Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Voting_barA fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Voting_barA fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A fox? (Emmi-chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Mateo grinned and said. "Let me meet him, he could be interesting as well." Mateo laughed and kept gaming with her, clearly not one to give up. He decided that this place might make a decent mark but not for quite some time to avoid suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:06 pm

Nina chuckled "I'm sure he'll be interested to meet you" she said, feeling a little nervous as she realized that she knew nothing about Mateo, and she had already let him in her house.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Mateo paused the game and looked over at her and asked. "something bugging you? You seem distracted or upset."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Nina looked to Mateo and gave a sigh "you won't do anything bad while you're here right?" she asked "it took me ages to get all this stuff...if anyone stole this for me I'd be devastated" she said, placing a hand to her shapely chest "truly heartbroken" she added.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Moteo grinned and looked at her asking "Why are you telling me this? what do you take me for, ungrateful?" he looked at her and set the controller down "Maybe I should just go."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:09 pm

Nina blinked "no not at all, its just...well...you and I both know how sly we foxes can be" she said as she say up staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Moteo's grin changed slightly and he said seriously. "Foxs? sly? surely your kidding." He laughed and picked up the controller again saying. "No worry, besides I don't have a place to take anything I steal anyway.'
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:30 pm

Nina nodded, she still had her suspicions about Moteo still but she just played the game with him, pressing the buttons almost randomly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Moteo was starting to get the hang of it but clearly would never really get good. He smiled and said. "I'm bad at this sort of thing aren't I"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Nina chuckled "you'll get the jist of it eventually" she said before she leaned against him a little "so where did you grow up?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Moteo smiled and said. "I grew up with my mom and dad, then I got tired of them and killed them and came here. I'm officialy dead. But I guess the better answer is that I've wandered since I was thirteen." He kept playing like there was nothing wrong with what he'd said.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Nina blinked surprised "b-but...h-I see..." she said, amazed at what Moteo had just told her, she then fell silent for a few moments, not understanding how he could have said such a thing so calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Moteo looked over and asked seriously "Have you never just killed someone? It's really easy, if you want we can go look for someone!" he was still grinning the same as when he'd first met her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Nina stared at Moteo with a little fear "I-I'm not the killing type..." she said as she started to back away from him a little.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Moteo shrugged and said. "I guess not everyone is." He noticed her backing away and asked. "What is it, your not used to being around people who kill? Oh you must be with a hero then... Hmm well things just got complicated..." He watched her as though thinking his grin was starting to fade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fox? (Emmi-chan)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next