Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Anger/Demon Management (open) Vote_lcapAnger/Demon Management (open) Voting_barAnger/Demon Management (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Anger/Demon Management (open) Vote_lcapAnger/Demon Management (open) Voting_barAnger/Demon Management (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Anger/Demon Management (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Anger/Demon Management (open) Empty
PostSubject: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:24 am

Miley stands in the danger rooms simulator standing in a deep lake wearing her hero costume well besides the mask. Miley groans loudly clearly getting frustrated "why wont you come out! Oh i'm sorry but i think your texting the wrong person You and I both know i am not texting you!..... what's texting again? Miley im you if you dont know then i dont know oh yeah.... and im not comin gout just for you to force me back in its annoying and a waste of time no its not it helps me proatice control! correction its a waste of my time so i'm not coming out." Miley grumbles and mustters to her self.

"I swear i would have been better off just going up to that meta guy and asked him to punch me in the face..."

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:33 am

Terry walked in to the training room for his regular regiment, but saw Fire Spitter was already using it.

Huh...

Terry crossed his arms, watching Fire Spitter do...nothing?

What're you trying to do? Meditate?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:20 am

Miley jumped when she heard Terry, she wasn't really expecting anyone to want to use the danger room right now. "well it seems we have a guest, shall I go introduce myself? no! where you not just the person who asked me to come out like a few moments ago? that was before someone you could hurt got here now shut up and no coming out" miley thought to her demon half. Miley looks to terry shaking her head.

"Uhh.... no... not exactly..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Fire Spitter said she wasn't, which made Terry raise an eyebrow. He looked around the room, seeing no one else there. Looking back to Fire Spitter, Terry crossed his arms.

You know, I don't really have your name yet, but you already know mine, he said with a friendly grin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:13 pm

"Actually I have no idea what your name is but you can call me Fire Spitter it is a pleasure to finally meet you senior member of the Teen Titans."

Miley said in a kind mature tone that sound rather professinal.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:40 pm

He blinked, before laughing a bit. That's right; she didn't know he was Batman. She also called him a senior member of the Titans.

Actually, you already met me, and I'm one of the newest members of the Titans. You can call me Terry.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Miley bows slightly smiling.

"then it is a plesure to see you again fellow new titan of the teen agers"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:17 pm

He grinned a bit.

I'll leave it to you to figure out who I actually am. So what're you doing, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:05 pm

"But I already know who you are iI read up on the Titans data base, it said you were the current Bat of men or something of the sort...... BATMAN I'm not all sure on what a Batman is but since it said current I would assume that there was at least one other who you too the name and rank of.... oh and I was just training nothing to big."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Terry nodded.

Well, it's not exactly like that...not here, anyways. I'm Batman in the future. But...Batman is Batman in this time.

And how were you training? You were just standing still. No offense meant by that; I'm just wondering how it works.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:41 pm

"well thats interesting but uh... I'd rather not talk about it..."

"oh comeon miley he could helo you get angry and maybe i will come out just so you can try and fail to put me back in]/i] no [i]why not i'm not going to endanger someones life for my own benifit I'm not you... oh thats a riot but heres the thing miley, even though we by be completely diffrent vitues and personality wise your still me and I'm still you we are one being, one that you fail to maintain complete and utter control over well your not doing such a swell job yourself no but unlike some people I will take control and I will kill everything and everyone destroying anything in my path" Miley clentches her fists looking down to her own reflection in the warter almost forgeting terry was there
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Well...alright then. I'm just gonna...go work on a punching bag. ...over there.

Terry turned to go over to a punching bag, and started wailing on it with combos of kicks and punches. He could see that Fire Spitter wanted to be left alone, so he was going to let her do that.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Miley sighs " you really are pathedic...." Miley growls

"NO IM NOT!"

Miley gasps and covers her mouth. "truely pathedic"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Terry stopped punching abruptly when suddenly, Fire Spitter screamed out something, causing Terry to stare at her.

You're not what? ...are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:11 am

"how long do you really think you can keep this up?" Miley slowly holds her face with one hand which is very shaky only able to hear the words of her inner demon. "you cant hide the fact your half demon forever you know that.... I'll break out and when I do you'll wish that you gave them a fair warning before I killed them all..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Demon Management (open)   Anger/Demon Management (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anger/Demon Management (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next