Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAnger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Voting_barAnger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAnger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Voting_barAnger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Anger/Demon Management (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Terry watched Toji get frustrated, telling him that there was no time to explain what was going on, and then summoned the dark katana, asking a guy named Decatiu what to do. As he instructed him, Terry opened the healing tank for Toji. He wanted to help, but that simply wasn't possible, and it wasn't his place. All he could do to help was believe in Toji.

Toji, whatever she's dealing with...kick its butt, okay?

He smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:48 pm

The red one goes wide eyed for a second but the smirks.

"Awwww toji you weren't lieing you really would love me not matter what I am"

The yellow girl helps the orange one up.

"Toji I cant just leave you here!"

"But you really should toji, goody goody and I will have so much fun in her alone but just remember before you go about what we talked about, you know what i knwo and I know what you do, and I know that you cant keep what we really are a secrect for long its very uhealthy for all of us and your friends too."

THe orange one looks to the yellow and she nods to the orange one telling her to go. The orange one flies to the body that looked like miley that was growing horns. Miley reache out and hugs the body and a big flash goes off.

--out side mileys head--

Miley begins to grow smallish horns her hair completely dark red but suddenly her eyes turn back to normal. Miley in haled deeply as her hair turns back to normal and her horns shot back into her skull causing miley intrence pain. Miley holds her head where the horns were as she gets up suddenly holding her side as she clenches one eye shut from the pain of her broken rip but quickly gasped.

"Toji!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Toji nods at the red one, grinning."But of course!! I would defintely love all your forms, though the demon one is so tempermental, just like you, Red! ANd it is time to tell the team. They accepted me, they'll accept you, no matter what!! Even if I have to threaten to leave!!Now, I'll just go back, but remember that I can come back anytime, sodon't go causing trouble, right?" Toji leaves, a thin thread of cyan energy following him.......

----OUTSIDE----

Toji's eyes stop glowing, and he clutches his head, roaring with the pain."GYAAAAAAH, THAT HURTS!!!! IT REALLY HURTS!!!"He stands up, doing his best to ignore the pain. Looking at Miley, the halfling asks,"A-are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:08 am

Terry waited patiently with his arms crossed, watching the two. Miley was constantly undergoing changes, and becoming more sinister in appearance by the second. Finally, they seemed to shoot back into reality. Terry got up with them, concerned, and trying to find out whether they were alright or not.

Toji? Miley? You two are okay, right?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:19 am

Miley tries to hide the major pains she was having from her broken rib as she nods.

"Yeah, I've gone through worse things before..."

Miley looks to toji and bares through the pain as she hugs him.

"Thank you so much toji, if you are injured any bit because of me I'm so sorry and I'll do anything to help you become better again."

Miley said in a worried to trying to hide the crushing pain as she hugs toji not knowing toji could feel her pain.

--miley in miley's head--

The red girl looks to the yellow

"Oh drop the look I know how tempramental i get... i just cant belive that moron didnt know i was the demon."`
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Toji grins, wincing."I-I'll be fine. I'm not really injured, I'm just feeling your pain." He chuckles." The techinique I used to get inside your head exstablished a permanent link between us, I feel your pain, I feel your sorrow, I feel your fear. T-that's okay, though. I'm just glad you're alright."He laughs."Ahahahaha, I told you I'd sacrifice all I can to protect you, love, so this is cake!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Terry listened to Toji and Miley speak to each other. It appeared that Miley had undergone a very taxing mental ordeal, and that Toji had gone into her mind to try and help her out, due to his promise to protect her no matter what he had to sacrifice. It also appeared that Toji now had a much deeper connection to Miley than before due to a certain technique he used, so that he now felt everything Miley felt. Terry smiled.

I'm glad you guys are okay, and I wish I could have helped. I guess you had everything covered though, huh, Toji?

Seeing them this much in love together brought thoughts of Dana to his mind, and he instantly lost his smile, turning away so he wouldn't bother them.

I've...gotta go do patrols. Later.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:48 am

Hits toji up side the head holding back tears"You moron now I have to worry about you while I'm fighting so I don't hurt you too!" Tears run from her eyes as she hugs Toji she loved Toji so much it pained her to think about that she could indrectly hurt Toji now during fights or transormations."Your gonna have a hell of a time during full moons and new moons"Whispering into Toji's ear as she whipes a tears from her eyes and hears Terry leaving. Miley grabs Terry hand before he get out of reaching distance and wears a serious face as she looks at him."It may not seem like it but you did help me before I went inside my mind. If it wasn't for you being there to show me there was a reason not to give in and let out... well lets just say you helped keep me in the right mind set until i got stuck in my own head and I wish to thank you for this."Miley said with a reasuring smile trying to make Terry feel better as she hides her emense pain from her rib suprizingly well.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Toji rubbed the side of his head, grinning."Ow. That hurt,"he joked. Smiling at his girlfreind, the warrior shakes his head."Don't bother worryiing about me, love. I'll only be feeling your injuries, and that'll help warn me of trouble. Same with your transformations.Don't worry about me, I can push through the pain!!" He grins, holding a thumb up."Now lie down and let those ribs recover, k?"He looks up as Terry leaves. Hmm...the guy seemed upset. Toji hoped he was alright.....
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Miley stopped him by grabbing his hand, and Terry looked back at her as she said that he did actually help her by keeping her in the right state of mind, and with a smile, thanked him for it. He attempted a smile, desperately failing, before slowly removing his hand and turning to leave.

Yeah...no problem. Glad you're alright.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Miley wears a worried expression on her face with a tone in voice that followed."Terry I can tell you are upset but I cant tell about what so if you wish to talk about what is making you feel this way know that I have an ear that is ready to listen to what you have to say."Miley looks to Toji when he talks to her and nods once and couldn't help bit smile at him leaning over giving him a quick kiss."Alright Toji if you feel that rest is the best thing to help my rib heal then I shall do so, I wouldnt want to make you feel any un needed pain now would I?"Miley says in a happier tone as she slowly lays down."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:14 am

Toji smiled, his hair glowing as Miley kissed him."Right, but don't worry about me. Pain's merely a sensation. Just rest and recover,love. I'll be right back." Getting up, he catched up to Terry."Hey, man, thanks for the help. And....if you want to talk, I'm here and willing, mate. We're all family here, so don't feel akward, k?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:34 pm

It's nothing worth talking about.

Terry then retreated to his room, shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:14 am

Miley watched as Toji left to go talk to Terry and hoped that Terry wasn't upset over anything that just happened or at least wasn't brought on by something Toji and or she did. Miley waits for Tojis return as she lays on the strange thing Toji and Terry put her on.".... the floor is much more comfortable than this strange thing...."Miley hears a door shut and assumed it was Terry and sighed lifting up a bit feeling a slight pinch where she broke the rib and kept lifted up long enough for her tail to come out from the tight tank toppish clothing she wore under the big baggy shirt on her costume. She lays back down feeling a lot less strain on her tail from not only laying on it but restraining it in hiding. Miley moves her tail and lays it next to her as she waits for toji to possibly return.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Toji sighed, watching Terry walk away."Anytime, neverless, my brother...' Trotting back to the Medical room, the young cheiftain smiled at the love of his life."Hey, Mi dear, how are you doing?" His eyes unfocus, then he shakes his head."Hmmm...still the same, I suppose. The Link's new to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anger/Demon Management (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next