Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Taking. (Dagger)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:09 pm

Tempting... Dagger then threw an electric knife, if it hit or if he caught it out of thin air it would shock him with enough volts to stun him ...but I`ll have to refuse he would then jump towards the junk pile he was on and try to slash him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:11 pm

The man back flipped away from his attacks and tried to trip him up. He would then zig zag through the room trying to make it to Adrian to finish this once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Dagger flipped away from his attempt to trip him in a way that mimics the way he dodged Daggers last attacks. He would then throw a bomb knife in-between him and the room Adrian was in, if he didn`t stop he would be right above the knife as it exploded, when the smoke cleared the man would see Dagger 2 feet away from taking him out from the air.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Adrian shuffled her feet and hooked it under the leg of the chair, ripping it free. The boss then was blown back, but he managed to shuffle into the room with a injured leg. When Dagger would enter the room he would see The boss holding a knife up to Adrian's throat.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Dagger grunted in annoyance when he saw that he had taken Adrian hostage Let her go, coward! he growled, but he didn`t do anything.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Adrian smirked with gag in her mouth. She used her years of training to kick the man in the neck. It was an awkward position but she managed to kick her old boss in the neck. She would nod to Dagger for him to attack, maybe they had the advantage after all.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:35 pm

As Adrian kicked the mans neck Dagger jumped forward and aimed his mini-sword at his throat, if it hit he would be instantly killed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:39 pm

The Boss would fall, therefore Dagger would miss him. The boss knew he was defeated so he simply backed out of the door way. "I'll be back for her, and don't think I'm going to forget you Dagger." He promised running away with his injured leg. Yes, he was the boss of an assassin training camp so this should have been easy.

Adrian sat there, not knowing if they won or not.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Dagger watched the leader run away Yeah, just fight me again! It went sooooooo well this time! he turned his attention to Adrian Are you... are you okay? he said, now that the battle was over his serious mode was officially off and he was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:56 pm

Adrian looked up, she still had a gag, blind fold, and her hands were tied up. Adrian groaned trying to get him to cute her free of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:42 am

...Oh, sorry he took out a Dagger, he cut the ropes binding her hands, then her gag, and finally her blindfold.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Adrian jumped up gracefully from her seat, and looked at Dagger. "So you're my knight in shining armor?" Adrian said sarcastically. "I expected Kris. But at least I'm free." Adrian added, smiling at Dagger. "Thank you." Adrian finished with a dazzling white smile.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:15 am

Dagger smiled back at her, his cheeks slightly less red No problem Dagger thought carefully about his next move. Should he leave? Should he stay to comfort her?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:06 am

Adrian grunted as she stormed out of the room, kicking a pile of boxes. "Damn it!" Adrian mumbled, ho could she get caught again! She was one of the top spies that left that school, but they caught her. Adrian crossed her arms. "I don't see why you came for me though." Adrian questioned Dagger, without looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:51 am

What do you mean? It`s my job to help people who need it he smiled at her warmly, for once he wasn`t blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Taking. (Dagger)   The Taking. (Dagger) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Taking. (Dagger)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next