Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Vote_lcapCentral Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Voting_barCentral Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Vote_lcapCentral Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Voting_barCentral Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Adrian was running through the park, in her usual get up. She was chasing a couple of guys that stole something of hers. She cut tight turns and jumped through trees ending up running towards the woods. She grunted but kept on moving forward. She could barley see them, they had a big lead on her, but she wouldn't let that get in her way. She took out one of Dagger's knives and threw it. The guy jumped, missing it, and kept on running. He shot back a fire ball, laughing.

Adrian dodged it and growled. She stopped where she was watching the hoods fall off the villains, one had blue hair and one had yellow hair. She memorized it, picked up Dagger's knife, and stuck it in her boot strap. She would then jump through the streets where she would see a crowd of people listening to one guy shout about taking over Jump City. "Armatures." Adrian mumbled watching as the leader, who has ice blue hair, shoot an ice like beam into the air.

The crowd was separated by the hair color of the people. Adrian watched on how the red haired people shot fire, the dark blue haired people shot water, the ice blue haired people shot ice, and yellow haired people shot electricity. She chuckled at the site of these villain wanna be's and how she could take them down by people silent. All she needed was back up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Dagger saw a huge group of super-powered wannabe villains and stared at them from a hiding place, he needed an idea or he was toast. He looked around and saw a familiar face, he snuck up to her vantage point and stood behind her, her powers had no doubt alerted her to his presence.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Bow was flying through the skies looking up at the clouds and not really paying much attention to anything around her. Her mind was floating through the memories she had accumulated within the past two months and she couldn't stop smiling. Only as she saw streams of fire, ice, water, and electricity did she snap out of her day dream. She zoomed down to the first roof top she saw and made sure she stayed out of their sight. As she landed she thought she saw something in the alley below her. When she got to the side of the building she saw a girl with blonde hair. She wasn't exactly sure whether she was friend or foe so decided to just stay put for a moment to decipher.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:58 pm

Adrian peered through the trees, without noticing the company behind her, and saw that the two guys who took her gun were next to each other. She wondered what they planned to do with it, but decided to wait it out. She watched as the two boys squirmed there way to the front of the crowd and out of line, obviously a bad decision with the gasps carried out through the crowd. The red haired bow lifted the gun and began to shoot at the supposed leader and then blue haired bow shot ice at him that looked sharp.

The two people were quickly attacked by the leader, who dodged both attack amazingly fast. The two boys dropped to the ground dead, and chaos took place where the different colored hair people began to attack each other.

Adrian didn't get it, but it was like a gang fight for Meta's, something that she was used too. She turned around, heading for her gun but placed a face she'd seen before. She narrowed her eyes "You've decided to make a return." Adrian hissed taking out a knife, which was once Dagger's.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Dagger smiled Yeah, I just couldn`t stay away from you, are you gonna take these guys out or something?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Bow watched the two young men try and attack the apparent leader and wind up dead. She then saw that the girl she had seen was talking to a guy whom she didn't recognize either. As she started to descend to talk to them the fight broke out among the elementals. There was no way she was going to waste precious lives with talking to them, no matter how much she wanted to introduce herself, she would just have to do that another way. As she flew she warped the light around her with her Blue Lantern Ring and created a type of invisibility cloak masking herself from everyone's sight until she was in front where the leader had stood. She then revealed herself while keeping a thin protective layer around her of blue hardened light. *clears throat* "Hello everyone!! My name's Rain Bow and I would hope to encourage you to stop this meaningless violence before another soul is lost!! However, if you choose not to listen I will be forced to take action. Please don't make me do that!!" She looked determined and very hopeful that her words would stop the fighting.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Adrian moaned. "Does it matter wh-." Adrian was cut off by a girl who tried to calm the raging crowd. Some of the people stopped and listened but other than that they kept on fighting. Adrian nodded, "Just help me get my gun and I might not kill you." Adrian hissed jumping down from the tree and sending constant pulses making people fall. She ran through stabbing peoples legs, arms, and back, just not killing them. She ran through the people but she couldn't find her rose in crested gun.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Dagger smirked How could I possibly refuse since you asked so nicely as she charged in like an idiot he covered her from above, taking out guys who were about to attack her from behind, while watching her he noticed that she had his knifes with her, after this was over he became determined to retrieve them.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Bow cleared her throat again. This time she yelled, and she had a pretty huge voice for such a short girl. "HAYY!! STOP FIGHTING AND LISTEN TO ME!!!" Assuming she had their attention, or at least a majority of it, she continued with a more diplomatic voice. "Please, cease this nonsense. Violence is never the answer, especially considering only moments ago it seemed you were part of a team. Now, would someone please care to tell me what exactly is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Adrian ran through still not finding her gun. She stopped when she ended up in front of the pink haired girl. "I hope you know they wont stop." Adrian informed with crossed arms. She back flipped and kicked a guy who was coming up behind her the returned to the pink haired girl. "This is a gang fight for Meta's. Our best chance is too knock them all out then hand them over to the police. Or just let me find my valuable that they stole, call the cops, then get out of here." Adrian suggested turning around then running back into the crowd being hit in the knee, then collapsing onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Dagger watched what was going on, he almost fell off his vantage point when the little girl shouted. He picked off a couple of people, gang members were dropping like flies, but their numbers were so vast that Dagger`s efforts almost didn`t matter. He threw a bomb knife into the middle of the croud and quickly changed his location before the bomb blew up, around 100 were knocked off their feet by the impact, around a dozen were killed and many more were injured and unable to carry on this pointless fight.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Bow growled at the girl's response, thinking there must be a way to end this without having to fight. But when the girl was hit in the knee and sent to the ground she rushed over, blocking one guy with a blue shield and then bending next to the girl after sending a blue blast making the guy that hit her fly across the heap of fighting metas. The group around them backed off slightly after realizing she didn't just have a big mouth. Bow covered the two of them in a protective bubble so they could talk in relative peace for a moment. *sigh* "I hate fighting, but you need help so I will... But first, you said something about a missing valuable?" The fight continued around them and although a few tried to penetrate her force field, none of them succeeded, yet.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Adrian smirked, looking at the force field. "This is sweet!" Adrian said looking at the people desperately trying to get though. She got up and into a crouch, drawing a rose in the sand beneath there feet. "It's a gun, with a rose in crested in it." Adrian said simply pulling out her knives again. "Just do this one thing for me. If I raise my hand in a fist, close your ears." Adrian said looking for Dagger to tell him the same. When Adrian raises her hand she would use her vibration screech to make the enemies drop to the ground, she needed her two allies to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Dagger closed his ears as told, when the enemies all dropped down he lept from his hiding place and landed on the leaders back, holding a knife to his throat, he yanked the leader to his feet and yelled, getting everyone's attention All of you! Stop or I`ll kill him!!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:20 pm

(OOC: Pika and I talked about it and since Joy wont post after repeatedly asking her we decided she flew off to get the cops, therefore leaving Pika and I time to roleplay.)

As Bow flew off Adrian stood up as most of the people stopped and watched as Dagger had a knife to the leader's throat. Adrian smirked, This kid was smart. She walked through the ,now quiet crowd, and stood off to the side for Dagger. "You're smarter then you look. But how are you going to keep them like this?" Adrian asked under her breath, making sure the crowd of Meta's didn't hear her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next