Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Snake Pit (Tib) Vote_lcapThe Snake Pit (Tib) Voting_barThe Snake Pit (Tib) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Snake Pit (Tib) Vote_lcapThe Snake Pit (Tib) Voting_barThe Snake Pit (Tib) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Snake Pit (Tib)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Snake Pit (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: The Snake Pit (Tib)   The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:23 am

Date: 27/12
Time: 0400

A perfectly smooth room, as smooth as smooth can be. No edges where walls turn to floor, or where walls turn to ceiling. It was all so smooth, so perfect in shape – there was nothing to differentiate what was wall, what was ceiling, what was floor. The room the walls and so forth were made out of were dampened, and acoustically perfect to negate all forms of sound. There’s a small ventilation shaft, which seemingly most of the time introduces an adrenaline vapour into the air – stopping those within the room to never be able to sleep, to have no idea of the passage of time. It was a room reserved for those who were prisoners of the Guild, for those who betray the Guild and for those who required punishment. To be a resident in one of these rooms was a nightmare, not helped by the deprivation of any food or water. It was hell, an empty pit of the underworld. Nicknamed the ‘pits’ by the younger members of the Guild, the room is known to those within the organization as a symbol of Fear. A lesson taught from the beginning that to anyone to move against the Guild would find themselves locked within the pit.

Just a few days ago, life in the pit seemed to be a thing of only nightmares. As Quinn had been venturing about, taking part in the usual criminal activity of the H.I.V.E. without a care in the World. But that nightmare became a reality. Fooled again, Quinn’s mission to recruit Blake seemed only a front for Tiberius and the Guild to capture Quinn with ease, whilst also getting her to bring in her own replacement. Now Quinn had been a prisoner in one of these pits for many days now – hungry, thirsty, exhausted, deprived of sleep. But why? She had no idea, locked away to drift into a sea of thoughts full of hallucinations and madness. Quinn was in the pit right now, slumped back against the side, leaning forward as she lacked the energy to sit up straight. Her brunette hair had fallen down in front of her face, dry and withered. This was not how one should spend Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Pit (Tib)   The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:22 am

It was a similar time a few floors above. Tiberius was in his office though markedly more relaxed. He was going over paperwork when he came across the papers for how to fully deal with the assassin called Quinn. He picked up his pen and toyed with it, he rolled it this way and that between his fingers watching the tip.

Tiberius heard someone coming not that this news was shocking. He already knew she would be, he already found out she was on her base and that she knew. It wasn't a big surprise though someone would get punished for letting it slip. As the figure came in Tiberius pointed to a chair without looking. "Sit. You can make your defense of her."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Pit (Tib)   The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:21 am

It wasn’t often that anyone in the Guild whom was being punished would have anyone to defend them. It was survival of not only the fittest, but the smartest. If someone foolishly fell out of line, punishment was a necessary protocol to take. It was understood by many, that time in the pits can more often than not simply be the opening act of punishment. If anything was to follow, it would certainly be worse, much worse; Beetle-juicing, brainwashing, perhaps trial by combat, maybe? But this time, Tiberius wouldn’t be allowed enough time to put pen to paper on any dastardly punishment for Quinn. For Quinn had her very own ‘Guardian Angel’, risen from the dead. No doubt, Tiberius would have picked up on the presence of his guest upon entering the area, as some others may have done so as well – felt a cold tingling in the air.

The door to Tiberius’s office was pushed open just a little, as the slender figure of Miseria would step through and into the office. It wasn’t every day that a ‘Ghost’ of the Guild would happen to stop by for a visit. She stood before the desk, her usual attire on with her hood casting a shadow which covered the majority of her face. Rather than address Tiberius in an angry tone, as many do when having to make a plea of defence. Miseria opted for a much calmer tone, holding back any temper raising feelings she may have – easier said than done, however. “I’m not going to ask you to explain your ill thought out reasoning or for what equally as bad plans you have in store for Quinn going forward. All I ask of you, Tiberius, is to release my daughter, now”. It may seem out of line to question Tiberius, or to ask him to explain his actions. Rudeness was not a route needed here, only respect; which is why Miseria made a request, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Pit (Tib)   The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:49 pm

Tiberius licked his fangs and then looked up at Miseria. Her first offense was not taking a seat when directly told to and it just got worse from there. He didn't interrupt though no he never interrupts. He sat there for a good minute after she finished talking and tapped his claws on his desk. "Miseria. I said to take a seat." Ill thought out she'd be punished for such a phrasing. There wasn't a way out of it.

