Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Taking. (Dagger)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Adrian turned around with her arms crossed. "Well, I'm not the nicest person out there and the one person who was my alley has disappeared." Adrian said grimly. "I thought hero's saved hero's and innocent people.?" Adrian said implying she wasn't a hero or innocent.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:29 pm

I that`s what you were told a hero was, you were being lied to he smiled at her At least, that`s what I think a hero should do
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Adrian chuckled. "Well, the hero's I've encountered only save you if it's a life or death situation. Besides that you're on your own." Adrian countered.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:42 pm

They weren`t heroes then, besides, this was a life or death situation, I could of died rescuing you he playfully grinned.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Adrian smirked. "Alright Alright," Adrian started with a sigh, "We're going at this word game too hard." Adrian finished looking at Dagger. "besides being an almighty hero. why did you save me and how did you know where I was?" Adrian asked with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Well I knew where you were `cause that guy we beat up called me and told me to come to collect you... and the reason I saved you... he turned away, hoping to hide the fact he was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Adrian placed one hand on her hip. "are you going to leave your sentence hanging like that?" Adrian commented, frustrated. She watched how dagger reacted, but kept a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:18 am

...I saved you because... (Formulating excuse) ...I didn`t think anyone else would he looked at her with a horrible poker face.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Adrian frowned. "Well yeah. I'm just a bad guy, no one would help me!" Adrian blurted out with anger. "Because all hero's do is save the helpless!" Adrian spat turning her heel and headed for the door. "If you don't mind, I'll be on my way!" She hissed bitterly as she made her way towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:57 am

Dagger ran after her Stop! I didn`t mean it like that! his tone was angry but he wasn`t angry at her, he was angry at himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Adrian stopped and turned around to face dagger. "I'm sorry I can't be the hero you want to be 'friends' with." Adrian spat at Dagger. "Then, what did you mean?" Adrian said with a harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Dagger stopped, his face was red I... he stopped, he didn`t know what to do or say, then it happened. In one swift movement he kissed her, then ran away and threw a bomb knife to the ground, when the smoke cleared Dagger was gone.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Adrian wasn't really sure exactly what happened but he knew Dagger kissed her and ran off. She knew she was a stubborn person, but this was different. Adrian watched as the smoke cleared Dagger wasn't there. Adrian turned her heal and walked out of the Warehouse with a little more bounce in her step.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:34 pm

(...she liked it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Taking. (Dagger)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3