Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Voting_barAnger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Voting_barAnger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Anger/Demon Management (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:40 am

Terry waited for a response from Fire Spitter, but wasn't getting one. He walked over quickly to her, seeing her hold her head.

Fire Spitter? Just speak or something to let me know you're alright.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Miley clenches her hand griping her face tightly her eyes going wide almost in fear her face frowning and paler than usual. "come talk to me 'in person' come on you can do it" Mileys eyes glaze over as her eyes relax as miley basically zones out.

Miley enters her own mind which just looks like a dark black abys no lights anywhere but a red, orange, and yellow glows. 3 girls that are completely all only in one color and looks to be glowing. they all look like the shap of miley but not wearing clothes. The girl that was red has completely orange eyes, small horns, and a tail.

"See now that wasn't so hard now was it."

The girlcompletely orange has completely yellow eyes and a tail looks to the girl who has no tail, completely white eyes and has no tail or horns.

"Shes been like hat ever since you cut her off all those years ago.... but it wasnt all you... i almost miss the annoying brat she gave me something to talk to when you wear keeping me locked up in here, now all she does is hide from me or sometimes when were having our little fights she tries to attack me to give you the advantage..."

"We all know i wasnt my choice to do that..."

"guess thats just what happens when you become the least domainte one"

"what do you want? why did you tell me to come here?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Toji walked into the training room, whistling, only to cut short when he saw Miley in the state she was in."Oh no...." Blurring foward, he turned to Terry."Be careful, eh? She's.......having a mental battle right about now." He turned toward his girlfreind, wrapping his arms around her and projecting all the strength and love he could.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Terry watched Miley's eyes glaze over as she appeared to go into a zen trance. Before Terry could try to do anything, Toji walked in, and said she was actually having a mental battle, hugging her tight and not letting go. Terry stepped back a bit.

Sorry. I was trying to figure out what was wrong with her. I'll help out any way I can. Should I get the suit?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:49 pm

--Miley's head--

"I going to show you that what your doing is useless and I dont just mean fighting me but what you are your lieing and pretending your smething your not is useless and a waste of time"

THe red girl's tail pokes the ground as a pitcture shows from mileys eyes see ing toji hearinf what her said and what terry said.

"and to behonest your not really good at it... theres that and also I wanted to do this"

the red girl punches the orange in the face hiting her down to the ground. te orange girl holds her nose as the yellow one helps her up.

"this is the only real place i can hurt you and just you... wel besides our body"

--Outside Miley's head--

Miley's eyes flash black for a moment before her nose starts to bleed driping blood onto toji
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Toji's jaw drops as the girl he loved started bleeding out of no where.Panicing, he rushed around, shouting out directions." Get medical help! Guaze, bandages, a ambulance!!!! Come on, come on, come on!!!" It seemed that only one theing could make Toji do this sorta thing, and that was if Miley was injured, and he couldn't smash the thing doing the injuring.Forcing himself to calm down, he rushed out, coming back with a wad of tissues."here ya go. Put pressure on it, and lean your head back. Are you gonna be alright?" His eyes watched her, worried.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Terry frowned, watching them both, being concerned for both Fire Spitter and Toji, as he didn't know what to do. He pressed a button on the suit.

Aeon, can you prepare a med tank?

I'll do you a favor and pretend you didn't ask that.

Terry looked at Toji.

Need help carrying her?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:03 pm

--Miley's head--

The orange girl hholds her nose as she gets up glareing at the red girl.

"so you had me come in here just so you could wale on me and tell me to tell everone my secrect."

"I was gonna trap you down here and force my way to take over our body by force but i figured after im done wling on you our body would hurt too much so i fured id let you heal then take over"

"I'd ask if that was sarcam but knowing you it probibly isnt. no it doesnt matter because im leaving"

the orange one said starting to fly up to wat looked ith a bright shining white bubble in the sky above them.

"oh no you are not! nnot until im though with you!"

the red one said as she flew up grabbing the orange ones leg troughing her to the ground. The orange one hits the floor very hard as the red one speeds down and smashes her foot into the orange ones stomach making her cough and her eyes go wide as she does.

