Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Voting_barA fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Voting_barA fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A fox? (Emmi-chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:00 am

Nina decided to take him to her comic book store, opening the door and walking inside "do you want a drink or anything?" she offered as she walked into the kitchen casually "oh and yeah this is the store I own, it sells comic books and manga and Japanese stuff" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:02 am

Moteo looked around the store saying "some water would be nice." He began looking for high value objects casually. Nina looked nice sure but the feelings never lasted with him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:12 am

Nina gave Moteo a glass of water as she took a can of lemon Chuhai out of her fridge and sipped the can "c'mon we can chill in the games room" she said, walking across the hall and opening a door, the room filled with classic and modern video game consoles with the games to match as well as a fancy computer in the corner, she then sat on the sofa "just relax and we can talk about stuff" she said happily.

[Chuhai (shortened from "shochu highball") are fruit-flavoured alcoholic drinks with the alcohol content being between 5-8 per cent. Common flavours include lemon, ume, peach, grapefruit, lime, and mikan (mandarin orange). In addition there are many seasonal flavours that come and go. Recent ones include winter pear, pineapple, and nashi (Japanese pear). Chuhai are made of shochu and soda, and are available premixed in cans anywhere alcohol is sold.]
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:19 am

Moteo followed her into the game room and whistled as he looked around saying seriously "wow, if someone stole all this they'd be rich. Did you... Acquire these through less savory means?" He sounded like he wanted her to say yes but it was just his curiosity talking. He walked around for a second then sat down drinking some of the water.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:29 am

Nina chuckled "a magician doesn't reveal his secrets now does he..." she purred as she laid on the sofa while she winked at Moteo.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:32 am

Moteo laughed and said "its all good." He was even more interested now that he knew she bent the rules as well. He leaned back on his seat watching her and asked "so whats it like in this city? I just got here today."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:47 am

Nina thought for a moment "its got its good things, nice looking alleyways, stupid heroes to taunt as well as the fact they're pretty dim too" she said with a laugh "but on the downside the heroes can be pretty powerful but all in all its a pretty fun city" she said happily before she finished the can and crushed it before tossing it into the bin across the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:52 am

Moteo smiled and said "Heroes are nothing new, the ones in my old city probably miss me now." He winked at her he smiled at the half remembered thoughts and nights of fun
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:54 am

Nina chuckled "well if you need anyone to accompany you on night outings feel free, I'm always up for a stroll" she purred happily.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Moteo winked at her seductively and said "I'll keep that in mind, don't think I won't ask either." He broke into a grin as his eyes refocused on the present and walked over to look at the games she had figuring they could both use the distraction.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Nina turned the TV on and started up a game of Mortal Kombat, letting Moteo take the second controller if he wanted to, but for now she just did the Training Room part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Moteo joined in making it clear he was brand new to playing games. He didn't get upset at anything though just kept the same wide grin on his face, like he'd just been told he won free pie for life.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Nina smiled at Moteo, glad that he seemed happy "you know that grin of yours is pretty...attractive, I'm sure you get tons of girls throwing themselves at you" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Moteo smiled and said seriously "It's not just girls who do." He moved the chair closer and said. "It seems everyone I'm around ends up attracted to me, there are some exceptions of course." Moteo looked over at her and asked "You look like you enjoy having fun at night, I usually hang out in bars looking for interesting sights."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Nina smirked a little as she chuckled softly "I'd join you hun but I'm already taken, I have a boyfriend who's a wolf demon and he's quite the...well...fox" she said softly as her smirk turned into a smile "I have to resist, no-matter how attractive you are" she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fox? (Emmi-chan)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next