Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Vote_lcapAmoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Voting_barAmoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Vote_lcapAmoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Voting_barAmoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Empty
PostSubject: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Small disruptive noises would be heard throughout the streets, and as the scene came into focus, a young man with snow white hair and a winter coat would come into view, launching many small ice spikes at a target that was soon revealed to be Kyte. His coat had a few lacerations, but he was untouched, looking at him menacingly through his mask. Forming his scythe, he would spin the chine in a fast rotation in front of him, making it blur a bit as it deflected the spikes, before sweeping forward and swinging for a strong blow to his neck.

Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Teenage_Xemen_zpsa51372dc

The boy had enough reaction time to leap back, but didn't expect Kyte to get closer immediately, whirling around and whacking him across the head with the blunt end of the scythe instead, which had been what he wanted all along. The boy went flying, and Kyte readied Hametsu, walking towards him menacingly.

"Shiroi...you've done the community a great favor. But you cannot be allowed to run wild without identification."

Shiroi spat, getting up, a bruise across his cheek as he formed more ice spikes in his fists between his knuckles.

"You already have my name without my identification, Wrath! So what does it matter?"

Kyte scraped the edge of Hametsu over the ground, producing a grating sound to unsettle Shiroi.

"Swallow your pride and register. All of you little cells running around thinking you're some kind of rebel for being unregistered is sickening."

Shiroi launched the spikes at Kyte and he sliced them out of the air, flapping his wings for a speed boost as he kicked Shiroi into another building.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:01 am

Cynthia had been walking past before she suddenly heard crashes of concrete, running towards it to at least find out, arriving just in time to see Shiroi get launched into the building as she sighed "what the heck...I thought heroes weren't allowed to destroy property anymore..." she said with a sigh, she stood within view of the guys but not close enough to be involved, she just looked like an innocent bystander.

She wore her usual attire, black ripped jeans with a white t-shirt and her black hooded jacket with her guitar case on her back and her trademark biker cap, the look that adorned the few posters that Grayline had sold so far, her emerald green eyes could be seen from underneath her cap.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:56 pm

If Kyte went closer to attack Shiroi, a blurry figure will appear in front of him and send it's foot up, he would either have to take the kick in the face or stop his charge to avoid it. Either way, the result would be a teenage boy standing between the two, he wore a bullet proof vest under a hoody, plus jeans and special shoes designed not to break when he attacked with them. This would be the hero, Kicker.

He looked at Kyte for a few seconds, then back to the poor boy he was abusing. Kane didn't really care for this side of registration, the whole 'force people to register' thing, he just wanted to be a hero without being hunted I think the boy has had enough, just restrain him, then take the genetic sample and be on your way
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:16 pm

Someone jumped up, and they were blurring slightly, but Kyte could easily see them approach. What the hell were they trying to do? He kicked for Kyte's face, but Kyte nimbly dodged. Kicker had no way of redirecting himself in midair, unlike Kyte. Kyte put the scythe on Shiroi's neck, looking back at Kicker.

"Kicker. Nice to see you...or at least it would be, if you weren't being such an idiot. I don't know who you think you are, but he's been attacking me with lethal force. I never intended to cut him, just keep him at bay.

I will detain him, but it's not my job to register him. I'm not some errand boy."

Shiroi looked towards the crowd, exhausted, but noticed Cynthia, crawling towards her.

"Cynthia...you'll help me, right? I'm one of Grayline's biggest fans...you're on our side, right?"

Kyte looked towards Cynthia and Shiroi, keeping an eye on him.

"You're going to bring a bystander into this? How shameful."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:15 pm

Cynthia blinked when Shiroi asked for her help, she couldn't deny a fan asking for help, especially one who claimed to be Grayline's biggest fan. She gave a sigh and stood in-front of Shiroi "if you have a problem with him then take it up with me, I don't let my faithful fans go without help" she spoke as she stared at Kyte.

She would then take her wallet out "how much do I need to pay you to just leave him alone?" she asked as she got ready to pull out money from her wallet that was attached to a chain that attached to her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Kane wasn't really expecting Kyte to try and get past him, so it took him by surprise, Kyte was faster than him and had the element of surprise, Kane would have to have better luck next time, but from the looks of things there wouldn't be a next time. Kane noticed that a bystander, whom he recognised as a member of a local band, went to defend Shiroi.

