Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bank Withdraws (open) Vote_lcapBank Withdraws (open) Voting_barBank Withdraws (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bank Withdraws (open) Vote_lcapBank Withdraws (open) Voting_barBank Withdraws (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bank Withdraws (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bank Withdraws (open) Empty
PostSubject: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Astrid sits on the back of a truck with multiple dogs that belonged to the driver. One rested its head on Astrid's staring off into space 2 others on each side of her panting happily a forth that was but a puppy sleeping on her lap as she pet it looking over the city as they entered it across the bridge with a mellow expression. Her attention turned to a bank as they past it and she taught for a bit until they stopped at a red light. She looked to her left and saw a Library.

Astrid put the sleeping puppy next to her off her lap and pet the large dogs heads before climbing out of the back of the truck and hoped onto the side walk just as the truck started to drive off again. Astrid stretched a bit having been in the back of the truck for so long and walked inside of the library. She walked up to one of the many computers they had and started looking up the names and faces of the richest men in Jump City. She paused at a man named Malan'tai who apparently ran the entire media outlet.

She stared at it for a long while before deciding that he might be too flashy to pick. She then printed off many different names and faces of rich people and grabbed the print outs as she left the library putting the papers in her back pocket. She walked down to the bank as she whispered her illusion spell walking up to a bank teller making her think she was one of the people on the pint outs she made. She then made the bank teller think that she was handing her the persons cards and info to open the bank account.

The bank teller smiled nodding as she pulled out about 2,000 dollars handing it to her. Astrid took and pocketed the money and quickly left breaking the spell. She then wondered around until she found some nice apartments and rented one paying with the cash she obtained. She took a quick shower before going back to the bank doing the same thing but taking out 3,000 dollars and left to the mall. She bought some clothes furniture and other random things she needed for the apartment that wasn't supplied.

She once again went back to the back doing the same thing but walked out with about 1,000 dollars to get lunch and food for the apartment but paused as she over heard a woman from a news channel being recorded. "Today a bank teller was fired for handing a mystery girl 5,000 dollars total for 2 of the richest people in jump's personal bank accounts claiming to have seen them and not the girl so much that she was reported to be hallucinating- this just in another 1,000 dollars has been reported to be missing." Astrid then quickly yet calmly started walking away reminding herself to not hit that bank for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:04 pm

Security cameras were a wonderful thing. So were apartment building managers who knew to look out for new faces that showed up with a large amount of pocket cash. The story was more common in Jump City than anywhere else in the world: a young meta-human had just moved into town and was using their powers to make a dishonest living.

Smith had nothing against meta-humans. Many of the original Teen Titans had been meta-humans, after all. He had even come to respect some of the current "Titans" as heroes. The little girl he had seen on the security cameras had most likely not had anything sinister in mind. All she probably wanted was a little bit of luxury and to be left alone.

But you couldn't just steal from people.

Smith wasn't wearing his armor, and his pistol, which he hoped he wouldn't have to use, was hidden beneath his clothing. He was wearing a full blue suit. After all, this was a visit to the bank, he might as well look professional.

Smith walked up behind Astrid and put a hand on her shoulder, firmly enough to let her know he meant business, but not enough to make it hurt. "It isn't nice to take other people's things, or to get innocent people in trouble. You're in a bit of trouble, young lady. However, if you cooperate, I think I can keep you out of jail, and that would make both of us very happy."

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Astrid was about to turn the corner when she was touched on the shoulder and stopped. She listened to what he had to say and took note to not be as flashy next time and use her money more sparingly. She wondered if he had any idea about the face she could easily just walk out of jail through a portal. Though she wouldn't say that to intimidate him that would be dumb cause if she told him she could do that and got caught they would find some way to counter that.

No she would try her best to make sure he didn't know how she did what she could on the off chance she did get moved into a cell. She looked to him she wouldn't play dumb it would just be a waste of time no what she did was size him up before speaking in a calm manner in an Italian accent. "what do you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:37 am

A girl could be seen pulling up in a taxi-cab to Astrid's complex. She had blue eyes, and bright red hair. The girl's name was Kristina and just like Mr. Smith, she had figured out Astrid had stolen money from the bank.

However, she was here for a much different reason. But of course there was always a complication. There was an officer talking to her. Regardless Aeon knew... "That must be her."

The girl closed her eyes and removed her contacts, before mentally connecting herself to the internet. She surfed the web in first person, on a world wide search through police databases for information on Smith. She looked through his file after locating him and using a free facial recognition site, then turned her gaze to Astrid. There was less info, but she saw a passport and some documents indicating where she had once lived. "So my Italian Goddess, I've found you." kristina was interested in one thing; how you steal that much money and cause two bank tellers to hallucinate? The meta-gene. It had to be. This was her first specimen.