He rose and stepped around the desk walking slowly over and pushing the door all the way closed. Then he turned the handle sealing the bulkhead door shut. Just the two of them inside. "My reasoning... ah you mean the fact that she's a worthless killer who costs more in bribes than she makes in contracts, perhaps. OR maybe it's the fact that she kills anyone she meets on a job. Or maybe it's because she is a failure of a test that we're going to start over on. She isn't getting released because you failed to make her a suitable agent." As he'd spoken he made his way back behind the desk, his voice wasn't one of anger he was simply stating the facts.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Pit (Tib)   The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:45 am

“I’ll stand, thanks”. Miseria would say in quick response to Tib, her eyes then following Tib as best as possible as the Guild leader headed for the door, even turning around when need be, just to be sure Tiberius wasn’t up to anything. Trust no-one. Whether Tiberius knew it or not, he probably did. Every word he said sounded much louder to Miseria. Loud, clear, and anger inducing. Within, Miseria’s temper was rising, having heard the dumbfounded claims made by Tiberius. Remaining stood, Miseria had bowed her head as she listened to every word, waiting for Tiberius to be done with his accusations. “I didn’t fail her, you did. That’s why she is in there now, because you failed her with all the mistakes you made”. As Miseria spoke, she progressively lifted her head up to look towards Tiberius. No-one ever dared to speak out of place, but this was perhaps the time for it. “It was a mistake lying to her to begin with, failing to tell her who I was, or where she came from... It left her growing up enraged, angered… but towards who? She didn’t know, she simply had a pure hatred towards the World and everyone in it... She was motivated by rage, wanting everyone who crossed her path to feel the exact same way. So of course, I had to try to change that... You got yourself a killer, Tib. Maybe not the one you wanted, but you got one. A killer motivated by anger that fed off the misery of others…”. A pause for a few brief moments as Miseria collected her thoughts. She wasn’t done however, and had no plans on letting Tiberius interject.

“I tried to change that, and I was making progress... but you, you ruined that, you threw away all the progress when you had her cut me out of her life… She was starting to change, Tib. She was starting to come around to my way of thinking, to my outlook on the World. But in one foul swoop, you made her into the assassin you didn't want”. Another pause, Miseria looked to the floor once more, exhaling a deep breath before continuing. She didn’t want to look at Tiberius after what she had said, or what she was going to say. “Your lack of patience spoilt her progress. She wasn’t ready to take on full Guild responsibilities, and you rushed her to it, ignoring the obvious training she needed. I was the only one who could deal with her, and without me you started to see that she was no good at playing with others in the Guild, why on Earth did you think she could be part of your little HIVE club?”. Another deep breath exhaled, Miseria looked up once more, straight towards Tiberius. Undoubtedly she had talked herself into trouble, and there was no point trying to talk her way out of it, or apologizing. Without anymore hesitation, Miseria finished off what she had to say. “If I did fail her, it’s only because of the mistakes you made - mistakes that you will never admit to. You should be locked away in there, not her”.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Pit (Tib)   The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:50 am

Tiberius listened to her, his chitinous face hiding his emotions completely. It did give him quite a bit of information, knowing what he knew about her. She would know such an outburst would get someone killed by him. That's when it was time to use his eon's of learning to full advantage. "I see... So since I'm the one that failed her I should take responsibility right. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. We're going to put her on life support, fully strapped down with round the clock guards to ensure no one bothers her. That way she can't die for MY mistake." He said the last sentence as though it were venom and just glared at Miseria.

