Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kicked into a bank (Paige) Vote_lcapKicked into a bank (Paige) Voting_barKicked into a bank (Paige) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kicked into a bank (Paige) Vote_lcapKicked into a bank (Paige) Voting_barKicked into a bank (Paige) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kicked into a bank (Paige)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Kicked into a bank (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:04 am

Alice walked towards a doorway after a long day of begging, she huddled into her sleeping bag and eventually got to sleep. About an hour later she was woken up by something kicking her, she was sent flying into the bank she was resting outside of, she looked at her attacker, a man in huge red armor You are no match for the mighty Adonis!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:18 am

Miley was flying around the city with wearing her hero clothes when she saw the red armored man kick the girl. Miley flies down and hovers above the man.

"Yes a little girl sleeping tends not to have much of a chance against a man in a armored suit with what looks like super strength, but lets see how you fair against a fully awake teenager who can melt your ass!"

Miley then shoots fire at the man from a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:22 am

Adonis saw the fire attack and protected his face, his face got hot and sweaty but otherwise no damage was dealt You are no match for the mi- suddenly, the girl he kicked grabbed his foot and swung him around, she then threw him into a brick wall which collapsed on top of him. Adonis roared in rage and charged at Alice, forgetting about Miley, giving Miley the perfect chance to attack.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:25 am

Miley sees the opertunity and zoos at the man with her fists on fire and uses her momentum to deal extra damage to her fire punch right in his face.

((ooc: sorry short...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:31 am

The combination of face punch and fire blinded Adonis, he screamed in pain then took a gut punch by Alice, he was sent flying into the air, landing on the concrete ground, hard. He stood up, his armour was cracked where Alice punched it, his face burnt and bruised where Miley fire punched it, he took a big chunk out of the ground and threw it at the heroes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:34 am

Miley quickly sets out one of her hands fires that was helping her fly to pull alice out of the way as she fires off large fire balls at adonis.

"Your starting to get really annoying now!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:42 am

Alice was pulled out of the way of the rock, she didn`t need the help but she appreciated it all the same Thanks she then stared at Adonis who threw another one, Alice jumped towards Adonis with her enhanced leap, taking the rock to the face, she grunted in pain but her momentum kept her going, she slammed her fist into his already damaged section of his armour, breaking it and widening cracks all over his armour, his armour now looked so delicate a normal 14 year old girl could break it, let alone a super strong one. Adonis roared and punched Alice, the impact sent her back towards Miley, there was pain in Alice`s face but there was not a single mark on her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:48 am

Miley catches alice fliping in the air a bit from not having much stabiblity with out using her hand fires to fly. Once they stopped flippng miley inhales deep ly as she flies withing firing distance of him and spits fire at adonis.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:54 am

Adonis lept into the air in Miley`s direction, the fire destroys his armour but his momentum keeps him going, the weak little man that wore the armour dealt a really weak punch to Miley`s face. He would cartoonishly stay in the air for a few seconds, then look down and start to fall, he landed in Alice`s arms, Alice flicked his forehead and he was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:03 am

Miley looked annoyed when he punched her and failed to do a strong one miley slowly lands on the ground and looks to alice.

"Are you alright beyond form what i can see?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:16 am

Alice turned to the girl, she didn`t know whether or not to trust her, since she`d gone to Alice`s aid she can`t be that bad I`m okay, just a bit sore
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 am

"I am glad that you are uninjured. I know that it is not the bushiness of a stranger but if you mind informing me on why you were sleeping out side a bank that would be wonderful but you do not have to if you do not wish it I am aware that there may be somethings others do not want others to know."

Miley said trying to be as kind as possible.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

(OOC: Soz for short post)

Alice hesitated I`m homeless
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Miley frowns a little making the creepy mask she wears frown as weall.

"I am sorry to hear this I understand how it feels to be homeless and I feel bad that someone of your age has to go through being homeless."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:31 pm

I`m 14, not 4, I can make it on my own, I`ve been doing it since my birthday last March she walked over to Adonis and searched his pockets, her hands returned with nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicked into a bank (Paige)   Kicked into a bank (Paige) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicked into a bank (Paige)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next