Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Taking. (Dagger) Vote_lcapThe Taking. (Dagger) Voting_barThe Taking. (Dagger) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Taking. (Dagger) Vote_lcapThe Taking. (Dagger) Voting_barThe Taking. (Dagger) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Taking. (Dagger)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Taking. (Dagger) Empty
PostSubject: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Adrian was walking the docks, admiring the beautiful view of the ocean. She thought back of when she ran into Kris here and how much she missed him. Kris was like an older brother to her, and she hasn't seen him since Symboite split up. Adrian was in skinny jeans and a T-shirt that Kris usually wears. She watched the waves crash when she heard a noise in the distance. The moonlight went black and a bag was over her head. Adrian's first instinct was to fight for her life, but these people expected it and tied her up. They smashes her in the head and the world fluttered away.

The phone would ring, calling for Dagger, it was time.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Dagger ducked under a knife blade, the gang member wielding it then accidentally cut his comrades throat, he yelled in rage and anguish before getting his own throat cut by Daggers blade. Dagger sheathed his short sword and then heard his phone ring, he lifted it to his ear Hello?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:53 pm

a Husky voice would answer. "We have Adrian and there's a bounty on your head. Come to Warehouse 27 on the docks and retrieve her. " The husky voice instructed. "Your life or hers." The man finished hanging up. He would kill Adrian if she didn't agree to join back to The Guild, and they would grab the hero with a huge bounty on his head.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Dagger put his phone in his pocket, he knew instantly what he would do, he didn`t even stop to think that it would be dangerous to fight people who could kidnap Adrian, even though she was even stronger than Dagger. All he thought was that he needed to get to warehouse 47 as soon as possible.

Soon he arrived, it was locked behind a fence but Dagger just cut through it, he walked over to the doors, he wasn`t an idiot, he knew there would be guns aimed at the door. He silently climbed up the building and looked through a ceiling window, formulating a plan.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Adrian shuffled in the chair. Her wrists her tied with a special kind of rope. Her feet were tied, her eyes were blind folded, and her mouth was gagged. Adrian Was sitting in a locked room with only one man standing guard in the room and with several men standing outside, keeping guard. Adrian didn't know if anyone would come look for her, she hadn't really made any allies so she was probably dead meat. She thought about how in this place they're was heat detectors and lazer detectors, so who ever would think of coming to save her should be careful and sneaky.

"The kid should be here soon. Unless he was too wimpy to save his 'friend'." The husky voiced man said, saying the word friend a little more dramatically. The two men outside the door were sharing a few things waiting, while about 7 other guards walked around warehouse with shot guns.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:53 am

Dagger reached into his pocket, he grabbed what he was looking for: a knife like the rest, but with a screen and a keyboard. He typed into the screen and waited roughly a minute, he attached it to the ceiling, it sent out invisible pulses that disturbed the detectors, but unless someone could read Daggers mind, they now had no way of knowing he was here. He waited until no one was looking at the place he would land when he jumped and jumped, landing silently and hiding in a broom closet, he killed someone silently as they passed on their patrol and hid them in the closet, one down, nine to go.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Adrian shuffled in her chair nervously.

The guards walked around, still guarding the area. The two that were closest to Dagger began to talk. "Is the boss going to be here soon? I'm getting a bit edgy." The bigger man asked awkwardly. The other man sighed. "He should be here soon. Just make sure no one gets the girl, he wants to give her a second chance." The smaller man assured, walking in the opposite direction with a gun in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Dagger listened to the two guards conversations, he waited for his chance, looking out the keyhole, he could do it... he just needed that guard on the other side of the room to turn around. The guard turned around and Dagger silently came out and killed one of the guards who was talking, this time however, he didn`t hide the corpse. He had roughly ten seconds to hide again, he threw a grappling hook and attached it to a metal railing suspended high above the all the guards line of sight, he desperately climbed up. At one point, just as he was a second away from hiding again, a guard caught a slight glimpse of him Dagger silently cursed and hid, once the guard decided it was just the shadows playing tricks on him he continued his patrol, he was a corner away from seeing his dead comrade.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:34 pm

As the guard was about to turn the corner a loud slam would make him run around back to the center of the warehouse. All the guards would gather around a man in a black suit. The person who was guarding Adrian ran out to join the others. "Now, watch every corner while I go in and talk to Adrian. I'll reason with her." The man began, giving off a list of instructions to the people.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:42 pm

As they all were gathered in one place Dagger took his chance, he threw a bomb knife from his vantage point, it would hit a guard in the back of the neck, give the others enough time to become shocked then it would explode.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:50 pm

The explosion would blow up most of the guards expect for the leader which jumped out of the way and two other guard which were out of the blast range. "GET ADRIAN OUT OF HERE! HER LITTLE FRIEND ARRIVED!" The boss yelled at the two working men. They both ran for the room to grab Adrian and get out of there. The man in the suit looked up at the ceiling indifferent places, trying to find Dagger.

Adrian smirked when an explosion was heard. She sat there with her head bowed with an evil smirk awaiting people to take her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Dagger, while constantly on the move, threw a knife at the two running into the room that Adrian was in, if he killed them he would jump down to confront the leader, he drew his close-combat knife which was a kind of mini-sword and ran at the leader.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:58 pm

The two men would fall on the ground, dead. That leaves the Boss and Dagger left to fight. The leader stood there smirking. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." The boss warned easily, back flipping on a pile of junk in the warehouse. "I am a trained assassin. I won't hurt the girl, if we do a little trade." The man persuaded simply.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Dagger wasn`t surprised when he found out that the man was a trained assassin, he could tell by looking at him So am I he stared the man in the eyes, he frowned seriously at his second phrase What kind of trade?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:05 pm

The man smirked. "How about, I let Adrian free while I get to take you to the guild and train you as one of us. The bounty will be gone and Adrian will be free." The man persuaded again. "I'll just go and grab her and we can make our trade." The boss tried and tricked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Taking. (Dagger)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next