Just in case, Kane walked to Cynthia's side So you're not here to register him? My mistake, I apologize. If I may ask, what was his great crime anyway? the sarcasm in his voice was unmissable Did he stop a super villain from killing innocents? Did he save orphans from a burning building? he stood proud next to the woman, his message very clear, he was going to protect this boy.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Kyte looked at the two people in front of him from behind his mask somberly. The first was a woman from the crowd; a bass guitarist from some new band called Grayline. They were gaining quite a reputation for people so new to the game.

The second was, as he had mentioned before, Kicker. He didn't know much about him, but he knew enough, like how he had strong legs and jumped a lot. Some reported he could walk in the air, but he didn't know much about that.

They were currently defending Shiroi, and it pissed him off, but he kept a cool head. Cynthia was offering him a bribe, and Kane was giving him some lip about the whole thing, trying to bring up the whole "morals vs obligation" argument.

"Yes, go right on ahead- Cynthia, was it?- defend the boy that attacked a bunch of innocent bystanders to stop some mugger. I mean, he's a fan...that absolves him from his crimes, right?" Kyte said in a level tone of sarcasm that could have matched Kane's own tone with him. "No, no Kane, you're right on the dot."

He suddenly pulled back his scythe and slammed it into the ground. When the dust cleared, it looked like he may have just killed the currently-in-process-of-escape Shiroi, but they would soon see he had pinned him into the ground by his neck, using the scythe blade and the chine as a sort of clamp to keep Shiroi down, who struggled with it.

"He stopped a mugger, but froze many innocent bystanders right on the spot, destroyed property, and tried to kill the mugger. Additionally, he tried to kill me for taking him in.

So yes, guys, please tell me how I'm being the bad guy here."

He crossed his arms, waiting on their responses.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:56 am

Cynthia sighed and rubbed her face in irritation, putting her wallet back "this is why I don't do hero stuff..." she muttered before she folded her arms and looked to Shiroi "you've gotten yourself in quite the pickle kid, you need to learn how to control your powers efficiently otherwise you'll end up in more situations like this" she spoke sternly as if scolding him for his actions "you may be a fan but I can only do so much, I can't bail you out of situations like this when you're the one at fault" she spoke before she looked to Kyte "but you have no right to be attacking him with a bloomin' scythe like you are, you want to apprehend him, not kill him, at least stun him and put the cuffs on him but don't be trying to cut his head off like it looks like you're trying to do" she spoke before she looked to Shiroi again "the best thing to do in this situation is to come quietly, like he said, he's not going to force you to register, he's just trying to stop you from messing stuff up again, there was no need to freeze any bystanders, I bet you could have just tackled the guy to the ground if you had really tried" she told him before she closed her eyes, there was only so much she could do when the person she was trying to defend was actually in the wrong.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:06 pm

(OOC: Forgive me for the shortness, I don't know why but I'm feeling lazy)

When Kyte explained what Shiroi had done, Kane took a few seconds to take it in, then he looked at Shiroi with new eyes before looking back to Kyte I'm sorry if I misjudged you. I thought maybe you just misunderstood this guy, I was ignorant. he looked to Shiroi, but he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Kyte was appreciative as he watched Cynthia and Kicker, seeing that they were acknowledging that he wasn't the one in the wrong here. Kyte was glad that Cynthia wasn't trying to post up bail for him anymore; especially since he had harmed innocents. But then Cynthia started lecturing him on his apprehension methods, saying he shouldn't be using a deadly weapon like a scythe.

"I know it seems counter-intuitive when I'm trying to detain him peacefully with a lethal weapon, but I know how to use it. Besides, there's only one part of a scythe that's lethal: the edge. I can use the staff and the blunt end of the blade without killing him," he explained. "And besides that, I'm an expert with this weapon...I'd only cut him if I wanted to," he said, motioning to the way he had restrained Shiroi without cutting or killing him.

Kicker apologized for misjudging Kyte, saying he though Kyte was only fighting because of a misunderstanding.

"And I'm sorry for calling you an idiot. It's the usual trash talk I give to people who get in my way."

Shiroi started struggling.

"I shouldn't have to register and let the government know who I am!"

Kyte looked down at him.

"That's idiotic. Just give them a fake name. They use your genetic code only for identification purposes."

