Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Vote_lcapUncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Voting_barUncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Vote_lcapUncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Voting_barUncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Ray was pacing in the tower. She was in uniform, ready to take off, she just needed her small crew.

2 months ago on this day Ray was found in Central park, beaten, bruised, and blinded. She was taken to a hospital to be cured and to try to investigate who did this to her and why. When she was finally well enough, she left the hospital to arrive at the Titans Tower where she was greeted by new faces and old friends. It was a happy reunion at first, but when they got down to business Ray was almost in a trance when it came to talk about the only thing she remembered, the red eyes.

Ben 10 and Hotwire searched and searched and couldn't find any lead on who did this and why, therefore leading Hotwire and Ray to the crime seen itself. They found a clue which was obviously set there, waiting for them to be smart enough to actually check there and un code it. They dragged the rocks back to the tower to have Aeon scan the rocks to find there was some substance on it that leads them to an assassin named Komodo.

Ray stopped and looked at the clock, she was going for it. She yanked out her communicator and sighed. "Hotwire, Ben, can you come to the Tower anytime soon?" Ray asked, getting more impatient as she spoke. She shoved the communicator back into her pocket then sat on the couch and began to try to calm her nerves. She was facing a person who might be the person who caused her months of pain, she still couldn't get over the fact that she was permanently injured, treated like a child because people didn't realize that this makes you stronger. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and because of this, Ray is strong and she can take anything the world throws at her, anything!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:10 pm

As she asked the question, hotwire would fly in on his jetpack.

"Yeah yeah... I'm here." He said touching down.

"All we need is ben, then we go after komodo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:10 am

Ben flies in on hoverboard uncharacteristically serious. After hopping off he collapses it and then looks to Ray before sighing.

"Look Ray and Hotwire, I know you both wanna go after this dude to avenge Ray or whatever, but I'm not so sure it's a good idea. Ray, you might want to sit this one out. Emotionally, you gotta be sure you're in the game and it's still so soon after you coming back."

Ben was worried the emotional baggage and trauma would interfere or worse get the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Ray smiled as Hotwire came into the tower. "Thanks for helping me out, it means a lot." Ray added as she jumped up from the couch. She began to walk over to Hotwire and that's when Ben came in. She was about to greet him, joyfully, but then he advised her not to go! Ray pushed her lips into a thin line and crossed her arms. "Ben, I can barely sleep at night knowing that guy is out there, he could do the same to many, we don;t know when he's going to strike again!" Ray argued, leaning forward, " I understand you're the leader and you want to do what's best for us, but, if you don't want to go, you don't have too." Ray added, relaxing a bit more. She looked at Hotwire, "You too Hotwire. I don't want you guys to be forced here, if you want to leave, go ahead." Ray offered. She wanted to lead this man to justice, to stop him from further crimes, how could she do that with a team that isn't willing.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:23 pm

"You couldn't convince me not to go. You're a titan, and we have to stick together. If someone attacks one of us, they attack all of us."

He pointed a finger out.

"And that's not gonna fly." he said as the pack activated, and he began to hover.

"Shall we go kick some komodo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:13 am

Ben smiles momentarily afterwards and then jumps back on his hoverboard.

"Alright then, lets go. I was just testing you Ray, to see if you were really up to it, but you've proved to me that your head's still in the game."

Ben then looked to them both and gave a thumbs up.

"Besides, I knew I couldn't stop you guys if I tried. Now, do we have ANY leads at all?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:15 pm

"Well... we have a lead on this assassin for hire... komodo."

He continued reading the file.

"But he recently went missing... so we don't have much to work with there. Perhaps another one of his fellow assassins could give us an idea as to who hired him in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Ray smiled, punching Ben's arm playfully. "I thought our leader turned into a coward." Ray chuckled, flying quickly over to Hotwire to read the file too. She skimmed over it and furrowed her brow. "Did he work for someone?" Ray asked. She was pacing, well not entirely, She was flying back and forth, it looked like pacing though. "If he works for a network of assassins we could probably get information from there and get leads to the villain." Ray informed, not knowing if what she said made sense or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:10 pm

"Whoa, whoa, whoa assasin for hire? You saying he could be part of an entire league or something?"

Ben puts his fist in his palm and remains hovering in mid air.

"If that's the case, weve got more than just Komodo to worry about. We need to take down this entire assasins guild."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:10 pm

"Could be. Unfortunately... these guys are tough... and basically non-existant."

Ben would probably ask what that meant.

"You see... these guys are being tracked a sub-FBI task force. And they have nothing on them."

He looked back to ray and ben.

"And trust me... when you're secrets are more well kept than the FBI's... you know you are one true badass..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Ray shrugged. "So does this mean we're going to try to be smarter then he FBI?" Ray asked taking in the information slowly. "If we did try to attack a whole assassin base, we would need more people." Ray thought aloud, furrowing her brow. "We could take them all out, but it would take some serious work and I don't even know if we have that much time." Ray finished, snapping out her little thinking process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:12 pm

"Taking down an entire group would be hard...Even for us. Especially if they've got agents like Komodo. I mean don't get me wrong, I have saved the entire universe a few times now and the planet solo, but I think a more stealthy approach is in order. If we take down the ring leaders of the organization, they'll disband and then we can take down all the other assassins solo. Ya know, pick em off one by one."

Ben suggest a cut off the head of the snake tactic, which would be more preferable to going into all out Titan/Hero vs killer assassin warfare.

"But first, we gotta find them and that's gonna require a stake out."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Hotwire walked over to the monitor. He held out his palm, and a holo-map of jump city was projected onto the table.

"Alright... we have a fully changeable interface to plug everything in. What do we know so far about their activity?" He asked.

He began looking at specific locations.

"Perhaps their targets may give us something to go off of."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Ray nodded. She really didn't want to do this, but the city came before she did. She was sworn to protect JumpCity and if she worried about herself first, what kind of hero would she be?
"Well, you two are the geniuses. I'm the muscles." Ray said with a smirk, holding up her arm to show off her muscles. OF course Ray was going to try to enlightened the mood, it's just something she does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:34 pm

"Technically I'm everything, but ya, I say we start with wealthy big businessmen that would most likely be targeted for political prowess. I mean, that's usually what happens to the head-honcho's where I come from. I used to rescue egg-heads all day from snipers as Xlr8 when I was 10."

Ben says leaning against Ray and squeezing her muscles, as if impressed and then flexed his own, which were moderately ok, even for a human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)   Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncovering the Blind eye (Jak and Hotwire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next