It all started when she saw the news report and the tape. She replayed the video int he back of her mind while surfing the web mentally for areas nearby, as well as hacking the tenant website for apartment complexes on her computer. She looked for down payments that had been paid in all cash. Once the thief's cover was blown Astrid was like a red X on a treasure map for the skilled hacker. "Now, how to approach her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:50 am

Smith smiled. He was glad she hadn't replied with something like "how are you going to stop me?" The obvious answer to such a question would be that he probably couldn't. However, nobody could escape the law. If the police couldn't stop a meta-human, then the Teen Titans would be sure to do so. No matter how powerful this girl thought she was, there was no way she could hold her own against all of them.

Hopefully, she understood that. It would be a first.

"First, you aren't staying at that apartment, but you won't be out on the streets, either. There's a nice homeless shelter close to here. It's nothing fancy, but it's safe, clean, and free, and that's a good thing, because you'll be returning all the money you stole. With your talents, you can easily make an honest living. You'll be on your feet in no time, and then I'll be out of your hair." Smith shrugged. "There's always jail, or living on the run from the law. But are either of those what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:11 am

She just stared at him for a long while before she spoke. "I'm not living in a homeless shelter, I spent all the money but this 1,000 I have now that I will not give up and even if you take it I would just steal more, I don't care about the apartment I can just find another, and you know that jail won't do anything but but me in a location where I could get seriously injured by inmates, and finally why do you care about money that was most likely already obtained illegally?" She said calmly as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:10 pm

"Maybe I can help the situation." The redhead said as she approached the two. She had her hands in her pockets and her eyes were shimmering lavendar, indicating she was no normal girl. She had Smith well figured out, but this other girl she would have to fish to get her personality down.

However, if she played her cards right this could all workout in her favor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:21 am

Pride. Arrogance. Selfishness. Greed. It was unfortunate to see all of these qualities in someone. Smith wondered if she was really trying to justify her actions in his eyes. He had been told to expect things like this, but he had found hit hard to believe back in training.

Before he could reply, a red-haired girl approached and offered to 'help.' Whether she would or not depended on your definition of help. Her eyes were seemingly shining a little, meaning that she was probably a meta-human. Smith couldn't imagine what part of this situation the newcomer thought she could assist either of them with.

Smith stared at Aeon with cold eyes. "No help needed. This girl is under arrest." Smith pulled a pair of handcuffs out of his inner jacket pocket and attempted to put one cuff quickly around Astrid's wrist. Succeeding in that, he would try to immediately cuff the other hand.

"The only people you robbed were the owners of the bank, and I assure you they earned their money legally. If you think you robbed the people you impersonated, then you belong in school. Fortunately, they have one at the shiny new meta prison."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:38 am

Astrid ad not been trying to justify her actions she was merely trying to lay out the facts for him but clearly he probably thought other wise. She was cuffed by one of the hand cuffs but before he could cuff her other hand she moved the same hand over to the other causing him to have both sides of the hand cuffs on the same wrist. She listened to hat he had to say.

'A meta prison? Heh He probably thinks my spell back there was a meta gene based power.' She thought as she looked to the girl raising an eyebrow as she stared, She was pretty good looking. Alluring eyes, stunning hair, and her chest wasn't super huge either. It wasn't average or small but it wasn't super huge either. "Come on let's hear what the new girl has to say before you give me more jewelry." she said never once losing her clam or her mellow expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:02 am

Kristina saw her opportunity. "It's true...You could arrest her, or you could use her." Kristina knew Smith was a striaght shooter, but when he saw a chance for greater good would he take it.

"I'm Aeon, and I'm aware of a current crime in progress that was so sloppy a common hacker could pick up on it. Why? Because they're being lax on security. Why? Because they don't think the JCPD can stop them, but if a certain officer were to use the talents of a girl with the abiltiy to cause others to hallucinate among other things I'm sure she hasn't revealed yet."

Kristina looked at Astrid admiringly. "I'm sure the pay off would be good for both parties." Kristina flipped her hair and held up three fingers. "First; the debt. Reward money for civillian aide could possibly pay off her debt to society if she accepted none of it don't you think? Get the law off her radar. Second; the greater good. Using a reformed criminal to stop criminals all credited to you mr. Smith, the agent who took a culprit and turned her talents into something of use for the entire city. Finally third; this job is bigger than the police, it needs to be handled delicately. I have the specs on the crime, but I need just a minute of both of your time to hear me out on this."

She put her hand down and shrugged her shoulders. "If either of you don't like it, I'll leave you to your what is right squabble, but if you're interested in helping the citizens and clearing your name," she addressed the magician. "You'll want to hear what I have to say." She put one arm behind her back and pointed to her eyes for dramatic effect with the other. "Choose quickly Mr. Smith. The clock on stopping this is clicking, I can see the window slipping away and getting the Titans in gear may take longer than you think. As well as mobilizing enough PD units."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Smith got a cuff on one of Astrid's wrists, but she was quick enough to catch the other cuff on the same arm. She was remaining calm, which was a good thing. People became dangerous once they felt cornered. As weird as it sounded, the more Astrid thought she could get away, the less likely it was.