Shiroi had nothing to say to that, and fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:05 am

Cynthia gave a soft sigh and put her hands on her hips "the only reason I haven't registered yet is because I've been really busy with the band, you have no idea how chaotic its been since JaK left, all the people who have auditioned for a place are just fans who aren't skilled enough" she said before realising she had strayed away from the situation "uhh...anyway, you should register so guys like him don't go hunting you down" she said, motioning to Kyte with her thumb before setting her hands to her sides.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Kane giggled to himself when Shiroi tried to say why he didn't want to register, only for Kyte to shoot him down with his logic, Kane wasn't one for staying serious for too long after all, and it was only the most serious of serious situations that made him lose his imp-like grin, like if Kyte had killed Shiroi.

He heard the girl mention that he should register so he isn't hunted, that wasn't going to persuade him, such an amateur, luckily Kane was on the job No, no, no. You aren't going to persuade him by scaring him. He needs to know how much registration is a good thing!

Kane cleared his throat I know being unregistered has it's appeals, the ladies love a rogue, as I'm sure you know, but registration has so much more benefits! For a start, the public love and respect you, they all hate unregistered heroes though. You've seen all that stuff about how people are for registration and that unregistered heroes are just being reckless, right? That's how the public feel.

He spread out his arms before speaking again Plus, registered heroes are like celebrities, even minor ones like myself. I'm no big deal, but even Mr Scary enforcer man knew me by codename, and we've never even met! You don't seem all that great at being a hero, but if you are willing to register, then there are people who would be willing to help you after that, he hoped it would convince him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:04 am

Kyte listened as Cynthia, in response to Kyte trying to convince Shiroi to get registered, said the only reason she hadn't done so herself was because she was busy with Grayline, which Kyte was curious about. Not Grayline itself, but their situation, though he had heard they made good music. She said JaK had left, and in their effort to replace him, they had only heard fans audition, and they weren't very good at what they were playing.

I can play drums and guitar efficiently...I wonder... Kyte mused in his thoughts.

Cynthia then realized she had strayed away from the point she was trying to make, and told Shiroi that he should register so people like Kyte wouldn't come after him. Kyte looked at Cynthia.

"I might know a guy. I'll send him your way."

Then Kicker started to disagree with Cynthia, saying that Shiroi wasn't going to register if he was scared into it. Kyte raised an eyebrow. Intimidation seemed like it would certainly do the trick, especially in Shiroi's case, but he listened to Kicker. He said being unregistered had its upsides, but that registry had much more to offer, like the adoration of the public.

He then said that the registered heroes were like celebrities, pointing out that while he wasn't anything huge, Kyte had known who he was, even though he had never seen him before. He finished by saying that while Shiroi wasn't looking like much in the hero department, that if he registered, there were people willing to help him. Kyte tossed a look over at Kicker.

"Certainly a good talk. And no offense, Kicker, but I haven't heard of you. I'm just smart. I make it a point to know who I'm working with. I have my sources. If I encounter someone I haven't heard of, I make it a point to know if they're registered or not. It's as simple as that."

He looked down at Shiroi, waiting for him to say something. He finally submitted.

"... Fine. I'll join. I just don't see why I should have to."

"You'll understand when you register." Kyte loosed Hametsu from the ground, allowing Shiroi to stand, but being wary in case he made a run for it. "I have to go. Can you walk Shiroi here down there, Kicker?" He looked over at Kicker, waiting for confirmation. He wanted to talk with Cynthia more about Grayline.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Cynthia smiled at Kyte "great, well if you could tell that person to just head down to the dojo on Starfire Street, that's where we're holding the auditions" she told him, she would watch Kicker, Shiroi and Kyte calmly before Kyte would speak, she hung around so she could get the details of the person Kyte knew, just so she could add their name to the list.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:58 pm

(OOC: Soz for not posting, I posted a few days ago, but then lost my post. I wasn't in the mood to write it all over again so I decided to do it later, but I forgot about it.)

The conversation between the other two people became one about some kind of band, Kane could sense that he and Shiroi were no longer important to the conversation, so he walked off with Shiroi by his side Shiroi my boy, this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship

He would then walk off with Shiroi to get registered, unless the two people called them back for whatever reason. Soon they would arrive at the registration office, he walked over to the door and held it open for Shiroi, making a grand gesture After you. Not that I'm actually going in. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)   Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amoral Dilemma (Emmi-chan + Pikazard)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next