she knew she had support. "So, what do you say?" she looked back and forth at Pix and Manslaughter, noticing interest from a few other students gathering around their table, like moths to a flame. They seemed to sense the beginning of something new... "We could start tonight. Start the era of the HIVE!" she got to her feet at the end of her speech as if to call to the others to stand with her. She had a huge smile on her face. The closer she got to defeating the Titans...the closer she would be home...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)   The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl (Open to the HIVE!)
Page 1 of 1