Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Voting_barFox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Voting_barFox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Mateo smiled at her and said. "Isn't it irritating, having to deal with the fur I mean?" He smiled when she said it was fine and held her hand gently. "You know anywhere good to eat around here? Somewhere I can really let loose."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:27 pm

"Not at all sweetheart." she replied, smiling. "I know of a bar with good food and great people. If your looking for that sort of thing." she murmured. She suddenly tried to remember something. She thought a moment as her fangs flipped back in her mouth.

(maybe they do walk in to a bar *grin*)
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Mateo grinned and said "Just the thing I was hoping to hear." he still held her hand and asked. "You hungry cause I can wait if I can spend some time with you."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:51 pm

"I'm not that hungry but I wont be for a while so we can go get you something to eat. Besides, they have good desserts at the bar." she replied, chuckling. The first snake disappeared in to thin air and Dia ran off to go do something else, leaving Annabella and Mateo alone. Annabella rolled her eyes softly. Her mind was starting to realize she was under some sort of something.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:59 pm

(Gotta remind you all he's done is trigger her emotion, its not manipulation he maintains or control, he just plants feelings)

Mateo smiled and let go of her hand jumping down and held his hands up to catch her. "Alright then lets get going! This is going to be fun." Mateo waited for her grinning he watched her wanting to make sure this went well.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:21 pm

(.............I'm offically confused. Whatever)
Annabella ignored his hands and flipped down off the branch and landed behind him perfectly. She put her cowboy hat she had been holding earlier on her head and smirked. "You're going to have to follow me."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:43 pm

(basically there's no way to tell he's done anything at all)

Mateo grinned and nodded slipping his arm into hers and heading toward the street confidently despite having no idea.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:17 am

Annabella chuckled and rolled her eyes. She grabbed his wrist and ran down the streets quickly. "Sorry but I don't want to run into any heros. You can ask me about it later if you want."she replied. She sped down the street, tugging him along. She smirked.

(.....okay....I think...)
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Mateo smiled chasing after her running to keep up and laughed saying. "I've only met one that actually wanted to stop me after a robbery." He felt more at ease knowing she wasn't a hero. She was like him in a way both knew they could just take what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Annabella smiled softly. She came to a stop at a building that looked closed. She smirked a little, looking over at Mateo. She knocked on the door then leaned in a whispered, "Hinshen" She looked around then opened the door, dragging Mateo in with her. Inside it looked like a half cafe half bar and it looked like the inside of a barn. The stools were beaten up and the wooden tables worn down quite a bit with stains. A squatty boy in a t-shirt and ripped jeans greeted them with a, "Hey Python! Who's this new fella you got with you? Another boyfriend? Or another snack catcher?" he asked then chortled. "He's just a friend Bull. You silly frog." she said.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Mateo grinned and stretched as his body went to being fully half fox. He pulled his pants just enough to let his tail pop out and looked around saying. "Oh this place looks nice." he looked around scratching his ear and asked. "Hopefully this body won't bother you."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:33 pm

"Of course not. Come on, bar or table?" she asked, looking him over carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:33 am

Mateo smiled and said happily. "Lets get a table, we can have a bit more space to ourselves." He winked at her and walked over to a table, he glanced around for anyone else interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Annabella rolled her eyes. She sat down across from him. "Warning, they have a bit of an interesting menu compared to most places."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)   Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox and a Snake walk in to a bar....jk (Ixen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2