--Outside of Miley's head--

Mileys mouth begins to let out a small amount of blood from the crack of her mouth and now one of her ribs are broken.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Toji shook his head."No, I can do it....Geeayah?! Miley, hold on!!!!" He takes her up into a bridal carry, rushing her to the med room."Aeon, med tank, stat!!!Hurry,hurry,hurry!!!" Aeon,wisely, din't say a word, just got ready to treat Miley as Toji put the love of his life in the tank."Something's hurting her from the inside...GAAAAH!! I WISH I WAS A WIZARD, THEN I COULD KNOW THE SPELL TO SOUL TRAVEL!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Terry crossed his arms, looking on in concern, and decided not to say anything. This was a matter between two lovers, and though he desperately wanted to help the both of them out, it simply wasn't his place to do so. As such, he sat there quietly, watching with a grim expression. That is, until he realized something fishy.

Wait...why is this happening to her? Do you know?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:40 am

The red girl picks the orange one up by her neck holding her high into the air.

"face it miley non of us can acsess our fire powers in here and you cant fight at all up close not that youd do any better with fire powers considering we are both immune to fire damage."

The red girl chokes the orange one a little taking a small pause as if allowing the orange one to talk but the orange one didn't

"what's wrong? aren't you going to talk back at me?.... oh yeah thats right im choking you my bad"

She said dropping the orange one on the ground. the orange on clentchs her thoat as the red puls back her leg about to kick the orange one with full on speed but was stoped by a tackle to the ground from the yellow one. The yellow one looks to has if telling her to go now. The orange one nods as she starts to fly off.

"oh no you dont!"

The red one pushes the yellow one off as she flew at the orange one. As the orange one neared the white light it could be seen that the white light was a girl that resembled miley sleeping with orange hair that showed who was controllling mileyis body right now. the orange one reaches out to touch the body but was pulled away by the red one.

--out side of miley's head--

Miley seems to stop breathing for a while but seems to breath normally again after a while. Miley's eyes seem to slowly regain life but just as they almost turned normal the regained their lifelessnes.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:17 pm

Toji looks at Terry, his face grim."I.....I can't say. That's Miley's decision. I will say it's similar to the time I first held the Dark Katana." he was speaking of the time he had to tame Decatiu inside his soul, before the archdemon took over Toji's body.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Terry crossed his arms, tilting his head a bit.

Well, I wasn't around for that...mind telling me what happened so I can help Fire Spit- Miley?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:35 am

The red girl yanks the orange one down as the orange one tries to kick her off. the orange girl kicks the red on in the face as the red one yanks the orange ones tail making her scream. She then stabs the orange one in the stomach with her tail. The orange girl it then thrown away from the body that resembles miley. The body sences the red girl winning and its orange hair starts to turn orange.

--Out side Miley's head--

Miley's eyes begin to darken a bit as her hair slowly turns to turn red a little. Miley's stomach suddenly starts to pour out blood forming a quick puddle that dirps onto the ground but aparently the wound burns and slowly heals from miley's healing factor
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Toji, on seeing Miley's new changes and injuries, growls."NO TIME!!" He summons the Dark Katana."Decatiu, I need to get in there!! Can you help!?!" A growling voice comes out of nowhere."Yes, but it will mean you and her will be forever linked.though you will not gain her injuries, you will feel pain as she feels pain, you will feel fear as she feels fear, you will feel sadness as she feels sadness. Are you ready for that burden?" TOji shouts."I don't care what happens to me, I will save her!!!" The voice speaks."So be it. Wrap her hand around my handle, and do the same, then channel your consiousness inwards. I will guide you from there." TOji follows the Archdemon's orders, then his eyes glow cyan, and the blessing marking him a saint of the Great Forger appears on his forehead, glowing.

---In the Mind Realm-----

Toji appears in the vast white hall with the cheery blue flames dancing around. Toji's Avatar is sitting on the throne, a weapon rack beside it, and him busy sharpening the various weapons that Toji summons."Where?!" Avatar points, and there is Decatiu, a massive, thin figure in a ragged black cloak."Come child, I'll open the portal!!!" The archdemon slaps the wall, and a door appears. Stepping through it, the half demon finds himself in Miley's mind, with him rendered into cyan and lightning crackling around him. Seeing what must be Miley's Demon half beating on the orange girl, he blurs foward, tackling the red one."Enough!!! I will not allow this!!!"He wraps his arms around the red one, nodding at Orange."GO!!I'll hold her back!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anger/Demon Management (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next