Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Think (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Think (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Think (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Think (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Think (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Think (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Think (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Think (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Think (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Think (Open) Vote_lcapThink (Open) Voting_barThink (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Think (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 am

Ever since she found out about the park when she first came to Jump, she had almost always found herself going here when things where going down. The girl looked around, not finding many people in the vicinity. *Perfect* the girl thought with a small smile. She had decided to hide her cat ears today. It felt… odd. She rarely ever hid her ears. The girl hummed as she made her way to the playground, thoughts racing across her mind. One thought in particular made her stop for a moment, a frown placing itself on her features as she did. She thought back to the day that Dagger kissed her. She let out a sigh, remembering the next thing he did. He had actually ran out of her door after saying sorry. She knew she shouldn’t think of it anymore but she couldn’t help it either. But one thing was for certain, the next time she saw him, he would receive the major ass-whooping she could give.

Aquamarine orbs blinked in surprise at her new surroundings. She hadn’t even realized that she had started walking again. She was at the playground now and a faint smile could be seen on her face. She looked around once more before she wandered off to the bushes to shift. A moment after, a cream colored cat could be seen walking out of it and towards the swings. It jumped up on one of the seats and proceeded to curl up and close its eyes, keeping its ears open just in case.

Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character
Name: Antonia Renee Ruttolo
Code Name: Snow White Queen
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Bee had been walking around for countless hours. She had nothing to do so she decided to head back to the playground that she inhabited. As she walked in she looked around making sure that no one would see her. She saw a cute little cat but it wouldn't do her any harm, so she walked toward the small tube, though it was big enough to fit her, and climbed into it and lied down. She didn't really need sleep but she closed her eyes hoping not to be bothered by any little kids.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:57 am

The cat's ears twitched when it sensed some movement, it's aquamarine eyes opening to gaze about. It watched as a girl appeared and glanced at her before going over to the tubes. She took that as a cue to jump off the swing and walk towards her in slow cat like movements. Once she was there, she looked inside to see the girl sleeping. "Meow~" the cat said before settling itself across the entrance just watching the girl.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:48 am

(OOC: I saw the first post and couldn`t resist)

Alex Greggory was taking a walk in the park, he opened the gate to the playground and sat on one of the swings, sighing, he was thinking about Lyanna and thinking about the stupid mistake he made, he shouldn't of kissed her, he was being so stupid, he kicked the other swing in frustration, technique, momentum and speed making up for his lack of strength, and the swing snapped off it`s chains and flew to the other side of the play park, making a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:46 am

Sissel was walking through the park. Due to memories of his past, and a park being the location of his death, he found himself most at home in these places. He saw another cat hanging around with a girl. Strange... sissel was so used to being petted, it was weird seeing it being done to another cat.

He was hanging near the swings... similar to the ones in Temsik park all those years before. Sissel thought it rather rude of the man to kick the other swing like that, so pausing time and reaching out his soul, he possessed the swing, and began to swing it... hard, hoping to throw the guy off.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 pm

When Bee had heard the cat meow she looked toward it. "What is it that you want? Do you want me to pet you?" She asked. She got closer to the cat and started petting it. The cat was so cute and soft. If she could she would hug it and then fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:52 am

The cat made a soft purring sound as the girl started petting her, its eyes dropping lazily as she did. "Meow! Meow!" the cat sounded in a presumably happy tone before it stiffened at hearing a loud thud. Its ears twitched and it jumped onto the top of the tube, looking around, "Nya~" The cat blinked repeatedly seeing Dagger before hissing and stopping, seeing that the swing suddenly started going faster. It tilted its head almost as if asking what the hell is happening.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Alex saw a strange cat hiss at him, he stared at him and then got hit from behind... by a swing? He looked back at the swing and stared, swearing silent revenge.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Bee followed the cat out of the tube to see what had made her react that way. When she saw the person hit with the swing she laughed. "Hahahaha!" She clutched her side from all the laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Sissel jumped back to his body. He would stand up and walk past Alex and sat next to the other cat.

'Sometimes I just love these powers...' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:25 am

If a cat could laugh, she would probably be running out of oxygen now. She glanced at the girl she was with and gave a 'Mew' of joy to see her laugh at Dagger's misfortune. She tilted her head at the other cat, having never seen another in the city yet.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Dagger stared at the space where someone pushed the swing at him I know you hit me with the swing, come out even as he stated the most logical assumption his mind was scanning other possibilities. Could it of been a super villain with wind manipulation? A prankster with psychic powers? The ghost of someone he killed getting revenge? The ghost part sounded unlikely though.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Bee looked at the small cat. "Do you think it is funny too?" She asked the cat. She glanced at the person from the corner of her eye. "And you. What are you doing here?" She directed the comment at Dagger. Of course she had never met him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Sissel would curl up on the ground.

'I kinda feel like exploring a bit..."

He jumped back to the swing, causing his body to crumple dead on the ground. He jumped then to the other swing, and began to swing it. This put him in reach of a balloon some kid had tied to a merry go round. He would jump to the balloon, then to the merry go round.

He would cause the merry go round to spin a little, putting the balloon in between him and the park bench. He would jump to a park bench, to a flyer on a lamp-post, then to the light. He felt a little bored, so he made the light flicker a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:31 am

The cat looked at Bee, tilted its head and meowed, almost as if it meant that it agreed. It looked back to the other cat, only to find it unmoving. She mentally and physically frowned, taking steps nearer and nudging him with her nose and paws. She let out a meow of despair, almost as if to say come back before she glanced at Bee. She glanced between them and let out another meow. She went towards Bee, curling protectively around her legs, slightly disturbed.

Last edited by Annie on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think (Open)   Think (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Think (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next