Tiberius figured that she'd adopted her mothers ability to come back from the dead in random locations. An interesting talent for an assassin, he'd admit fully but not the best for punishing someone, the best you can do in that case is take loved ones away or torture them on life support.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Pit (Tib)   The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:44 pm

The idea of Quinn possessing a similar ability to Miseria to cheat death was not one that Miseria had dismissed, and it seems neither had Tiberius. Death would be an escape, sustained torment – not so much. It was often quite difficult to gage the humour of Tiberius, especially in such a situation. More calm, Miseria would respond in her usual softer tone – whether Tiberius’s suggestion was a joke or not, following through was something Tiberius was certainly capable of. “If you allow, instead… let her come with me…”.

“She’s not the Assassin you expect her to be, and keeping her in that cell isn’t going to change that. So I propose that she comes with me, for a while; away from the Guild, away from the HIVE… let her training resume with me, Tiberius”. Of course any trust must now be shaken following the outburst. But Miseria was honest in her intentions here; not as though she is unaware of how an attempt to flee the Guild would end. “No-one knows how best to utilize her powers better than me. Give me, us… a few months, and you’ll get back the Assassin you wanted all along”.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Pit (Tib)   The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:09 pm

Tiberius simply nodded and said. "Very well, train her, but you're doing this with the understanding that I do know where you will be, what you are doing, and who you are meeting. You can not escape us. Do not repeat your former lovers mistake." Tiberius stood and walked out going to the cell. It was lowered to him and he opened the cell with a few buttons. "Quinn, there is someone here who would like to talk to you." He then stepped out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Pit (Tib)   The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:32 am

A displeasing grin spread its way across the face of Miseria as she heard the tail end of Tib’s comment. She knew full well that when it comes to the Guild, escape was not an option – finding out the hard way. But to her credit, Miseria remained loyal to the cause whilst some others may have turned away. Trust was certainly an issue here it seems, perhaps those comments made earlier landed Miseria on Tiberius’ ‘bad side’. Being monitored wasn’t a problem, she had no problem with Tiberius being updated on progress, regularly. It was in a way, kind of nice. For so long now Miseria had been a ghost, to Quinn and most of the Guild. Being monitored at least meant that Tiberius and the Guild cared.  But when it comes to being monitored by scouts, by other assassins, then it’s a concern. As though Tiberius expects her to do something wrong, expects her to try and flee the Guild. Ideally Miseria had hoped she would be able to take Quinn away from a place where the Guild holds a strong influence, to a place where her focus can be on only her training, and nothing else. A deep sigh, as Tiberius had walked off Miseria would sigh, mumbling before following after him. “…why don’t you just tag me…”.

When Tiberius stepped aside, Miseria was stood mere yards away from Quinn after having had to keep out of sight from her for years. Miseria stepped into the room right away where Quinn was, crouching down just in front of her. To Quinn, Miseria and Tiberius alike were simply just blurred out shapes, mumbling noises. Miseria would help Quinn sit back straight against the wall, so that she wasn't slumped over. Looking straight at Quinn, Miseria would try to get her attention somehow. “Quinn? Quinn? Can you hear me?”. No response however, it was just muffled for Quinn who had been kept in perhaps not the kindest of conditions. Yet Quinn was alive, and she would recover from this. That was the joy for Miseria at the moment, knowing Quinn was alright and being able to simply see her. “We might have to put off leaving for a while”. Quinn would surely need food, drink, sleep and so forth to be back to her usual self. Whilst Miseria was smiling inside, only a faint smile appeared upon her face. She stood up from where she had crouched down, turning back towards Tiberius. “Tiberius… I want to leave here with an understanding from you, just as you have from me. When I return with Quinn, I no longer have to be a Ghost – to Quinn or anyone else. I’m done sat on the side-lines, Tib”.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Pit (Tib)   The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:04 am

Tiberius was already on his way back to his office and raised a hand waving it in the air. "Once you accomplish this mission I'll have a stack of jobs for you my dear~" He was overly pleased with the outcome. Leaking the info about Quinn to her had been a good plan, everyone had danced their number and given him the best outcome from this. Quinn would receive the needed medical attention before they were allowed to leave.

[End I believe.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snake Pit (Tib)   The Snake Pit (Tib) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Snake Pit (Tib)
Page 1 of 1