Smith listened to Aeon's plan, and claimed that this situation was bigger than the police. He took a deep breath. On the surface, Aeon's plan seemed like a good one. But he had no reason to trust Astrid, or Aeon for that matter. In fact, he had a sinking feeling about her. She seemed to know a lot about this situation, and even about him.

And he had to wonder what she intended to get out of this plan.

"Miss, I've heard of people repaying their debts to society in that way before. However, now is not the time to decide this. If you want to suggest something similar as a sentence in court, then you are welcome to do so. I'll make sure you're notified. But right now, there is due process."

Smith looked sternly at Astrid. "I'm going to arrest you now. Think really hard about whether you want to add resisting arrest to your list of charges. It could make a difference in years of your life spent in jail. Trying to run now might also make your friend's suggestion impossible. Maybe you'll even manage to escape from me, but you can't outrun society. Do you want to live on the run, or do you want a chance of being given your freedom back? The choice is yours."

Smith tried to grab Astrid's arm and lead her along to the police headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:02 pm

Astrid silently listened to what Aeon had to say. It was a nice and respectable plan but not one Astrid was wanting to do. She didn't want to waste time helping the police nor do it for free. Besides it didn't look like it was going to happen even if she wanted to do it. She whispered as he talked to Aeon and looked at her so he wouldn't notice nor hopefully not hear her as she said a spell and motioned with her hand cuffed hand. "Dai em ni ym meti fo edne, Dai em os I nca kema ym nentoppo akbre dan edble, Monsum Naskata."

A Katana formed in her hand as he turned to talk to her she nearly laughed but merely smirked instead. As he went to grab her arm she leaped back as she slashed the palm of his hand. She twirled the katana in her hand grabbing it with the back handed technique and up over her mouth. "One I do not know this girl nor is she my friend two it's funny you say it's my chose when you give me no chance to think and you try to forcefully grab me before I made any choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Aeon placed a hand to her head. "Or course there's always the chance that neither could be reasoned with." She mumbled. And now of course things would escalate into fighting. Time for plan B. She would watch the outcome of this and then appeal to the loser. She suspected that would be Smith due to him having no back up against a possible Meta-human. However in either outcome the loser would be more open to reason.

"So disappointed in you officer. Choosing petty theft over possible murder." Aeon was being condescending to add an edge to Smith. "I thought you had more vision. Although, if you think your skills at reasoning are better than mine. By all means demonstrate to me your ability to arrest her and protect the public." So far that wasn't working out so well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:27 pm

It took Smith a moment to realize that his "prisoner" was suddenly holding a katana. Where on earth had that come from? He jumped back as she slashed at his hand. The blade nicked his palm and drew a line of blood. Smith scowled. Astrid commented on the supposed inconsistency of his words.

Aeon was still talking, and was seriously getting on Smith's nerves. He was in the middle of being attacked by a sword. This was a high-stress situation and she wasn't helping. He kept his eyes on Astrid, but yelled at Aeon. "Miss, shut your mouth and get out of here or else you're under arrest for interfering with the arrest of a wanted criminal. One more word is all it takes. After all..." He grinned. "This entire conversation is being recorded."

Smith pulled his pistol out from his coat pocket and aimed it at Astrid. "You can't control my actions, only your own. And it seems you've made your choice. Now drop the sword, or I will shoot." Things were getting tense, and Smith felt he was losing control. His gun was loaded with non-lethal rounds, so at least he didn't have to worry about mistakenly killing Astrid. The rubber bullet would still knock the girl down, and it would hurt enough to incapacitate her for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Astrid stared him down as he pulled out his pistol. Astrid thought this guy was a moron and quite annoying.... so basically your usual 'hero' no wonder he annoyed her so much. Aeon on the other hand.... well she wasn't sure how to feel about her so she basically pretended to ignore her for now. He had been recording the whole conversation so now he could so his police buddies aaaaall the evidence Astrid and Aeon had been giving him about info that was common knowledge ooooo so scaaaaary what ever will Astrid do now that she knows that she was being recorded when she never once said anything that would hurt her.

Astrid muttered in Italian "Stupid annoying Americans..." She then whispered while still hiding her mouth with her one arm motioning with her other hand. "Egncha ym tionloca, Egncha eth Th'sear tionrota, Talpor ot Arylibra Roombath." A portal opened behind her and jumped into it and stood on the other side of it and motioned with her hands as she focused on the portal Hoping to close it before one of the followed her in Htabmoor Arbilyra ot Roplat, Atornoit Raes'th hte Ahcnge, Acolnoit my achngE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank Withdraws (open)   Bank Withdraws (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bank Withdraws (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next